Romney To Vets: 'The World Is Not Safe,' Requires Powerful American Military

045-0127033155-war-pigs.jpg

America glorifies war

demotivational-poster-16216.jpg

The world is a dangerous place because of the chauvinistic foreign policy of the U.S. and Israeli governments. Invading countries and destroying their infrastructure, murdering innocent people based on false pretenses (LIES), under the guise of "humanitarianism", tends to create and foster the ire of the indigenous populations and they react and the manipulative Zionist controlled and filtered media presents this reaction as instigation when the opposite is true.
I am very troubled with the arranged choices of candidates for President and in a lot of instances choices of U.S Senators and Congressman by this two party Plutocracy that dominates and dictates the foreign and domestic policies over and above the will of the American people, the supposed consent of the governed.
There's a saying that the fish rots from the head down. This country has been infected with a drip down poison from our out touch "leaders", by a servile congress that serves special interests and a "Media" that purposely misinforms in order to manufacture consent. This country is on the path of self-destruction being orchestrated by an oligarchy that is not beholden to the founding principles of this country.
Mitt Romney, a chickhawk who manipulated his way out of serving in the military during the Vietnam era, proposes more military spending and more aid to Israel as the infrastructure of this country is deteriorating, more and more people are going homeless, and large portion of those homeless are Veterans who have been shafted by the DOD with the deceptions of depleted uranium weapons that have affected them and their families very badly … theres the vaccines and exposing the troops to biological and chemical weapons during the first gulf war which the government, namely the DOD and Veterans administration tried to pawn the returning Vets maladies off as Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. See the video Beyond Treason
This country needs to curtail it's out of control military spending. This overspending enriches the armaments industry...the military-security industrial complex. This gross overspending on the military and security is a racket...this “War on Terror” is a racket that enriches the few at the expense of the many. There are members in the U.S. Senate and Congress whose personal portfolios have grown as the result of no bid contracts. The corruption in Washington, D.C. Is notorious throughout the world.
We need a President that will be an honest statesman and not a servile warmonger. We need a President who will stand up to the Israeli financed lobbies that seeks to dictate foreign policy. We need a President who has the intestinal fortitude to tell Israel NO, a word they never seem to accept. We need leaders who will stand up to a Zionist controlled press who engages in smear campaigns orchestrated by the ADL for daring to stand up to the Israel lobby.
This country is on the path of self-destruction if we keep electing leaders who are servile to the corrupt high powered moneyed interests and a foreign interests that have taken over the foreign policy of the United States.
With this country running up annual deficits that are astronomical, more military spending and military adventurism is not the answer. So NO to you Mitt Romney.

Last edited by a moderator:
“You know, I don’t agree with all the people who support me and my guess is they don’t all agree with everything I believe in. But I need to get 50.1% or more and I’m appreciative to have the help of a lot of good people.”

Forum List

Back