Romney raises $111 Million in 17 Days!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Unreal. At first when I read the headline I thought that's awesome. But then when I read the article I realized that this was raised in 17 days. :eusa_clap:

Mitt Romney's campaign announced this morning that the GOP ticket and the Republican National Committee raised $111.8 million between Oct. 1 and Oct. 17.

It's an impressive number, especially given how many months they've now broken the $100 million number. This period includes all three presidential debates and the VP debate, when Romney's strong performance in the first debate especially helped bring in a flurry of donations.

whooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!

and they still have $169 million on hand!

Romney raises $111.8 million in October - POLITICO.com

i guess the economy isnt that bad then.

No that's not what it means...economy has nothing to do with it, except that people want our fixed!

It means people are wanting a big change...they're contributing anything they can, even $5 helps. There's some pretty big people contributing the most, but a lot of others that can't afford a lot but are donating what they can. That's a LOT of people!!!!

You should be worried! Lol!

There are going to be a lot of angry billionaires on election day.

No that's not what it means...economy has nothing to do with it, except that people want our fixed!

It means people are wanting a big change...they're contributing anything they can, even $5 helps. There's some pretty big people contributing the most, but a lot of others that can't afford a lot but are donating what they can. That's a LOT of people!!!!

if people can donate then they are not hurting as bad as you people like to claim.

So lets see here.

People have spare money to give to Romney, and people are cheering the downfall of The New york times, and people loosing jobs because of it.

You guys are true americans!

if people can donate then they are not hurting as bad as you people like to claim.

So lets see here.

People have spare money to give to Romney, and people are cheering the downfall of The New york times, and people loosing jobs because of it.

You guys are true americans!

Does that include Obama donations???

That's a pile of cash, but they can't ever have too much. So if you haven't given yet, please do. This is a big one and we've got to make sure this lying bastard is defeated and sent packing back to that dimocrat cesspool of Chicago politics.

obama is having trouble BORROWING the money to continue.

I love it when you make up stuff.

He just had to borrow $15 million from the Bank of America. It's documented.

Obama For America took out a $15 million loan from Bank of America last month, according to the campaign’s October monthly FEC report. The loan was incurred on September 4 and is due November 14, eight days after the election. OFA received an interest rate of 2.5% plus the current Libor rate.

Obama Campaign Borrows $15M from Bank of America | Washington Free Beacon

That's a pile of cash, but they can't ever have too much. So if you haven't given yet, please do. This is a big one and we've got to make sure this lying bastard is defeated and sent packing back to that dimocrat cesspool of Chicago politics.

I sent Romney $100 last week. I'd send him $1000 if I could afford it. That's how much I hate Obama.

Sad, so sad to see people cheering about the selling of our government.

I think of it as a big waste of money. Think of all the good you could do with the billions given to candidates, why these tightwads don't donate as much to the poor as they do rich candidates, yet they run of to a christian church and hear tells of how important it is to help the needy and not the rich, whata bitch of a cycle the fake christians pull.

Sad, so sad to see people cheering about the selling of our government.

Where were you when Obama set out to raise over a billion dollars for this campaign? Where were you when he blew out every record in the 2008 campaign?
You are a big fucking hypocrite.

How do they miss the George Clooney fundraisers? The JayZ and Beyonce fundraisers? I believe Will Smith and his wife are giving a huge one this week.

Unreal.

Forum List

Back