Romney: Made In The USA Bitches

[youtube]cht3bitxknI[/youtube]

I figured that would make you chuckle...being a racist birther like yourself. The only difference is that the Governor was joking. You're racism is dyed in the wool and you can't shed it so easily.

who haven't you called a racist birther on this board?
good gawd someone has the audacity to question the Dear Leaders place of birth, the world is going to end

Regardless of what the left thinks, it's OK to joke about stuff. I thought it was worth a chuckle. :lol:

Yeah, Romney "joking" about Obama's BC. That's soooo funny :lol: Especially considering all of the very real vitriolic language coming from the mouth-breathers and true birthers he was pandering to.

It was a dumb move by the Governor. He had another gaffe earlier this week in New Hampshire. He's circling the drain. Sooner or later, he'll uncork a whopper.

[youtube]cht3bitxknI[/youtube]

I figured that would make you chuckle...being a racist birther like yourself. The only difference is that the Governor was joking. You're racism is dyed in the wool and you can't shed it so easily.

good gawd someone has the audacity to question the Dear Leaders place of birth, the world is going to end

I call all birthers racist.

It is what they are.

The video you cherish in the OP shows the essential weakness of the birther/racisism movement you embrace.

It's fine to ask questions. Just ask the questions to everyone. Nobody asks the white guy for his papers according to the Governor...just the black guy. There is the difference; you're NOT asking for papers. The Governor was joking by bringing it up but he's right. Nobody asks him; just the black guy with the funny name.

Anyway, if you're embarrassed by your racist positions, stop having them and you'll have no worries.

Last edited:
There was a black man in 2016 that talked about idiots like you voting for Obamination because you wanted to clarify you weren't a racist. :eusa_whistle:

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008. I'll vote for him this time because Romney is such a sleezebag.

You obviously missed the point. If this was an argument over Obama's policies or beliefs or record, there wouldn't be an issue here.

But Romney knows the only thing animating his campaign like a zombie is the racial hatefulness of people like you and Gatsby and a few others.

So he comes out and says something this assinine, with a wink and a nod that "He's not really one of us!"

If anyone in this campaign is "alien", it's Romney. Weird Cult, privilaged upbringing, was able to avoid military service due to daddy's contacts... just doesn't relate to average Americans at all.

Wow, guy, why do you keep bringing up the Jews? I never talk about the "Jews". (I talk about Israel, but that's a different subject.)

You're on the side of people who strap bombs to children and murder border agents, put bombs in ambulances, murder teenage girls in grocery stores, blow up buses, cafes and discos, shoot hundreds of rockets a year into Jewish neighborhoods and declare their intention to drive every Jew in Israel into the sea...

...but it's not because they are Jewish, it's because they are Israeli. Wow, why didn't you explain that before? I get it now...

There was a black man in 2016 that talked about idiots like you voting for Obamination because you wanted to clarify you weren't a racist. :eusa_whistle:

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008. I'll vote for him this time because Romney is such a sleezebag.

You obviously missed the point. If this was an argument over Obama's policies or beliefs or record, there wouldn't be an issue here.

But Romney knows the only thing animating his campaign like a zombie is the racial hatefulness of people like you and Gatsby and a few others.

So he comes out and says something this assinine, with a wink and a nod that "He's not really one of us!"

If anyone in this campaign is "alien", it's Romney. Weird Cult, privilaged upbringing, was able to avoid military service due to daddy's contacts... just doesn't relate to average Americans at all.

I'm going to vote for Romney cause he's white. And, you're a racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I call all birthers racist.

It is what they are.

The video you cherish in the OP shows the essential weakness of the birther/racisism movement you embrace.

It's fine to ask questions. Just ask the questions to everyone. Nobody asks the white guy for his papers according to the Governor...just the black guy. There is the difference; you're NOT asking for papers. The Governor was joking by bringing it up but he's right. Nobody asks him; just the black guy with the funny name.

Anyway, if you're embarrassed by your racist positions, stop having them and you'll have no worries.

I cherish? I haven't even played it..you don't know what people embrace, you just make up what you want about them
as for the rest, yawn

Last edited:
Has anyone seen Mitt's real birth certificate? I'm pretty sure he was born elsewhere.

I'd like to see his grades too. And has Mitt released all documents he has related to fast and furious? We don't know what his involvement was in that until we see those.

You're a liar, you sucked Obamination's balls in 2008.

You're a white piece of shit that wants to be known as the moron that voted for the black guy.:eusa_whistle:

Romney made this crack for 2 reasons,

1. He likes the money Donald Trump raises for him

2. He'll say anything at this point to get the news media to talk about something other than Medicare, or his nutty VP pick.

New Topics

Forum List

Back