Romney Rice 2012. Condi - ideal running mate for Mitt Romney

Republicans should be careful what they ask for. The 3 R's; Rice, Rubio and Ryan are all glorified demagogues. If we want someone with a backbone and fire in their belly think Paul or Christie. I'd probably be willing to compromise on Pawlenty. But that's just b/c I'm not fully convinced he's like the 3 R's yet.

So now you think Rice would be a bad idea?

Actually, anyone who Republicans would actually be excited about would just serve to remind them that the GOP Establishment shoved Romney down their throats when they would have rather had anyone else.

Pawlenty and Portman would probably be the safest choices. They don't outshine, they'd do an okay job if Romney got sent to the Celestial Heaven to rule his own planet, they won't "Go Rogue" and persue their own agenda.

Pawlenty would be the best pick. He handles himself well in interviews, and won't screw it up.

But the Veep pick won't make a difference.

Romney will lose because he's Romney. Evil Corporate Vampire with a weird religion.

I'm a RP guy and even I don't claim Romney was shoved down our throats. He won fair and square and as an Obama guy you want to pretend otherwise.

And don't give me your "now" nonsense, as if you've seen my opinion change in any way shape or form.

Rice has an IQ of like 68. Do we really want a mentally retarded person to be the VP? If Romney wins two terms, that would leave us with Rice as the Republican presidential candidate. I know it's cool to give the thumbs up to Afros, but really... Rice?

Rice has an IQ of like 68. Do we really want a mentally retarded person to be the VP? If Romney wins two terms, that would leave us with Rice as the Republican presidential candidate. I know it's cool to give the thumbs up to Afros, but really... Rice?

Her IQ is easily twice yours, knuckle-dragger, and she has already accomplished more than you ever could if you lived to be 200 years old, loser.

I know it as well anybody who is as foolish to believe that it could happen, and I can tell you it won't be Condi. You are right about Romney knowing who he will pick already; decided that two weeks ago. I don't know who it is but I can tell you generally who it isn't.

Last edited:
I know it as well anybody who is as foolish to believe that it could happen, and I can tell you it won't be Condi. You are right about Romney knowing who he will pick already; decided that two weeks ago. I don't know who it is but I can tell you generally who it isn't.

What makes you think that Romney has already picked? What makes you think that you know he wouldn't pick Condi? I haven't read anything that validates those opinions.

So you don't know and don't know those who are in the know.

But I could have told you that.

Remember this conversation, I know I will and mark it.

So you don't know and don't know those who are in the know.

But I could have told you that.

Remember this conversation, I know I will and mark it.

So in other words you can't point to how you know Romney picked or why you think Condi isn't an option? And this conversation wouldn't be proof of anything. I'm not saying Condi is a slam dunk. I'm saying that Mitt would be a fool not to consider her as an option and that is validated by the facts.

My first choice for Republican President was Herman Cain. I have always had the uptmost respect and admiration for Condoleezza Rice. The woman is brilliant, accomplished, battle-tested, and proved herself when the Democrat attack dogs pounced on her duing the 2004 9-11 hearings while Jamie Gorelick hid up on the panel.

America wants its leaders to be accountable. Passing the buck and continually making excuses is not a strong indicator of leadership.

[

I'm a RP guy and even I don't claim Romney was shoved down our throats. He won fair and square and as an Obama guy you want to pretend otherwise.

And don't give me your "now" nonsense, as if you've seen my opinion change in any way shape or form.

You're a ron Paul Guy. That explains much, sadly.

It explains plenty. But there's nothing to be sad about. RP isn't the reason we're in turmoil. He stands as a stark contrast to American corruption.

In other words, I won't tell you how I know Cond is not an option. Not your business.

Nah, the facts validate that Mitt would be a fool to choose her.

However, I like reading you will support the Romney ticket, especially as you are a RP kind of guy.

Good.

Forum List

Back