Romney: People Don't 'Die In Their Apartment Because They Don't Have Insurance'

Study shows millions die every year despite having health insurance.

So if I read that right one is more likely to die if one has health insurance?

Of course that's not the greatest threat since 100% of those that breathe die.

Study shows millions die every year despite having health insurance.

How many people die every year from hang gliding, rock climbing, white water rafting, scuba diving, and dozens of other high risk activities.

You don't see the libturds trying to outlaw these activities, do you?

gawd you liberals are so friggen petty and LAME

THIS is the stupid shit they get off HUFFINGTON POST people, oh and some guy supposedly forced his mistress to get a abortion..

good grief

Being concerned about the uninsured and tax payers footing the bill for unpaid ER visits is petty?

Good grief is right.

Since you're so "concerned," how many checks have you written to cover the bills of people who don't have health insurance?

Being concerned about the uninsured and tax payers footing the bill for unpaid ER visits is petty?

Good grief is right.

omg, then send them your weekly paychecks you're all so concerned about them then they can BUY insurance...Or you would rather WE taxpayers furnish it for them I suppose

You're a moron of epic proportions. You want to cry about tax payers having to pay for uninsured? Then you should be talking to Mitt, because he just said, "you go to the hospital, you get treated, you get care, and it’s paid for, either by charity, the government or by the hospital.".

Guess who the costs get passed onto when somebody is unable to pay for an ER visit. I'll give you two guesses: philanthropists pay for it, or tax payers do. Hint: philanthropists don't pay for it.

Romney simply stated a fact. He didn't say he endorsed that arrangement.

Here's some stats:

In hospital 90,000
One American dies in a hospital from a medical error or a lethal infection every 6 minutes
At home 54,500
One American killed in an accident at home every 10 minutes
Transport 46,844
One American killed by a traffic accident every 11 minutes
Poisoning 40,059
One American accidentally poisoned to death every 13 minutes
Falls 22,631
One American killed in a fall every 23 minutes
Homicide 18,361
One American murdered every 29 minutes
Drunk driving 10,288
28 Americans killed by a drunk driver every day
Drowning 3,443
9 Americans drowned every day

then what's stopping you from starting a insurance business and offering AFFORDABLE health insurance? And how would you STOP people from using ER as a PCP? and what a wonderful dream of taxpayers not footing how is that going to change?

Politicians create a rule that bankrupts hospitals so what do they do? Create a rule that bankrupts everyone!

Boy oh boy I don't know where to start. You guys really don't get it do you?

You wake up and take a breath. That's the first start when you pay into health "insurance".

You look in the mirror and go " holy shit I am paying into health insurance".

Would you like me to continue?

Lets see, 16 trillion national debt, 1 trillion yearly debt, medicaid, medicare, social security, .......... yip, there is nothing that government can do right.

We know what Republicans think about people with no insurance:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0]Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube[/ame]

It's the way they think. The kind of people they are. It's why they are dangerous to the country.

Politicians create a rule that bankrupts hospitals so what do they do? Create a rule that bankrupts everyone!

You wake up and take a breath. That's the first start when you pay into health "insurance".

Lets see, 16 trillion national debt, 1 trillion yearly debt, medicaid, medicare, social security, .......... yip, there is nothing that government can do right.

Imagine. Without the Bush Tax Cuts. Without the trillions lost from the "Drugs for Votes" bill Republicans passed through reconciliation. Without the costs of the two unpaid for wars. Without TARP. Without the economic collapse from deregulation: THERE WOULD BE NO STIMULUS. THERE WOULD BE NO DEBT.

Imagine. Without the Bush Tax Cuts. Without the trillions lost from the "Drugs for Votes" bill Republicans passed through reconciliation. Without the costs of the two unpaid for wars. Without TARP. Without the economic collapse from deregulation: THERE WOULD BE NO STIMULUS. THERE WOULD BE NO DEBT.

oh boy:cuckoo:

a61ad_ORIG-facePalm_triple.jpg

oh boy:cuckoo:

I know. The truth is difficult to face for Republicans. It's why they are reduced to calling names and rolling their eyes. They can't argue.

Hard to fathom, isn't? It's like two lunatic brothers trying out do each other in the race to bankrupt the nation. "Oh yeah? Well watch this!!!"

It won't change until we stop voting for the "other" of two evils.

Last edited:
gawd you liberals are so friggen petty and LAME

THIS is the stupid shit they get off HUFFINGTON POST people, oh and some guy supposedly forced his mistress to get a abortion..

good grief

Good grief is right.

omg, then send them your weekly paychecks you're all so concerned about them then they can BUY insurance...Or you would rather WE taxpayers furnish it for them I suppose

Jose doesn't mean that HE should pay more, just everybody else.

He thinks all of his undocumented brethren should be paid for by us.

We know what Republicans think about people with no insurance:

Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube

It's the way they think. The kind of people they are. It's why they are dangerous to the country.

How dare they refuse to steal from others to pay for you!

Republicans call Americans helping other Americans "stealing". And yet, Republicans are old. The party is old. I say, "Let them die".

Indeed, let them. Help the people you want to help, don't help the people you don't want to help. It's not a bad arrangement when you think about it.

Laughing.

You are an idiot.

Perhaps the next terror attack will kill someone you care about.

Now......FRank/Dodd caused the issues stupid.

rdean is every bit the full-of-shit, partisan hack that everyone claims, but it is funny watching Republican apologists do the chicken dance when their own hypocrisy is highlighted.

Republicans call Americans helping other Americans "stealing". And yet, Republicans are old. The party is old. I say, "Let them die".

Nope. They don't call that stealing. They call taking money from people without their consent "stealing."

You're free to help whoever you like as much as you like.

Forum List

Back