Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism
His first day in office he signed an Ex. Order# 13489 that sealed his records. Google Executive Records and see that order.

What are you hiding OBAMA?

Now where is Obamamas college records?

Right here:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism
His first day in office he signed an Ex. Order# 13489 that sealed his records. Google Executive Records and see that order.

Plus he also sent a summery of the past 20 years.http://news.yahoo.com/romney-releases-2011-tax-returns-summary-last-20-220600591.html. Why is it ok for Obama to close all his records and you guys have been crying for months about Romney . Now that they are out , you guys it was never about him being rich or his tax records. Make up your minds.. Now the media should demand all of OBAMAs records !!!

Romney has proven he is a man of honor and integrity while obozo's refusal to release his college records is proof that he lied and claimed foreign status to get a scholarship 20 years ago. That is the crime of fraud and all repubs must shout this .

Obama releases 12 yrs.

Romney releases two(?) -- one of which is an election-year return in which he overpaid so that it would appear that he pays a higher rate (14% vs. 13% :lol:).

Wingnut response: Where are Obama's college transcripts?

Because everybody knows that taxes and college records are the same thing.

:lmao:

fine,

then Obama has an Affirmative Action degree

Wheres Mitt's?

He released them HACK.. Everyone knows it HACK.. Where are Harry Reid's tax returns?? How did Harry Reid get rich off of serving??? Mitt made his own fortune.. HOW DID DIRTY HARRY? Where are Obama's sealed records? Will he unseal them? If not, why not?

I'll bet you my home NO LIBERAL will answer any of those questions.. It's always the person who accuses you that is hiding something.. See Cheaters.

You liberals are pathetic and NO ONE buys your lies.

:anj_stfu:
Typical liberal answer when they got HAD.. LOL

Who signs an executve order to hide EVERYTHING about themselves?????? A LIAR and a FRAUD.. that's who.

Who signs an Executive Order to hide their life???? Why?? Barack Hussein Obama does.. What are you hiding Obama? Why sign an EO to hide your entire past??? Makes no sense..

UNSEAL THE DOCUMENTS..

A list of records Obama himself sealed with executive order:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

What are you hiding Hussein Obama?? One has to wonder.. That's a helluva lot of records to seal.. WHY?

He released them HACK.. Everyone knows it HACK.. Where are Harry Reid's tax returns?? How did Harry Reid get rich off of serving??? Mitt made his own fortune.. HOW DID DIRTY HARRY? Where are Obama's sealed records? Will he unseal them? If not, why not?

I'll bet you my home NO LIBERAL will answer any of those questions.. It's always the person who accuses you that is hiding something.. See Cheaters.

You liberals are pathetic and NO ONE buys your lies.

:anj_stfu:
Typical liberal answer when they got HAD.. LOL

You can't have any kind of rational discussion with the radical right that do nothing but rabble on and on parroting the right wing propaganda they have been programmed to say. A simple :anj_stfu: is the best response to these idiots :up:

Last edited:
Who signs an executve order to hide EVERYTHING about themselves?????? A LIAR and a FRAUD.. that's who.

Reagan and Bush.

Here's President Obama's EO:

Presidential Records

Here's Bush's:

Presidential Records

Here's Reagan's:

Presidential Records

What's the difference?

What actually keeps college transcripts sealed is the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) which, despite the fact that you nutburgers think President Obama has a time machine of some sort, was signed into law in 1974.

was Reagan a liar and a fraud, was Bush a liar and a fraud?

seawhytch says to PC:
I took your advice and googled. Know what I found out? Executive Order 13489 is the same as 123283 which was an EO issued and signed by Bush. That one was almost identical to 12667 issued and signed by Reagan.

OMG, they are in on the Obama conspiracy too. Call Infowars!

Not only does Barack Hussein Obama sign an Executive Order to hide his entire past but then has the ballz to whine over Mitt Romney's tax returns???

I think Mitt should confront him with the Executive ORDER# in the first debate and HAMMER him..ask him why he signed it?? Will he release his records now and if not, WHY NOT??? List all of the records this CON sealed.

Reagan and Bush.

Here's President Obama's EO:

Presidential Records

Here's Bush's:

Presidential Records

Here's Reagan's:

Presidential Records

What's the difference?

What actually keeps college transcripts sealed is the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) which, despite the fact that you nutburgers think President Obama has a time machine of some sort, was signed into law in 1974.

PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS BOZO.. not their personal records dating back years.. I remember Boooooooooooooosh's college transcript being provided... LIAR.

120401-obama-transcripts.jpg

Not only does Barack Hussein Obama sign an Executive Order to hide his entire past but then has the ballz to whine over Mitt Romney's tax returns???

I think Mitt should confront him with the Executive ORDER# in the first debate and HAMMER him..ask him why he signed it?? Will he release his records now and if not, WHY NOT??? List all of the records this CON sealed.
don't forget that Bush and Reagan signed the SAME executive orders

And Obama has 10-20 years of tax returns released

what is MITT hiding dear? why was it so important for him NOT to release 2009?

Was he one of the crooks that got Amnesty for tax evasion? I dunno? BUT Only the 2009 and before tax returns would show this....

Any one got a link to Mitt's transcripts from Havard Law and Business?
How about Brigham Young University?
How about Stanford University?

And while you are at it..how about transcripts from executive meetings at Bain Capital..from say 1999 to 2003.

That should be fun.

Nothing but F's and D's in free markets and basic jobs creation :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: Great work Willard! (though I would give him and A in shutting down factories and in fascism)

Last edited:
Who signs an executve order to hide EVERYTHING about themselves?????? A LIAR and a FRAUD.. that's who. [...]

was Reagan a liar and a fraud, was Bush a liar and a fraud?

She's got her fingers in her ears and her eyes are closed tight. I simply hope she's blissful like they say folks like that are.

Forum List

Back