"Romney Likely Next President"

Wow, just wow you seriously are stupid...We dont need to speculate about mittens. We have direct quotes.

You are too stupid for this board, please go away... Preferably in front of a moving train.

You dont know the meaning of the word "speculate" and refuse to condemn Obama for having worse policies than Bush, and I'm the one that's stupid? Srsly?
Does your one brain cell ever get lonely?

you keeping deflecting back to Obama because you cant defend Mittens on this. You are avoiding the facts i posted.

Because it has fuck-all to do with Romney, who has never been President, you ignorant gas-bag. It has to do with you bashing Bush for the exact same policies Obama has been pursuing for the past 3 years.

NO. They used the impeachment process because he was guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.

So lying about a blow job is a "high crime" and getting us into a war over weapons that didn't exist isn't?

Seriously?

Republicans were generally douchebags on a witchhunt after Slick Willie, but he DID lie under oath. When that all broke, a very Democrat friend said "Those awful people were right."

He lied under oath, numerous times. He committed campaign finance fraud. He probably took bribes from China. He suborned witnesses.
The list is endless. If unemployment had been over 8% he would have been convicted.

You dont know the meaning of the word "speculate" and refuse to condemn Obama for having worse policies than Bush, and I'm the one that's stupid? Srsly?
Does your one brain cell ever get lonely?

you keeping deflecting back to Obama because you cant defend Mittens on this. You are avoiding the facts i posted.

Because it has fuck-all to do with Romney, who has never been President, you ignorant gas-bag. It has to do with you bashing Bush for the exact same policies Obama has been pursuing for the past 3 years.

What part of im not voting for Obama because of the same policies does your stupid motherfucking brain not understand? Seriously Rabbi did you poke yourself to hard in the ear or something?

It does matter that mittens would continue said policies. Its the whole reason you go to vote. You vote on someone who policies they will enact in office.

I will Bash Bush for starting these programs, I bash Obama for continuing these programs, and ill bash Mittens for supporting these policies and wanting to continue them if elected.

See what that is Rabbi? Thats called being consistent, and the only thing you are consistent in, id being fucking stupid, Talking in circles and punting because you can't debate.

If you can't understand the simple fact that Mittens supports these issues then you are part of the problem. But no you need to deflect again back to Obama as if that matters. Even though ive already answered that three times now. You are avoiding the main issue here like usual.

Again log off and go drive in front of a train. You have zero value.

Awe..I work and so does my wife....I spend my time with my kids...something I doubt you will ever have....thank the gods for that.

Oooops!...

....too late.

I have fifteen: we live in a shoe.

nah you dont

Jeezzz.....you are brilliant!

How could I have ever thought that I could fool you.

OK...I only have 12.

Did you know I had to give the first one to Rumpelstiltskin?
But now I spin straw into gold......

What part of im not voting for Obama because of the same policies does your stupid motherfucking brain not understand? Seriously Rabbi did you poke yourself to hard in the ear or something?

It does matter that mittens would continue said policies. Its the whole reason you go to vote. You vote on someone who policies they will enact in office.

I will Bash Bush for starting these programs, I bash Obama for continuing these programs, and ill bash Mittens for supporting these policies and wanting to continue them if elected.

See what that is Rabbi? Thats called being consistent, and the only thing you are consistent in, id being fucking stupid, Talking in circles and punting because you can't debate.

If you can't understand the simple fact that Mittens supports these issues then you are part of the problem. But no you need to deflect again back to Obama as if that matters. Even though ive already answered that three times now. You are avoiding the main issue here like usual.

That's why I see you bashing Obama in every thread? Oh, wait.
peter puffer.

That's why I see you bashing Obama in every thread? Oh, wait.
peter puffer.

And punt.....typical of you....you have nothing..im moving on to something more challenging.

So lying about a blow job is a "high crime" and getting us into a war over weapons that didn't exist isn't?

Seriously?

Republicans were generally douchebags on a witchhunt after Slick Willie, but he DID lie under oath. When that all broke, a very Democrat friend said "Those awful people were right."

I won't put it as 'those awful people were right' but I would put it as they finally got Clinton in a corner where he incriminated himself. The Republican appealled to our sense of justice. Which is what made the next several years just that much more unbearable.

Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

I won't put it as 'those awful people were right' but I would put it as they finally got Clinton in a corner where he incriminated himself. The Republican appealled to our sense of justice. Which is what made the next several years just that much more unbearable.

Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

Somehow I'm really not buying the Clinton the sexual predator anymore. Maybe Clinton the orgasm machine. I would bet Dems are better in bed than Republicans. Probably why prositutes like Republicans more. They come (sp?), pay, and go. Strictly business, no concern for others.

Somehow I'm really not buying the Clinton the sexual predator anymore. Maybe Clinton the orgasm machine. I would bet Dems are better in bed than Republicans. Probably why prositutes like Republicans more. They come (sp?), pay, and go. Strictly business, no concern for others.

Help me with this...for purposes of clarity:
Are you a liar or a fool?

Somehow I'm really not buying the Clinton the sexual predator anymore. Maybe Clinton the orgasm machine. I would bet Dems are better in bed than Republicans. Probably why <sic>prositutes like Republicans more. They come (sp?), pay, and go. Strictly business, no concern for others.
Take what you want, bite the victim and tell them to "put some ice on it."

And since it happened to someone else such a long time ago, Clinton paid victims in court hundreds of thousands out of the goodness of his heart and mean words from a judge, that makes it all better and it just isn't in your monacle anymore? His spin room always beating the "he said she said drum?"

I'm thinking that it probably never was much of a concern to you.

Help me with this...for purposes of clarity:
Are you a liar or a fool?

Why does it have to be either/or?

And how, may I ask, do YOU know so much about the preferences of prostitutes, assuming (which I don't) that they spend any time discussing politics with their clients in the first place?

NO. They used the impeachment process because he was guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.

Seriously?

Oh, Bill Clinton was a horrible person. I make no excuses for him.

Although I think chasing WILLING women (and sorry, they were all willing) is a lot less offensive that fucking over working people by destroying the companies they work for in leverage buyout bullshit. You know, like your hero WMR does.

I think George W. Bush was pretty much a decent guy, and I don't think he was lying about WMD's, but his miscalculations had horrible consequences we are still paying for.

Now, yeah, Clinton broke the law, and at the time, I was all enraged about it. Today what I remember about Clinton was that we had really low unemployment, and if you didn't like your job, you could throw out a resume and find a better paying one without a lot of trouble.

Which is why I find you Wall Street Parasites confusing. Clinton was awesome for you. Bush crashed the markets- twice, giving us two recessions, but you propped him up with shitloads of money. Obama's let you recover most of what Bush lost, but you guys are pretty much trying to drive him out on a rail.

You see why I think that breaking the middle class is more important to these people than actually making money. Just look at their priorities.

Again- How many criminal charges were filed in relation to these horrible crimes?

Oh, yeah. None, save the Lewinsky bullshit. Most of these women denied it.

Seriously?

Oh, Bill Clinton was a horrible person. I make no excuses for him.

Although I think chasing WILLING women (and sorry, they were all willing) is a lot less offensive that fucking over working people by destroying the companies they work for in leverage buyout bullshit. You know, like your hero WMR does.

I think George W. Bush was pretty much a decent guy, and I don't think he was lying about WMD's, but his miscalculations had horrible consequences we are still paying for.

Now, yeah, Clinton broke the law, and at the time, I was all enraged about it. Today what I remember about Clinton was that we had really low unemployment, and if you didn't like your job, you could throw out a resume and find a better paying one without a lot of trouble.

Which is why I find you Wall Street Parasites confusing. Clinton was awesome for you. Bush crashed the markets- twice, giving us two recessions, but you propped him up with shitloads of money. Obama's let you recover most of what Bush lost, but you guys are pretty much trying to drive him out on a rail.

You see why I think that breaking the middle class is more important to these people than actually making money. Just look at their priorities.

OK. so they got raped because they really wanted it. Got it.

Your posts are deteriorating to Chris-like levels.

When was Bill Clinton convicted of Rape?

Let's see, you got Paula Jones, who posed in Penthouse, and eventually admitted that the lawyers and her husband were the ones pushing her suit, she didn't give a crap after a certain point.

You got Juanita Brodderick, who submitted a sworn affadavitt she never met clinton, then changed her story.

You have Kathleen Willey, whose husband killed himself because he was knee-deep in fraud, and she was trying to get Clinton to bail him out.

No prosecutor would have ever gone to court with any of these women, and rightfully so.

Now, that said, I really, really think Clinton was a creep.

But Romney is a bigger creep.

When was Bill Clinton convicted of Rape?

Let's see, you got Paula Jones, who posed in Penthouse, and eventually admitted that the lawyers and her husband were the ones pushing her suit, she didn't give a crap after a certain point.

You got Juanita Brodderick, who submitted a sworn affadavitt she never met clinton, then changed her story.

You have Kathleen Willey, whose husband killed himself because he was knee-deep in fraud, and she was trying to get Clinton to bail him out.

No prosecutor would have ever gone to court with any of these women, and rightfully so.

Now, that said, I really, really think Clinton was a creep.

But Romney is a bigger creep.

So it requires a court hearing to say someone was raped? Really?
You're a fucking tool and a half.

Forum List

Back