Romney says most repub candidates of both parties would get his vote over trump

trump is the most dangerous man in the world. He is using religion, threats, and Mafia style inuendo to gain traction with those who feel disenfranchised. The presidential vote in 2024 will decide if the country remains a democracy or spirals into and authoritarian regime with a strong man at the helm. I truly think trump will be prepared to jail journalist, execute his enemies, and use the power of the federal government to go after anyone thst displeases him.

If Mitt Romney had a pair of balls in his Magic Underwear in 2012, he could have put a stop to Trump then and there.

The same Romney the left painted as the real life Mister Burns from the Simpsons in 2012.
They loved McCain then they hated him
They hated Romney then they loved him
They loved Trump, then they hated him

Leftists are hot then their cold
They're yes then they're no
They're in then they're out
They're up then they're down
They're right when they're wrong

How two faced the deep state stooges are.
Funny! trump was in office for FOUR FRIGIN YEARS and never found your "deep state." That is just a term used to soften your pain during losses and deflect from the real criminal, trump.

trump is the most dangerous man in the world. He is using religion, threats, and Mafia style inuendo to gain traction with those who feel disenfranchised. The presidential vote in 2024 will decide if the country remains a democracy or spirals into and authoritarian regime with a strong man at the helm. I truly think trump will be prepared to jail journalist, execute his enemies, and use the power of the federal government to go after anyone thst displeases him.
Dems shilling for Romney says it all.

Weren‘t you people calling Romney a racist back when he was running? Funny how the Dems have turned into the party of Romney and McCain.

Mittens is no longer relevant.

Funny! trump was in office for FOUR FRIGIN YEARS and never found your "deep state." That is just a term used to soften your pain during losses and deflect from the real criminal, trump.
We saw the Deep State acting against him. Were you eyes closed?

Mittens is no longer relevant.

First through that came to my mind.

He could have done some really good things.

But he seems to love the taste of his shoe.

You don't have to love trump.....but you don't have to appear to add to the seige.

If Cheney had not been such a turd, she'd still be in office....and she could be opposing Trump there.

First through that came to my mind.

He could have done some really good things.

But he seems to love the taste of his shoe.

You don't have to love trump.....but you don't have to appear to add to the seige.

If Cheney had not been such a turd, she'd still be in office....and she could be opposing Trump there.
We might not need Trump but we need his policies.

Forum List

Back