Romney releases tax records - Now Obozo must release college records

I'll happily eat that crow, roasted with fava beans and a nice chianti...as soon as he releases 12 years like the President and his own father did.

Of course we know why George Romney released 12 years of his taxes...he was trying to catch LBJ doing something hinky. How weird that Mittens won't release his now.

George paid double what Willard paid in taxes...

Interesting irony about George R and LBJ.

I'll happily eat that crow, roasted with fava beans and a nice chianti...as soon as he releases 12 years like the President and his own father did.

Of course we know why George Romney released 12 years of his taxes...he was trying to catch LBJ doing something hinky. How weird that Mittens won't release his now.

Let me get this straight to see if I understand you correctly.

You want Romney to release his tax records because the President released his...OK

Now if Romney releases his college transcripts will you all demand Obama release his?

His first day in office he signed an Ex. Order# 13489 that sealed his records. Google Executive Records and see that order.

I took your advice and googled. Know what I found out? Executive Order 13489 is the same as 123283 which was an EO issued and signed by Bush. That one was almost identical to 12667 issued and signed by Reagan.

OMG, they are in on the Obama conspiracy too. Call Infowars!

You want Romney to release his tax records because the President released his...OK

Now if Romney releases his college transcripts will you all demand Obama release his?

I'll do you one better. If Reversible Mittens shows 12 years of tax returns I'll demand that President Obama releases his college transcripts. Willard can keep his secret for all I care.

Romney Releases 2011 Tax Returns - NYTimes.com

eating-crow.jpg

What "crow"?

He's promised to release these since the beginning.

It's the other 10 years he's keeping under lock and key.

Whatever he paid, we know for sure that it was less than what the average working family paid. This is a very important issue, especially as his class of people are responsible for the present economic distress in this nation.

Why?

Frankly, nothing in this really makes Romney look good.

He's pulling a tax dodge by deferring deductions and credits to keep his rate above 14%, when everyone knows he can file a claim next year and get it down to 10%, which is absolutely obscene.

A typical family pays more than 25% in taxes... and here's this guy pretending to pay 14%.

No wonder he did it in a Friday "Document Dump".

More Joey bullshit.

Now where is Obamamas college records?

Right here:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism
His first day in office he signed an Ex. Order# 13489 that sealed his records. Google Executive Records and see that order.

Sure thing.

First get the other Presidents that have released all this information.

Because this is something new.

Romney has proven he is a man of honor and integrity while obozo's refusal to release his college records is proof that he lied and claimed foreign status to get a scholarship 20 years ago. That is the crime of fraud and all repubs must shout this .

apples-and-oranges.jpg

Idiot.

Romney has proven he is a man of honor and integrity while obozo's refusal to release his college records is proof that he lied and claimed foreign status to get a scholarship 20 years ago. That is the crime of fraud and all repubs must shout this .

Romney released his tax records for 2011. I am quite sure that the President will release his college records for 2011.:badgrin:

I'll do you one better. If Reversible Mittens shows 12 years of tax returns I'll demand that President Obama releases his college transcripts. Willard can keep his secret for all I care.

Mitt's already released his.. just sayin'.

Moron.

Right here:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate
embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

You have to wonder why?? Why if there's nothing to hide? He literally doesn't have a past we can trace except to Domestic and Palestinian terrorists.

Wheres Mitt's?

He released them HACK.. Everyone knows it HACK.. Where are Harry Reid's tax returns?? How did Harry Reid get rich off of serving??? Mitt made his own fortune.. HOW DID DIRTY HARRY? Where are Obama's sealed records? Will he unseal them? If not, why not?

I'll bet you my home NO LIBERAL will answer any of those questions.. It's always the person who accuses you that is hiding something.. See Cheaters.

You liberals are pathetic and NO ONE buys your lies.

Wheres Mitt's?

He released them HACK.. Everyone knows it HACK.. Where are Harry Reid's tax returns?? How did Harry Reid get rich off of serving??? Mitt made his own fortune.. HOW DID DIRTY HARRY? Where are Obama's sealed records? Will he unseal them? If not, why not?

I'll bet you my home NO LIBERAL will answer any of those questions.. It's always the person who accuses you that is hiding something.. See Cheaters.

:anj_stfu:

Wheres Mitt's?
good question.....why in the world have they not asked for Romneys if this is SOOOOOOO important? and why haven't they asked for Mitt's birth certificate?

2009 is the tax return that is CRITICAL and is the one that Romney REFUSES to show....even during the republican debate, he refused and offered up 2011 to be added to 2010 in order to have the 2 years....2011 was manipulated to owe more taxes...JUST AS HIS FATHER SAID candidates could do if they only showed a year or 2....

2009 and before, is the only way we could find out if he was part of the Amnesty program...if he illegally put money in the Swiss bank that was forced to give the us gvt the names of the Americans evading taxes.

but mitt refuses, from the get go to show 2009.... all years from 2009 and before would show him having to amend his returns and owe more taxes, IF he was part of the Amnesty given for the tax evasion crooks.

We've learned nothing from the 1 year 2011, other than he manipulated it to show he was paying more than the 13% in taxes that he swears he's paid every year....

Refusing to show the 2009 return from the beginning is perplexing for anyone with a brain that knows how to utilize their critical thinking abilities....

Last edited:

Mitt's already released his.. just sayin'.

Moron.

His what, Douchenozzle? His transcripts? Really? Got a link do ya, Fucktwat?

Wheres Mitt's?

:anj_stfu:

one of your more intelligent posts

The right wing shitheads got their birth certificate, it's time for Willard to show his papers like Obama and his own father have done.

No one said anything about a birth certificate idiot.

There are a long list of records that Obama himself thru Executive Order had sealed the day he was sworn in.. WHY?? WHY?? What are you hiding BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA? Unseal the records Obama.. If not, you're hiding what? We're waiting

Executive Order 13489 on Presidential Records

This President has nearly destroyed this country and he hides behind Executive order. A President with NO PAST.. NO RECORDS of anything.. Only that we KNOW he has associations with a domestic terrorist and ties to Palestinian terrorists. LET THE TRUTH COME OUT.. UNSEAL THE RECORDS.

Obama releases 12 yrs.

Romney releases two(?) -- one of which is an election-year return in which he overpaid so that it would appear that he pays a higher rate (14% vs. 13% :lol:).

Wingnut response: Where are Obama's college transcripts?

Because everybody knows that taxes and college records are the same thing.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back