Romney tells a ‘humorous' tale about how his dad laid off workers Continue reading o

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
No wonder his negative numbers are so bad.

“One of most humorous I think relates to my father. You may remember my father, George Romney, was president of an automobile company called American Motors … They had a factory in Michigan, and they had a factory in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and another one in Milwaukee, Wisconsin,” said Romney. “And as the president of the company he decided to close the factory in Michigan and move all the production to Wisconsin. Now later he decided to run for governor of Michigan and so you can imagine that having closed the factory and moved all the production to Wisconsin was a very sensitive issue to him, for his campaign.”

The reporter goes on to describe how Romney was “laughing” while telling the story.

The apparent gaffe was quickly seized upon by Romney critics. David Axelrod, the communication director for President Obama’s campaign team, tweeted a link to the story along with the one-word commentary “unreal.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Romney tells a ‘humorous' tale about how his dad laid off workers - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/political-b...ut-how-his-dad-laid-off-workers#ixzz1qSrtAXy2

Last edited:
For Christ's sake Willard, at least make Obama have to make an effort to get reelected.

How many Republicans applaud executions?

How many think "Let him die" is "hilarious"?

How many defended Romney when he put his dog on the car roof for a 12 hour drive? The dog that ran away.

Republicans have a very strange sense of humor.

How many defended Romney when he put his dog on the car roof for a 12 hour drive? The dog that ran away.

Did you hear Romney on Leno last night? He said something like, "hey, if you are 45 and get diagnosed with cancer and want to buy insurance, sorry, we're no gonna play that game." In other words, die or go a hundred grand in debt. That's his solution. In the free market, you are free to get fucked by the system. But if you lived in Europe or Canada you would not be screwed. But they still say America is the greatest country in the world? Why?

And these people who don't have insurance don't pay, and they are costing us each $1000 extra a year on insurance. That is the cost of allowing people to go uninsured. Republicans talk about freedom. Should we be free to cost our neighbors money?

If you don't buy a tv or car, that doesn't make the cost go up for the rest of us. But when you don't buy insurance, you are costing the rest of us.

“One of most humorous I think relates to my father. You may remember my father, George Romney, was president of an automobile company called American Motors … They had a factory in Michigan, and they had a factory in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and another one in Milwaukee, Wisconsin,” said Romney. “And as the president of the company he decided to close the factory in Michigan and move all the production to Wisconsin. Now later he decided to run for governor of Michigan and so you can imagine that having closed the factory and moved all the production to Wisconsin was a very sensitive issue to him, for his campaign.”

The reporter goes on to describe how Romney was “laughing” while telling the story.

The apparent gaffe was quickly seized upon by Romney critics. David Axelrod, the communication director for President Obama’s campaign team, tweeted a link to the story along with the one-word commentary “unreal.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Romney tells a ‘humorous' tale about how his dad laid off workers - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com Romney tells a

Big fucking deal. Obama closes plants and sends jobs overseas daily. At least Romney senior closes an American Plant and send it to another American state to be filled with American workers.

Thread Fails!

Did you hear Romney on Leno last night? He said something like, "hey, if you are 45 and get diagnosed with cancer and want to buy insurance, sorry, we're no gonna play that game." In other words, die or go a hundred grand in debt. That's his solution. In the free market, you are free to get fucked by the system. But if you lived in Europe or Canada you would not be screwed. But they still say America is the greatest country in the world? Why?

And these people who don't have insurance don't pay, and they are costing us each $1000 extra a year on insurance. That is the cost of allowing people to go uninsured. Republicans talk about freedom. Should we be free to cost our neighbors money?

If you don't buy a tv or car, that doesn't make the cost go up for the rest of us. But when you don't buy insurance, you are costing the rest of us.

Your a dishonest liar! I watched the entire interview he said nothing of the sort. In fact he explained a healthcare system very similar to Obamacare!

Continue reading on Examiner.com Romney tells a ‘humorous' tale about how his dad laid off workers - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com Romney tells a

Big fucking deal. Obama closes plants and sends jobs overseas daily. At least Romney senior closes an American Plant and send it to another American state to be filled with American workers.

Thread Fails!

do you post anything but deflections and other fallacies?

The topic is romney, not obama... try again

Forum List

Back