Romney: Made In The USA Bitches

Regardless of what the left thinks, it's OK to joke about stuff. I thought it was worth a chuckle. :lol:

Yeah, Romney "joking" about Obama's BC. That's soooo funny :lol: Especially considering all of the very real vitriolic language coming from the mouth-breathers and true birthers he was pandering to.

Regardless of what the left thinks, it's OK to joke about stuff. I thought it was worth a chuckle. :lol:

I missed the joke. What is the topic? That Romney is a rich, white kid who has never been out of his comfortable zone? No one is questioning that. What is the topic of this thread? That you have it on tape? "Crikey!, That's a big one!" :bye1:

Oh yea, if you're white, you don't even have to wipe your own ass. Haven't you heard? IDIOT.

baby-massage.jpg

Romney after a hard day campaigning.

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

The fact that we elected Obama shows how far we've fallen.

The fact that joeb can kiss my ass is the fact that he can kiss my ass.

(PS only losers randomly play the racist card)

Do you think anyone would be discussing where Obama were born if he were white?

Seriously?

Hell no. In fact, we KNOW John McCain was born in Panama, and no one dared question his eligibility to be president.

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact that we can elect a Mormon is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years, fucking bigot.

um, no, that would just show how far we have to progress that religious insanity actually gets in the door.

Mormonism is a choice. Mitt Romney at some time in his life was presented with the intellectual proposition that Joseph Smith was a lying con artist with a fetish for little girls, but insisted on continuing to believe he was talking to God anyway.

Real progress will be when everyone is an atheist and don't need imaginary friends in the sky because they are afraid of dying.

The fact that we can elect a Mormon is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years, fucking bigot.

um, no, that would just show how far we have to progress that religious insanity actually gets in the door.

Mormonism is a choice. Mitt Romney at some time in his life was presented with the intellectual proposition that Joseph Smith was a lying con artist with a fetish for little girls, but insisted on continuing to believe he was talking to God anyway.

Real progress will be when everyone is an atheist and don't need imaginary friends in the sky because they are afraid of dying.

My friend says take that back!!!
harvey.jpeg

But we have asked to see your tax returns, Mitten.
Mitt's tax returns are not important. Obama's college thesis papers are. (They would reveal his true political posture.) I'd rather see Obama come clean than look at Mitt's record of successful earning.

Nothing like trying to change the topic with some fresh "old news" that only left wing loons care about.

And what's the topic -- that Mittens thinks it's wise to pander to the far-right birther loons in his party?

It's almost like he's trying to lose the election.
Mitt was in his OWN HOME TOWN, just blocks from where he was actually born. The comment was not scripted and he has stated many times that he thinks Obama was actually born in the United States.

Exactly! ...and it got quite a few. But since the liberals don't have a good record to run on, they seek every opportunity to stir the pot of hatred against Romney.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

Seriously?

Hell no. In fact, we KNOW John McCain was born in Panama, and no one dared question his eligibility to be president.
That's because both of his parents were US citizens. Many American citizens were born on foreign soil. They are still natural born citizens.

Last edited:

Seriously?

and Lincoln was referred to as the " original gorilla"

by all means continue to play that race card.

Your deck is getting smaller

PS wasn't the CZ part of the US?

Last edited:
Obama didn't just find it funny, they were MAKING MONEY off of it..

you can buy this lovely mug with Obama's mug and BC on it

mug.jpg

but you see only they can joke about this stuff...or else you be called a RACIST

That we don't hate blacks shows how far we've come, that we don't hate Mormons and Jews shows how far we have to go. Noted.

What could possibly be in them that would matter? Democrats take every deduction and bend every rule, and then when they even commit tax fraud you don't care.

Seriously?

and Lincoln was referred to as the " original gorilla"

by all means continue to play that race card.

Your deck is getting smaller

PS wasn't the CZ part of the US?

Yes, Lincoln was mocked for his physical deformities... today he probalby couldn't get elected at all. What is your point.

Again, that we have a birther movement at all is a testament to how much work we still have to do racially in this country.

That we don't hate blacks shows how far we've come, that we don't hate Mormons and Jews shows how far we have to go. Noted.

Joey hates Mormons. Weird.

Wow, guy, why do you keep bringing up the Jews? I never talk about the "Jews". (I talk about Israel, but that's a different subject.)

You do realize religion is a choice of beliefs, and we have a right to question a person's beliefs.

Obama was asked if he agreed with the rantings of Reverand Wright.

Santorum was asked if he really believes in the Catholic Church's positions on Abortion.

Perry was asked if he really disbelieves in Evolution, and so was Huckabee.

But Romney's beliefs are off limits? Really?

Joey hates Mormons. Weird.

Yeah, a racist, misogynistic, homophobic cult that was started by a man who took 34 wives, some of them as young as 14. Can't see why that would concern me at all.

Romney left the governorship of Mass. with a 36% approval rating.

The only reason he is the nominee is that he was hand picked by Republican billionaires.

There was a black man in 2016 that talked about idiots like you voting for Obamination because you wanted to clarify you weren't a racist. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back