Romney says campaign needs No Turn Around

What's he supposed to do? He can't just become likeable or non-stiff by snapping his fingers. He can't criticize Obama much more than he has. Becoming a Protestant over the weekend would be a bit too obvious. He's not going to turn into a dynamic, visionary leader, that's for sure.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it IS broke, well, you may be fucked.

I'm waiting to see the strategem, Mitt's 1st 100-day game-plan, his Budget, his priorities, his debate performance. Failing that he may as well live in the Riviera or Belize, or Hawaii, or Switzerland, etc.

No one is going to vote for Mitt until he commits to a plan of action. If he can't commit, neither can the voters.

What's he supposed to do? He can't just become likeable or non-stiff by snapping his fingers. He can't criticize Obama much more than he has. Becoming a Protestant over the weekend would be a bit too obvious. He's not going to turn into a dynamic, visionary leader, that's for sure.

Well, he COULD address the issues with SPECIFICS.

Naw, that's just silly.

Well, he COULD address the issues with SPECIFICS.

Naw, that's just silly.

why did you run away from your ryan heckler thread?

If Gary can get in the debates its gonna boost his % very nicely. I hope he can get in them and get to at least 20% that would be awesome as hell.

If Gary can get in the debates its gonna boost his % very nicely. I hope he can get in them and get to at least 20% that would be awesome as hell.

Yup! I am pulling for him.:clap2:

If the country learns anything from the past four years, it should be that 'visionary, dynamic leaders' are not what they appear to be. I'll take intelligent, thoughtful, rational people over the visionary and dynamic.

It goes back to his original problem, there is almost no case of him NOT changing his position on a major issue.

If he doesn't think it's in need of a shake up it further emphasizes that which has become clear over the past few months; he's not an effective manager and his leadership status was more the function of his being the bankroller instead of intrinsic talent on his part.

No sober observer on the planet thinks his campaign is doing well much less hitting on all cylinders.

If the country learns anything from the past four years, it should be that 'visionary, dynamic leaders' are not what they appear to be. I'll take intelligent, thoughtful, rational people over the visionary and dynamic.

OK. So when are you going to run some of those people?

HandsP20120922_low.jpg

Forum List

Back