Romney releases tax records - Now Obozo must release college records

Huh? You are playing on the response of someone to Enron? I thought better of you. This was about PWC speaking on Romney's returns over 20 years.
what i am saying is those effective tax rates paid, COULD BE the effective tax rates paid AFTER he was forced to amend them, IF he was part of the Amnesty program.

And the statement from Fred Goldberg, was a statement about romney's 2010 and 2011 returns.....the ones that were released.

the 2009 return (and earlier), would show whether Amnesty was taken or not...

NOT the 2010 or the 2011 returns that mr goldberg commented on....

I'm hoping you are realizing you are getting silly here. The fully released returns are online. The summaries of 20 years are by PWC.
Why should I trust the PWC?

what i am saying is those effective tax rates paid, COULD BE the effective tax rates paid AFTER he was forced to amend them, IF he was part of the Amnesty program.

And the statement from Fred Goldberg, was a statement about romney's 2010 and 2011 returns.....the ones that were released.

the 2009 return (and earlier), would show whether Amnesty was taken or not...

NOT the 2010 or the 2011 returns that mr goldberg commented on....

I'm hoping you are realizing you are getting silly here. The fully released returns are online. The summaries of 20 years are by PWC.
Why should I trust the PWC?

Why should any of us trust the MSM and their interpretation of Romney or Obama? I guess because we do until the individual sources are discredited.

So yours with PWC? How has it been taken out as reputable?

he should pay the same amount of tax on his 50 grand that I do on mine, ratewise, all else being equal.

That's all I'm saying.

And if we only tax his money once rather then twice, we can talk...

He has never paid tax on his profit. He bought the stock for 10 grand sold it for 20. The 10 grand profit is brand new money that he has acquired. He's never paid any tax on it whatsoever.

On the other hand, if I took the original 10 grand and decided to start a parttime business with it - let's just say I decide to buy a truck and start some sort of parttime hauling business -

let's say I make 10 grand profit the first year. What's my tax rate?

Funny how you responded to my post ... twice ... without reading it. I listed all the taxes that were paid from the $20K. If you read that THEN respond, this will be more interesting.

the Devil is in the details of the return....thus the request to see the returns

The devils in the details of the fast and furious documents, Obama's full donor list from 2008, why he applied for loans as a foreign student and his book said he was born in Kenya, in his transcripts, in the long form of his birth certificate. I'd like to see his FBI file on his association with the Marxist in his past.

If fishing expeditions to see details are allowed, why are they only allowed one way?

And if we only tax his money once rather then twice, we can talk...

He has never paid tax on his profit. He bought the stock for 10 grand sold it for 20. The 10 grand profit is brand new money that he has acquired. He's never paid any tax on it whatsoever.

On the other hand, if I took the original 10 grand and decided to start a parttime business with it - let's just say I decide to buy a truck and start some sort of parttime hauling business -

Funny how you responded to my post ... twice ... without reading it. I listed all the taxes that were paid from the $20K. If you read that THEN respond, this will be more interesting.
You were not asked "THE" taxes paid but the taxes "HE" paid. "HE" was not double taxed.

Romney released his 2011 tax return, but still refuses to release the previous 9 years of his tax records.

Why?

We think we know what he's hiding. He's hiding the fact that he pays very little if any taxes most years.

But he has every right to his privacy.

I believe that Mitt should stick to his guns and NOT release those tax returns.

What a dummy.:eusa_dance:

The "tax" issue for Romney is a deaD issue s0n. Its only alive amongst the MSNBC k00ks at this point. When you make it public that you gave 4+ million to charity, it goes away in an eye blink. The political center couldnt give a rats ass about the rest of the stuff........only the k00ks have this extreme angst about other people being successful. Those perpetualy miserable people who are essentially on the fringe of political America..........the 21%ers.

You were not asked "THE" taxes paid but the taxes "HE" paid. "HE" was not double taxed.

Of course He paid the corporate taxes. You and your friend, you know which one I mean, you only have one, pool your money and buy a business. The business pays all the taxes I listed, then you both do again. Of course you paid the business taxes as well as the personal tax when you took the money.

Romney has proven he is a man of honor and integrity while obozo's refusal to release his college records is proof that he lied and claimed foreign status to get a scholarship 20 years ago. That is the crime of fraud and all repubs must shout this .
That will never happen as long as the mass media gives him a free pass.

Reid and Obama are as corrupt as they come. Time for Reid to release his Tax Records. Wonder what that old cretin is hiding?

Of course He paid the corporate taxes. You and your friend, you know which one I mean, you only have one, pool your money and buy a business. The business pays all the taxes I listed, then you both do again. Of course you paid the business taxes as well as the personal tax when you took the money.
Bullshit! The business paid the business taxes not the individual, that's why they are called BUSINESS TAXES and not individual taxes.

If you want to count taxes before the money is in your hands as taxes you paid then wage earners have been taxed an infinite number of times and therefore should pay no taxes. Only corporate and capital gains should be taxed.

Bullshit! The business paid the business taxes not the individual, that's why they are called BUSINESS TAXES and not individual taxes.
Entities don't really pay taxes. Those taxes are absorbed either by employees or shareholders receiving less, or by customers paying more, or a combination of the two.
If you want to count taxes before the money is in your hands as taxes you paid then wage earners have been taxed an infinite number of times and therefore should pay no taxes. Only corporate and capital gains should be taxed.
Actually it should be more the other way around. The ultimate recipient, not the artificial entity, should pay. The only corporate tax that should exist are on retained earnings, so that the corporate structure cannot be used as a way to evade payment of taxes by that ultimate recipient.

Forum List

Back