Romney Pay's 13.9% Effective Tax Rate

The one fair and relevant question to ask Mitt Romney in light of this is,

'You pay 15% now. Why do you feel you need to pay even less than that in the future?'

The one fair and relevant question to ask Barack Obama in light of this is,

You feel you should pay more in taxes then you do. So why don't you pay them?

That's a question to ask a lot of Democrats actually...

pretty much anyone who whines like a butt-fucked pig about Romney's taxes. He's no different than any other politician. He paid what he was legally required to

Well, Rangle and Daschle didn't. Don't you like how Democrats are upset about a Republican who paid his taxes and could give a crap about Democrats who committed massive fraud? But that is liberalism...

Don't hesitate to bring that up when Rangel and Daschle run for president.

So your position is that only people who run for President are required to pay taxes? Deal..

pretty much anyone who whines like a butt-fucked pig about Romney's taxes. He's no different than any other politician. He paid what he was legally required to

Well, Rangle and Daschle didn't. Don't you like how Democrats are upset about a Republican who paid his taxes and could give a crap about Democrats who committed massive fraud? But that is liberalism...

It was brought up because, being typical Progressives, they constantly whined about others not paying their fair share, while they skirted their own tax liabilities.

"Dude! You had a threesome with my girlfriend and my little sister! WTF?!"

"Is it illegal?"

"Why, no it isn't. My bad. Sorry, for getting out of line there."

Since YOU brought them into it, the rules state it's open season.

If they don't have a ring on, they are both fair game. Not someone else's problem if you can't satisfy your GF and she goes looking elsewhere.

What if it's your best friend who does this to you?

Cat got your tongue?

"Dude! You had a threesome with my girlfriend and my little sister! WTF?!"

"Is it illegal?"

"Why, no it isn't. My bad. Sorry, for getting out of line there."

Since YOU brought them into it, the rules state it's open season.

If they don't have a ring on, they are both fair game. Not someone else's problem if you can't satisfy your GF and she goes looking elsewhere.

What if it's your best friend who does this to you?

then you chose your friend poorly.

then you chose your friend poorly.

What does that say about the person who did that to you?

Is it your position that because it isn't illegal it isn't fair to criticize someone who has a threesome with their best friend's girlfriend and little sister?

it's a free country.

You're free to criticize your friend for doing your girlfriend and your sister, just like he's free to do your girlfriend and your sister.

What does that say about the person who did that to you?

Is it your position that because it isn't illegal it isn't fair to criticize someone who has a threesome with their best friend's girlfriend and little sister?

it's a free country.

You're free to criticize your friend for doing your girlfriend and your sister, just like he's free to do your girlfriend and your sister.

Yet you pipe up about legality when people have something to say about Romney's taxes.

:thup:

If that guy was your friend and did that to you would you still be his friend after you learned about it?

it's a free country.

Yet you pipe up about legality when people have something to say about Romney's taxes.

:thup:

I am not free to say what he did is perfectly legal?

Blame the government ... the tax code should be simplified. End of story.

If that guy was your friend and did that to you would you still be his friend after you learned about it?

of course not. I am free to hate him for doing so, just like he is free to do so.

But it isn't illegal.

If it isn't illegal why would you hate him for doing that?

please.. show me the post where I said no one is allowed to criticize Romney. I said he did nothing illegal, and libtards are whining about him... but I don't recall saying you are not allowed to whine like butt-fucked pigs.

of course not. I am free to hate him for doing so, just like he is free to do so.

But it isn't illegal.

If it isn't illegal why would you hate him for doing that?

please.. show me the post where I said no one is allowed to criticize Romney. I said he did nothing illegal, and libtards are whining about him... but I don't recall saying you are not allowed to whine like butt-fucked pigs.

"Is it illegal" has been your go-to defense for Romney on this issue.

I just illustrated why that defense is an empty one.

It was brought up because, being typical Progressives, they constantly whined about others not paying their fair share, while they skirted their own tax liabilities.

Which is entirely irrelevant to the issue.

Romney pays a pretty low tax rate, and as president, he would try to make that rate even lower, while raising taxes on people making less than 50,000 a year.

If you think those are good ideas, then vote for him.

Forum List

Back