Romney, on IMMIGRATION

Although Romney was quick to criticize Obama's new immigration stance, he will not say whether or not he would reverse it. His answer when asked:

We'll look at that setting as we reach it.

Translation. He likes it, but doesn't want to tell conservatives that because then they won't vote for him. But, it's all about getting Obama out of power, right. Doesn't matter matter what kind of asshat you replace him with.

Enjoy your light skinned Obama, conservatives. It's what you deserve.

He is not going to say he would repeal it on DAY ONE?

poor mittster doesnt want to lose the brown vote.

Its not his to lose

Mitt is looking more and more like John Kerry in 2004. He refuses to attack the other guy.

He doesn't have to overturn it. Didn't you notice the latest obamadecree is only good for two years. If you want more, obama needs to be reelected. Otherwise the decree will sunset.

With obama ANYONE who comes here as a child will forever more be given legal status. In effect he erased the southern border.

He doesn't have to overturn it. Didn't you notice the latest obamadecree is only good for two years. If you want more, obama needs to be reelected. Otherwise the decree will sunset.

With obama ANYONE who comes here as a child will forever more be given legal status. In effect he erased the southern border.

he sure did.

Here is what I find interesting people here talking about Romney not wanting to say if he would overturn this for fear losing the Hispanic vote while ignoring the fact that this end run by Obama was just a ploy to try and hang on to the Hispanic vote. Note the time it last two years enough to get through this election and perhaps the midterms after which if Obama was reelected he would be a lame duck and this would no longer matter to him.

Last edited:
Romney can't state he would do that. That's playing Obama's game. It's why he didn't really try to pass the American Dream Act, and waited until election time to suspend enforcement of existing laws. All Romney has to do once he becomes president is to begin drafting law that will deal with the problem as it exists.

Obama's people (David Plouffe just this morning) say that Romney wants to send 11-million immigrants back to Mexico, and he never actually said that he would do that. And the people who want that done are a tiny minority. This is just a ploy to take "latino" support from Romney back to Obama.

This can be handled forthwith when Romney is president; it's not a hill to die on.

It's pretty clear that the power brokers in the Republican and Democratic parties think Hispanics are stupid.

It appears Romney* is not as crazed as the rabids about Obama's immigration policy, he has not yet decided to throw fits about the common sense idea set forth by the President; who will the rabids choose in November? (If in fact most don't get lost on the way to the polls.)

Romney won't commit to repeal of Obama's immigration order - ABC News

*Another + for a rational Republican.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Xa8k_xL8k]Romney: I'm Running For Office, For Pete's Sake, I Can't Have Illegals. - YouTube[/ame]

Because..who else..would work on his yard?

He fired a company because that company employed illegal workers. Yea, I can see how that would cause outrage.

It appears Romney* is not as crazed as the rabids about Obama's immigration policy, he has not yet decided to throw fits about the common sense idea set forth by the President; who will the rabids choose in November? (If in fact most don't get lost on the way to the polls.)

Romney won't commit to repeal of Obama's immigration order - ABC News

*Another + for a rational Republican.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Xa8k_xL8k"]Romney: I'm Running For Office, For Pete's Sake, I Can't Have Illegals. - YouTube[/ame]

Because..who else..would work on his yard?

He fired a company because that company employed illegal workers. Yea, I can see how that would cause outrage.
Maybe he was upholding LAW? :dunno:

Maybe he was upholding LAW? :dunno:

So it would appear, Romney has drawn enough inane criticism to match the Obama 'critiques'. Neither man is evil, radical or 'anti American'. The question is, which man has a better understanding of the US economy(.)

So far, Mittens hasn't taken a stand on much of anything except stealing from the middle class.

Did anyone watch him on Face The Nation? The man is a cypher. Without someone to tell him what he thinks, all he could manage was "Obama bad, Me good".

OTOH, remember when he said that if he told the voters what he planned, no one would vote for him. (Except idiots)

Remember what Etch A Sketch said about illegals ...

That he had to fire his because he was running for president.

So far, Mittens hasn't taken a stand on much of anything except stealing from the middle class.

Did anyone watch him on Face The Nation? The man is a cypher. Without someone to tell him what he thinks, all he could manage was "Obama bad, Me good".

OTOH, remember when he said that if he told the voters what he planned, no one would vote for him. (Except idiots)

who tells you what to think Dudly?.....and your no better than those you put down.....they call people who dont vote their way Idiots too....

Forum List

Back