Romney: Made In The USA Bitches

Romney made this crack for 2 reasons,

2. He'll say anything at this point to get the news media to talk about something other than Medicare, or his nutty VP pick.

Well, that is easier than Obama's task of talking about anything but the economy, isn't it?

There was a black man in 2016 that talked about idiots like you voting for Obamination because you wanted to clarify you weren't a racist. :eusa_whistle:

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008. I'll vote for him this time because Romney is such a sleezebag.

You obviously missed the point. If this was an argument over Obama's policies or beliefs or record, there wouldn't be an issue here.

But Romney knows the only thing animating his campaign like a zombie is the racial hatefulness of people like you and Gatsby and a few others.

So he comes out and says something this assinine, with a wink and a nod that "He's not really one of us!"

If anyone in this campaign is "alien", it's Romney. Weird Cult, privilaged upbringing, was able to avoid military service due to daddy's contacts... just doesn't relate to average Americans at all.

:eusa_clap: I didn't vote for Obama in 2008 either but will this time because I can't stomach clueless, out of touch Romney!

Wow, guy, why do you keep bringing up the Jews? I never talk about the "Jews". (I talk about Israel, but that's a different subject.)

You're on the side of people who strap bombs to children and murder border agents, put bombs in ambulances, murder teenage girls in grocery stores, blow up buses, cafes and discos, shoot hundreds of rockets a year into Jewish neighborhoods and declare their intention to drive every Jew in Israel into the sea...

...but it's not because they are Jewish, it's because they are Israeli. Wow, why didn't you explain that before? I get it now...

I'm not on anyone's "side", guy.

I just think the foolishness of setting up your country where the people who live there hate you so much they are willing to strap bombs onto their children should be self-evident to any sane person.

And it's not like the Israelis are totally innocent. They run over people with bulldozers and allow militias to go into refugee camps and slaughter people. Look up the Shatila and Shabra massacres some time.

Ironically, the Jews who lived in Palestine before the estabilshment of Israel didn't really have these kinds of problems. It was when all these folks from Europe showed up and started taking the Arabs' land you had people ready to throw down.

For me, I just don't see a need to get into the middle of a fight about whose imaginary friend in the sky has a bigger dick.

Wow, guy, why do you keep bringing up the Jews? I never talk about the "Jews". (I talk about Israel, but that's a different subject.)

You're on the side of people who strap bombs to children and murder border agents, put bombs in ambulances, murder teenage girls in grocery stores, blow up buses, cafes and discos, shoot hundreds of rockets a year into Jewish neighborhoods and declare their intention to drive every Jew in Israel into the sea...

...but it's not because they are Jewish, it's because they are Israeli. Wow, why didn't you explain that before? I get it now...

I just think the foolishness of setting up your country where the people who live there hate you so much they are willing to strap bombs onto their children should be self-evident to any sane person.

And it's not like the Israelis are totally innocent. They run over people with bulldozers and allow militias to go into refugee camps and slaughter people. Look up the Shatila and Shabra massacres some time.

Ironically, the Jews who lived in Palestine before the estabilshment of Israel didn't really have these kinds of problems. It was when all these folks from Europe showed up and started taking the Arabs' land you had people ready to throw down.

For me, I just don't see a need to get into the middle of a fight about whose imaginary friend in the sky has a bigger dick.

So if the Canadians start doing that to us we should leave?

Quite sure Romney came out and said he believed Obama was born here so that makes the quip he made about his birth certificate more a very carefully choreographed joke, calculated to pander to the birthers. Does he actually believe it? Probably not.

Much ado about nothing here, methinks.

See? That's key.. HISmoney. Not the democrats money. HIS money.

For someone living off the government you seem to have an odd attitude towards other people's money.

she isn't living off the government..and was that really necessary

If you're retirement age, you can't support Republicans because you get Social Security which no matter how much other money you have means you're "living off" government.

That sounds stupid to you? Really? Hmm...me too...

Romney was born and grew up in the US.

His money was born in the US, but grew up overseas.

Nice.

I'm writing this down for future reference. So we can't prevent anyone who wants to come here from flying to Mexico and walking across the border and Mexicans can come here and send back 80% of what they earn.

But an American isn't patriotic if he invests his money anywhere but here.

Got it. I'll make appropriate use of this.

{flush...}

Romney was born and grew up in the US.

His money was born in the US, but grew up overseas.

Nice.

I'm writing this down for future reference. So we can't prevent anyone who wants to come here from flying to Mexico and walking across the border and Mexicans can come here and send back 80% of what they earn.

{flush...}

"...come here flying to mexico..." Yeah, covering it with shit was probably the best you could do with whatever point you were trying to make.

So if the Canadians start doing that to us we should leave?

Not even a good analogy.

A better analogy is "If the Native Americans stated doing that to us, should we leave?"

Except they tried and we practically exterminated them.

{flush...}

"...come here flying to mexico..." Yeah, covering it with shit was probably the best you could do with whatever point you were trying to make.

Wow, you didn't even get it? Funny, I just made the same point in another thread about how liberals can't get references no matter how obvous they are. Thanks for the assist on demonstrating that... :eusa_clap:

But on the subject, so riddle me this batman. You stated it was "shit." So tell me where Democrats stop anyone from flying to Mexico and walking across the border. I'm fully of shit on that, Democrats will stop them by ...

Not even a good analogy.

A better analogy is "If the Native Americans stated doing that to us, should we leave?"

Except they tried and we practically exterminated them.

Of all the things you know nothing about, history is my favorite. Can you give me some examples of "terrorism" that the Indians did to us?

Prediction, you're about to demonstrate you don't know what the word "terrorism" means...

Forum List

Back