Romney: Made In The USA Bitches

Not even a good analogy.

A better analogy is "If the Native Americans stated doing that to us, should we leave?"

Except they tried and we practically exterminated them.

Of all the things you know nothing about, history is my favorite. Can you give me some examples of "terrorism" that the Indians did to us?

Prediction, you're about to demonstrate you don't know what the word "terrorism" means...

Fort Dearborn Massacre...
River Raisen Massacre
Fort Mims Massacre
Whitman Masscre...

Indian massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess I do have a problem with what the word terrorism means... because it largely means nothing.

When Osama bin Laden killed Russians, he was a "Freedom Fighter".
When Osama bin Laden killed Americans, he was a "Terrorist".

I'm writing this down for future reference. So we can't prevent anyone who wants to come here from flying to Mexico and walking across the border and Mexicans can come here and send back 80% of what they earn.

But an American isn't patriotic if he invests his money anywhere but here.

Got it. I'll make appropriate use of this.

{flush...}

"...come here flying to mexico..." Yeah, covering it with shit was probably the best you could do with whatever point you were trying to make.

Wow, you didn't even get it? Funny, I just made the same point in another thread about how liberals can't get references no matter how obvous they are. Thanks for the assist on demonstrating that... :eusa_clap:

But on the subject, so riddle me this batman. You stated it was "shit." So tell me where Democrats stop anyone from flying to Mexico and walking across the border. I'm fully of shit on that, Democrats will stop them by ...

Perhaps if you were to employ communicating in English, your chances of being understood before being dismissed would increase greatly, Amiga.

Not even a good analogy.

A better analogy is "If the Native Americans stated doing that to us, should we leave?"

Except they tried and we practically exterminated them.

Of all the things you know nothing about, history is my favorite. Can you give me some examples of "terrorism" that the Indians did to us?

Prediction, you're about to demonstrate you don't know what the word "terrorism" means...

River Raisen Massacre
Fort Mims Massacre
Whitman Masscre...

I'd gloat, but it really was a pretty obvious prediction.

When Osama attacked the Russian ... military ... it wasn't terrorism. When Osama blew up buildings and murdered civilians in the streets it was. That confuses you?

"...come here flying to mexico..." Yeah, covering it with shit was probably the best you could do with whatever point you were trying to make.

Wow, you didn't even get it? Funny, I just made the same point in another thread about how liberals can't get references no matter how obvous they are. Thanks for the assist on demonstrating that... :eusa_clap:

But on the subject, so riddle me this batman. You stated it was "shit." So tell me where Democrats stop anyone from flying to Mexico and walking across the border. I'm fully of shit on that, Democrats will stop them by ...

Perhaps if you were to employ communicating in English, your chances of being understood before being dismissed would increase greatly, Amiga.

OK, girlfriend. Is this simple enough for you?

Someone in the world flies to Mexico. Let's say it's someone in al Qaeda.

They walk across the border.

I say they can do that if it's up to Democrats, you said that's "shit."

Specifically explain how the Democrats will prevent them from doing that.

Do you actually speak English?

River Raisen Massacre
Fort Mims Massacre
Whitman Masscre...

When Osama attacked the Russian ... military ... it wasn't terrorism. When Osama blew up buildings and murdered civilians in the streets it was. That confuses you?

First, the Mujhadeen and Al Qaeda in Afganistan did target civilian targets, and the Pentagon is arguably a military target. So, no, your analogy doesn't stand.

Also, in the massacres I cited, civilians were killed. So your artificial "It only counts if civilians died" analogy does't work there, either.

Again- one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

River Raisen Massacre
Fort Mims Massacre
Whitman Masscre...

First, the Mujhadeen and Al Qaeda in Afganistan did target civilian targets, and the Pentagon is arguably a military target. So, no, your analogy doesn't stand.

Also, in the massacres I cited, civilians were killed. So your artificial "It only counts if civilians died" analogy does't work there, either.

I forget what a hoot you are. I am out of time for fun today. Granted I mentioned military and civilians, but... Oh forget it. Let's go with that.

I forget what a hoot you are. I am out of time for fun today. Granted I mentioned military and civilians, but... Oh forget it. Let's go with that.

Please scamper off with your tail between your legs like a nice whipped doggie...

But we have asked to see your tax returns, Mitten.

Nothing like trying to change the topic with some fresh "old news" that only left wing loons care about.

And what's the topic -- that Mittens thinks it's wise to pander to the far-right birther loons in his party?

It's almost like he's trying to lose the election.

Hey Look, Independents! I'm pandering to the Loony Birthers!

Nothing like trying to change the topic with some fresh "old news" that only left wing loons care about.

And what's the topic -- that Mittens thinks it's wise to pander to the far-right birther loons in his party?

oh well, you didn't mind when Obama "evolved" to pander to homosexuals

Liberals are still hanging on to the Birther argument/smokescreen hoping to divert attention from 2016.

In 2016 Obamination's birth is not questioned, his life is questioned.

oh well, you didn't mind when Obama "evolved" to pander to homosexuals

Not at all.

Because we had four years of six states legallizing gay marriage, and all the bad stuff you said would happen never happened.

So the attack on the USS Cole wasn't terrorism?

The bombing of the barracks in Lebanon wasn't terrorism?

I'm not certain he's the confused one here.

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

The fact that we elected Obama shows how far we've fallen.

The fact that joeb can kiss my ass is the fact that he can kiss my ass.

(PS only losers randomly play the racist card)

Do you think anyone would be discussing where Obama were born if he were white?

Seriously?

Hell no. In fact, we KNOW John McCain was born in Panama, and no one dared question his eligibility to be president.

Really?

A Hint of New Life to a McCain Birth Issue
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/11/us/politics/11mccain.html?_r=1

Claim: John McCain does not qualify as a natural-born citizen of the US because he was born in Panama.

snopes.com: Is John McCain a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?

McCain's citizenship called into question
Candidate, born in Panama Canal Zone, may not qualify as 'natural born':

McCain's citizenship called into question - NBCNightlyNews - NBCNews.com

Forum List

Back