Romney, on IMMIGRATION

It's pretty clear that the power brokers in the Republican and Democratic parties think Hispanics are stupid.

the Democratic "Leaders" out here like the LA Mayor....think they have these people in their pockets....Villaraigosa is not a very popular guy out here with a hell of a lot of Mexicans,especially with the American born ones.....and the Illegals ....they know when they are being used......the guy who lives behind me says "he tries to be one of us,he thinks we buy it".........he says his Spanish is pretty bad too.....

In so many words, Romney said he would do the same thing Obama did only on a larger scale. Becareful, be very careful what you vote for.

So far, Mittens hasn't taken a stand on much of anything except stealing from the middle class.

Did anyone watch him on Face The Nation? The man is a cypher. Without someone to tell him what he thinks, all he could manage was "Obama bad, Me good".

OTOH, remember when he said that if he told the voters what he planned, no one would vote for him. (Except idiots)

You can't steal something that the middle class willingly gives up. Maybe if the middle class didn't have the financial IQ of a dung beetle they wouldn't be on such hard times.

It appears Romney* is not as crazed as the rabids about Obama's immigration policy, he has not yet decided to throw fits about the common sense idea set forth by the President; who will the rabids choose in November? (If in fact most don't get lost on the way to the polls.)

Romney won't commit to repeal of Obama's immigration order - ABC News

*Another + for a rational Republican.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Xa8k_xL8k]Romney: I'm Running For Office, For Pete's Sake, I Can't Have Illegals. - YouTube[/ame]

Because..who else..would work on his yard?

He fired a company because that company employed illegal workers. Yea, I can see how that would cause outrage.

The "company" he "fired" was a lawn cutting business. I can understand doing that, particularly a politician. It gives the appearance that it's he that is hiring them, and he can be fairly certain that they are not legally documented workers. That would be hauled up and used against him later when he ran for office; and that's what happened. The best option would be to just get another company with American people on the job. People can call it firing if they like, but since they were simply "independent contactors," in reality it's simply a matter of not using them any longer and getting someone else.

Last edited:
This is historical. This is the first time a US President has gone before the people and stated emphatically he's breaking the law of the US..

What a crock. Go look at bush's record.

What Obama did was not illegal. He did what he had to because the Do Nothings were so busy Doing Nothing except drinking scotch and playing golf.

As for Etch A Sketch, during the debates, he said he had a very definite plan and, in fact, he went against the other clowns.

Then, on Sunday, his answer to Schieffer was the same as his answer to every other question he was asked - 'We'll look at that', 'I can't answer until after the election'.

Where are you knee-jerkers now?

When Pelosi said, 'we have to pass it before we know what's in it', you went ballistic and rightly so. But, when its a Repub, even one as really bad as Mittens, you love that he knows nothing and says nothing.

Christ. Mr Etch A Skecth would be Bush all over again - on steroids - and you spineless rw's will be humping his leg.

Last edited:
He fired a company because that company employed illegal workers. Yea, I can see how that would cause outrage.

And, the dummy even SAID that he could not have illegals (from Guatemala, btw) BECAUSE he was running for president.

He's perfect for the hypocritical rw's.

This is historical. This is the first time a US President has gone before the people and stated emphatically he's breaking the law of the US..

What a crock. Go look at bush's record.

What Obama did was not illegal. He did what he had to because the Do Nothings were so busy Doing Nothing except drinking scotch and playing golf.

As for Etch A Sketch, during the debates, he said he had a very definite plan and, in fact, he went against the other clowns.

Then, on Sunday, his answer to Schieffer was the same as his answer to every other question he was asked - 'We'll look at that', 'I can't answer until after the election'.

Where are you knee-jerkers now?

When Pelosi said, 'we have to pass it before we know what's in it', you went ballistic and rightly so. But, when its a Repub, even one as really bad as Mittens, you love that he knows nothing and says nothing.

Christ. Mr Etch A Skecth would be Bush all over again - on steroids - and you spineless rw's will be humping his leg.
get em Dudly.....your swell.....:eusa_shifty:

And, the dummy even SAID that he could not have illegals (from Guatemala, btw) BECAUSE he was running for president.

and your guy is perfect for you Hypocritical LW's......Vote Rufus T.Firefly Dudly.....you wont have none of these stupid problems....."if your for it....he is against it".....

and your guy is perfect for you Hypocritical LW's......Vote Rufus T.Firefly Dudly.....you wont have none of these stupid problems....."if your for it....he is against it".....

Well anyone paying attention to the debates knows that Romney had a position more hard right then either Newt Gingrich or Rick Perry. He wanted to starve out these kids by not allowing them to work or go to school..so they would self deport.

Now..just this Sunday..he suddenly couldn't answer a very simple question about repealing Obama's executive order.

Sorta walked that whole self deport thing back over the border..didn't he?

:eek:

Romney's not going to repeal ANYTHING Obama has done.

Romney won't do ANYTHING different than Obama would do.

Romney and Obama are controlled by the same Bankers.

But that's a "conspiracy theory" and I'm the bad guy for pointing it out.

It doesn't mean you're a bad guy, it means you are weak-minded.

I don't think it will matter who win the election, the cheaper-labor lobbies want hight immigration and they will get one way or another.

Romney flip flop on immigration?

Immigration: Mitt Romney Flip-Flops on Immigration - WhichMitt.com - YouTube

Romney Flip-Flops Again, This Time on Immigration

libertarian neocon: Romney Flip-Flops Again, This Time on Immigration

You never know where this man stands. like a worm he wiggles all over the place.

Hiring a contractor to mow your yard is not hiring illegals.

As a homebuilder, try as I might, although I specified to my drywall contractors that I didn't want illegals on my jobs they were sent out anyway. They were not my employees, and I didn't hire them, the subcontractor did.

Romney took action to lose the lawn mowing company, but he was not responsible for who showed up and ran the equipment, but he did take responsibility and sent them away.

Both parties have sold out our nation on illegal immigration.The "rule of law" and our Constitution dictates that we deport all illegals and secure our borders ( preferably with armed military). Heed my words--it will makwe no difference who wins in November--the fix is in--amnesty will be given. RINOS --like Romney and Rubio want amnesty . They are just part of ther many of outr leaders who are traitors to this nation.Questions that need to be answered by the American people:
1) is it time to vote 3rd party ( for example --the Constitution P

Questions:
1) Is it time to vote 3rd party? For example--the Constitution Party is for following our laws on the books and following our Constitution.They are for deporting all illegals and securing the border--and contrary to Obama's remarks--that is what is "right for America".
2) Is it time for a 2nd American Revolution? All the reasons for which we fought the 1st American Revolution are present today --due to our tyrannical government.

Forum List

Back