Romney: Obama Hiding 'Real Plans' For 2nd Term

I thought Obama said he was only going to be a one term President?

:confused::confused::confused:

We can hope....:D

Yeah we can...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

But when hasn't he lied? He lied to get elected.

Romney has adopted the weird but popular GOP tactic of accusing the opposition of everything he himself is guilty of.

Yesterday it was accusing Obama of being out of touch.

Seriously? The Squire of Onepercentville says the OTHER guy is out of touch??

Some of the things he's already done are just a taste of what he'll do if he gets past this election. As bad as it's been it will be much, much worse once he doesn't have to worry about what the American people think of his actions.

Okay, I guess I have a hard time taking claims like this seriously from a guy whose own advisors compare to an "Etch-a-Sketch"

romney_etch_a_sketch.jpg

Romney has adopted the weird but popular GOP tactic of accusing the opposition of everything he himself is guilty of.

Yesterday it was accusing Obama of being out of touch.

Seriously? The Squire of Onepercentville says the OTHER guy is out of touch??

I like that our President goes on awesome vacations around the world and travels around the country to campaign and raise money on our dime, while US citizens remain unemployed; are losing their homes to foreclosure; have had to pick up part of the cost, if not all, of rising healthcare premiums in order to keep their jobs; have taken cuts in pay; are paying more for basics such as food, clothing, shelter and gas due to inflation and the devaluation of our dollar.

Out of touch works both ways.

Yeah we can...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Are you stupid?

It wasn't a lie. He was predicting that he would be a one term president if people didn't like the progress he has made. He wasn't saying he'd drop out.

Stop being so dumb.

The thing is, when Obama's advisors say stupid shit, it usually doesn't confirm what you already suspect. (Unless of course, you are a paranoid birfer.)

Let me know when the Grown ups are back in charge of the GOP.

Yeah we can...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0"]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Are you stupid?

It wasn't a lie. He was predicting that he would be a one term president if people didn't like the progress he has made. He wasn't saying he'd drop out.

Stop being so dumb.

Who said ANYTHING of dropping out> That's right...YOU did. Enjoy reading things that weren't there?

I think it's a fantastic line of attack but I wonder how long he will be able to sustain it. Had it happened in September or October it might have been curtains for Obama. It will likely be forgotten about by November, unfortunately.

You could be right, but I think this will have long legs and will haunt Obama right up to election day. The US President whispering into the ear of the Russian leader, promising more "flexibility" after the election...it's bad.

I think it's a fantastic line of attack but I wonder how long he will be able to sustain it. Had it happened in September or October it might have been curtains for Obama. It will likely be forgotten about by November, unfortunately.

You could be right, but I think this will have long legs and will haunt Obama right up to election day. The US President whispering into the ear of the Russian leader, promising more "flexibility" after the election...it's bad.

It's really bad. The problem is that to make it stick Romney is really going to have to hammer it and eventually people will get sick of it. It's a fantastic attack, but I think it would work best as part of a larger one that hammers several points: this, Fast & Furious, unconstitutional laws, high employment remaining high, solyndra, blah, blah, blah.

Or of imaginary ‘wrongs’ contrived of in the context of a rightist paranoid delusion, such as an Obama ‘hidden second term agenda.’

And it’s not even a new contrivance, it’s just a warmed-over version of the ‘you’ve been duped by Obama’ idiocy.

Or of imaginary ‘wrongs’ contrived of in the context of a rightist paranoid delusion, such as an Obama ‘hidden second term agenda.’

And it’s not even a new contrivance, it’s just a warmed-over version of the ‘you’ve been duped by Obama’ idiocy.

Well, hell MeBelle! This MUST belong in the conspiracy zone!

Interesting open mic comment to the Russian Pres, no?

Here is part of the problem...rather than debate/chat/bandy about...any type of thought...throw out insults and allude to something else.
:clap2:

Yeah we can...

Are you stupid?

Stop being so dumb.

Tommy is living proof that alcohol kills brain cells.

Are you stupid?

Stop being so dumb.

It's the one thing he's been completely honest about.

Forum List

Back