Romney Rice 2012. Condi - ideal running mate for Mitt Romney

Rice has an IQ of like 68. Do we really want a mentally retarded person to be the VP? If Romney wins two terms, that would leave us with Rice as the Republican presidential candidate. I know it's cool to give the thumbs up to Afros, but really... Rice?

Now that's Funny. Rice has a Genius IQ, speaks like 6 Languages, and Could wipe the Floor in a debate with you with out even opening her Mouth.

In other words, I won't tell you how I know Cond is not an option. Not your business.

Nah, the facts validate that Mitt would be a fool to choose her.

However, I like reading you will support the Romney ticket, especially as you are a RP kind of guy.

Good.

You won't tell me how you know Condi is not an option b/c you've made it up in your mind that she's not an option and you don't want to admit that.

And the polls and reality show that Condi would be a solid VP choice and you haven't been able to point to one reason to refute it.

And I support Romney, but given that the alternative is Obama; it's kind of a no brainer. Although more and more I'm understanding the Ron Paul wing of the party that is disillusioned and becoming less tolerant for the status quo nonsense of the party. I know that since you are war hawk democrat then you'd have no way of truly understanding that.

[

I'm a RP guy and even I don't claim Romney was shoved down our throats. He won fair and square and as an Obama guy you want to pretend otherwise.

And don't give me your "now" nonsense, as if you've seen my opinion change in any way shape or form.

You're a ron Paul Guy. That explains much, sadly.

It explains plenty. But there's nothing to be sad about. RP isn't the reason we're in turmoil. He stands as a stark contrast to American corruption.

NO, Ron Paul is the reason we have crazy people who can't face political realities.

‘Ideal’ if he doesn’t want to win the election.

The snag is Romney will need a significant number of democrats to vote for him if he’s to have any hope of winning. They likely won’t vote for him anyway, and certainly not with rice on the ticket.

Romney Rice 2012. Condi - "ideal running mate for Mitt Romney" - YouTube

June 26, 2012. Condoleezza Rice is interviewed for CBS's "This Morning" by Erica Hill and Charlie Rose days after giving a well-received speech at Mitt Romney's weekend donors' meeting in Utah.

The CBS video is embedded in a background suggesting a possible "Romney - Rice 2012" Republican ticket for the United States Presidential elections and in support of that idea, the results of April 2012 polls indicating the percentage of U.S. voters with a favorable opinion of

Condoleezza Rice - 66%
Barack Obama - 54%
Mitt Romney - 40%

This is a link to the CBS report of the interview

usvotersfavor800.jpg

Remember folks, the VP pick is a tactical move to the center to attract independents to the ticket. So you need someone who appeals to all voters, all Americans in this case, not just the party base (although Condi is popular with the republican base and she was the most popular pick for VP with Republicans in a recent poll, and fired up Romney donors last weekend.)

cnnpoliticsticker.jpg

condipollvp.jpg

It remains the case that in the general election, the base has nowhere else to go but to back their party ticket. Independents have a choice and can switch either way. That's why they are called "independents". Condi has long been the most popular Republican with independents and all Americans, though a few Republicans might be more popular than Condi with the party base, that is of no use for the VP pick.

So it is poor party tactics to think the VP pick ought to be someone "to energise the base" (and risk alienating independents) like the Sarah Palin VP 2008 pick did, which was how McCain blew his 2008 run for president.

Romney has said Obama hasnt spent enough money on the phony war on terror so yeah would not be a surprise if he made his pal Bushs friend,fellow mass murderer Condi Rice VP.

‘Ideal’ if he doesn’t want to win the election.

The snag is Romney will need a significant number of democrats to vote for him if he’s to have any hope of winning. They likely won’t vote for him anyway, and certainly not with rice on the ticket.

I don't know what world you're living in; but Romney is the front runner. Your analysis isn't even shoddy. It's just belligerently defunct.

In other words, I won't tell you how I know Cond is not an option. Not your business.

However, I like reading you will support the Romney ticket, especially as you are a RP kind of guy.

Good.

You won't tell me how you know Condi is not an option b/c you've made it up in your mind that she's not an option and you don't want to admit that.

And the polls and reality show that Condi would be a solid VP choice and you haven't been able to point to one reason to refute it.

And I support Romney, but given that the alternative is Obama; it's kind of a no brainer. Although more and more I'm understanding the Ron Paul wing of the party that is disillusioned and becoming less tolerant for the status quo nonsense of the party. I know that since you are war hawk democrat then you'd have no way of truly understanding that.

I won't tell you how I know because I choose not to and you don't have a right to know.

The polls etc are the hard and far right. The centrists, conservative Democrats, and independents will not support her.

And I know that you can't understand a Mainstream Republican like me and the millions like me want nothing to do with libertarians or neo-cons like you.

I don't care why you vote for Romney just as long as you do.

Good.

I won't tell you how I know because I choose not to and you don't have a right to know.

The polls etc are the hard and far right. The centrists, conservative Democrats, and independents will not support her.

And I know that you can't understand a Mainstream Republican like me and the millions like me want nothing to do with libertarians or neo-cons like you.

I don't care about my right to know what's in your head. But this is a message board and if you state something and you have no intention of backing it up then that just makes you look hackish.

And all of this from one of the board's premier hacks. I stand schooled and in awe!

Remember Condie Rice? George Bush appointed her the first Black female Secretary of State and the racist left went crazy. They still haven't apologized for racist cartoons portraying the PHD as a slave mammy with distorted features. Who do we see about that?

The left did not like Rice, 'cause they saw her betraying whatever.

However, she is not competent to be a veep candidate. Her neo-conservatism alone bars her forever from future office.

The left did not like Rice, 'cause they saw her betraying whatever.

However, she is not competent to be a veep candidate. Her neo-conservatism alone bars her forever from future office.

I think she would help Romney, much more so than Rubio. A brilliant woman, so much more than she was able to be as Sec. of State. She can learn policy, that is undisputed. No Colin Powell, but who is?

Her neo-conservatism is unacceptable for the future of the USA.

Romney clearly understands that.

I don't care about my right to know what's in your head. But this is a message board and if you state something and you have no intention of backing it up then that just makes you look hackish.

We're still waiting for your proof of Obama being born in Kenya by the way. You said you had it (liar). So now you're admitting you're a hack as well?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydjbvCz5ufE]Romney Rice 2012. Condi - "the right person for the #2 place on the ticket" (YouTube)[/ame]

June 26, 2012. Condoleezza Rice is interviewed by Greta Van Susteren for 'ON THE RECORD' on the Fox News Channel.

Transcript of the Video said:
Greta Van Susteren:

At this -- in Utah -- at a Romney event, you took down the house -- people .. Apparently, you got a standing ovation.
You got a huge amount of warmth and support.
If asked, would you agree to be on the ticket with the Governor Romney - if asked?

Condoleezza Rice:

Greta, I shouldn't be asked and .. because I don't want to run for office. I ..

Greta Van Susteren:

I know you I don't want to - but - I know you don't want to. There are a lot of things that we - people don't want to do in life but I'm try to sort of gauge, sort of like, if you got, sort of, cornered?

Condoleezza Rice:

I don't think I'm going to get cornered because I've made it as clear as I possibly can this isn't what I am equipped to do or what I want to do.
I love public service. I loved my time in government. I love policy.
I'm really not a politician. I wasn't cut out that way. I never ran for student government when I was in high school and so I'll find my ways to serve but this isn't the right thing for me.

Greta Van Susteren:

But .. but if you look at the -- I would think that when I think one of the things that Governor Romney would look at in terms of enhancing his ticket is he'd look for someone with foreign policy experience. I mean that's got to be one consideration in this very volatile world.

There's no denying your foreign policy experience.

Condoleezza Rice:

But there are many ways to put together an administration so that you represent all of the challenges that the President of the United States will face.
And it doesn't all have to be in the presidency and in the vice presidency.

I am quite certain because I know him and I admire him and I trust his judgment.
Governor Romney is going to find the right person for the number two place on the ticket.

The most important thing is going to be that it's somebody who is ready to serve should something - God .. God forbid - happen to the president.
That's the most important characteristic of the vice president and I know he's going to make a good choice but I know it won't be me.

Condi is the right person for the number two place on the ticket.

Yes. She may get this centrist's vote if running for VP; her breadth of knowledge alone makes her a top choice.

Yes. She may get this centrist's vote if running for VP; her breadth of knowledge alone makes her a top choice.

Translation: There are those of us that would vote for a black woman instead of the white guy (and I agree). Condi Rice is the same thing as Tim Pawlenty.

[qu

Her IQ is easily twice yours, knuckle-dragger, and she has already accomplished more than you ever could if you lived to be 200 years old, loser.

Being a politician is NOT an accomplishment. Congolezbo is just another crook who got in govt to make a ton of money. They're all like that.

Forum List

Back