"Romney Likely Next President"

By ignoring my request for you to provide proof that I ever ranted about your "...jelousy (sic) and envy," shall I take that as your admission that it was a total fabrication on your part?

And, as you have made up a quote that you claim to have my authorship, is that the prism through which any and all of your posts should be viewed, i.e., a lying sack of offal?

Isn't that the case?

....waiting.

How about this? I might have gotten you and California Barbie crossed. I would have to go back through days and dozens of posts to figure that out. I still might be right but you do have me at a disadvantage here. I still claim you have identity issues however.

Are you going to tell me more about your post or are you going to shoot me instead? Your call.

"I might have gotten you and California Barbie crossed."

So...I didn't make the statement you claimed that I made?

And I certainly didn't misspell 'jealousy'?

And this is what passes for an apology where you come from?

Here in Brooklyn, we have a law that requires folks to clean up the mess their dogs make.
You should do a better job of cleaning up your mess.

The answer your question...although I feel no obligation to do so....is in the sig next to Supergirls pic:
"Fighting thugs and libs."

There are no Korean superheroes of which I am aware.

Yes, I might have. My instincts have not failed me yet. And you most definitely not take that as an admission of a damn thing. Are you so confident in your 18,344 posts that you have never played the party line of Dems being jealous and envious of the rich that you would press me enough to read every last one of your posts? Didn't think so.

I will apologize for not have spell-checking working in my environment. It really bites.

More to the point, you are apparently dodging my question.

How about this? I might have gotten you and California Barbie crossed. I would have to go back through days and dozens of posts to figure that out. I still might be right but you do have me at a disadvantage here. I still claim you have identity issues however.

Are you going to tell me more about your post or are you going to shoot me instead? Your call.

"I might have gotten you and California Barbie crossed."

So...I didn't make the statement you claimed that I made?

And I certainly didn't misspell 'jealousy'?

And this is what passes for an apology where you come from?

Here in Brooklyn, we have a law that requires folks to clean up the mess their dogs make.
You should do a better job of cleaning up your mess.

The answer your question...although I feel no obligation to do so....is in the sig next to Supergirls pic:
"Fighting thugs and libs."

There are no Korean superheroes of which I am aware.

Yes, I might have. My instincts have not failed me yet. And you most definitely not take that as an admission of a damn thing. Are you so confident in your 18,344 posts that you have never played the party line of Dems being jealous and envious of the rich that you would press me enough to read every last one of your posts? Didn't think so.

I will apologize for not have spell-checking working in my environment. It really bites.

More to the point, you are apparently dodging my question.

1. "And you most definitely not take that as an admission..."

Of course it is.

"Put up or shut up" as they say,

2. "Are you so confident in your 18,344 posts that you have never played the party line of Dems being jealous and envious of the rich that you would press me enough to read every last one of your posts?"

Look at you squirm like the worm that you are....You specifically claimed that I made such a post, and it was to YOU.

Prove it.

I'm calling you out.
Did I say that or not?

We both know the truth.

3. In the future, don't open your mouth except to change feet.

PoliticalChic, something I noticed when you were ranting about my jelousy and envy.
politicalchic.html

profilepic12394_24.gif

She has that crazy eyed look they told you about on how I met your mother...

And Obama, who ran on ending the failed policies of George W Bush, rolled back all of those.
Oh no, he didnt. He added to them, making TSA his agent of humiliation for law abiding Americans.

So if Bush was terrible for doing all those things, shouldn't Obama be worse for keeping them and adding to them, esp after he pledged to end them?

Yup and mittens would have done the samething..

Lol tsa was fucked up long before obama took over and he doesn't have direct control over it...nice try.

We dont know what "MIttens" might have done. But we do know what Obama did. And if you thought Bush's policies were terrible, then that ought to go quadruple for Obama. Unless you happen to be a partisan know-nothing brain-dead lefty hack. You're not that, are you?
TSA is not under the Department of Homeland Security, which is a cabinet-level department answerable to the President of the United States? Learn something new every day.

well no we have statements by mittens that he would continue these policies. Least some of them....we know mittens would have signed ndaa which is far worse than anything else listed. He stated it himself he would..quadruple? Hardly that extreme, just bad policy and a disappointment that no president has the balls to end these programs.

The idea mittens is less likely is a joke.

Lol obama doesn't see policy or day to day activities. They idea obama is at fault for a tsa agent on the local level is a joke.naturally you would make such a statement.statement

Based on your skillset....

...how would you know what matters?

OK....now back to worK: keep alphabetizing those M & M's.

Awe I know your wannabe crank threads don't matter...I can't wait because if obama wins you will just shift over to how it was all fraud and start spamming the board with your loose facts and speculation..

You are wordy but no more smart than the likes of stephanie...you try to hard to be an intellectual without wanting to be called one.

Don't hold your breath, blastula...

Obama should spending his time doing what you do....
...lookin' at the want ads.

…more of a sure thing than freshly fried fox in a forest fire.

Awe..I work and so does my wife....I spend my time with my kids...something I doubt you will ever have....thank the gods for that.

The trend is definitely against obama. Even the liberal media is tired of cleaning up his shit. Why? Because he expects them to clean up his shit and shits on them even more. He is lying expecting the media to dig around in the cat box for him and cover it up.

If Obama can get enough dead people and felons to vote for him in Ohio then I think he has a great chance at winning that state.

So already making excuses to why your guy lost?

You know why you are going to lose? Because you've spent so much time as a party pandering to the crazies, that you've lost the middle.

The ironic thing is that Mitt Romney used to be a moderate...

But, hell, he can't even distance himself from Akin in a meaningful way... since his Veep pick co-sponsored the same kind of "personhood" crazy "Zygotes are people, too" laws.

Awe I know your wannabe crank threads don't matter...I can't wait because if obama wins you will just shift over to how it was all fraud and start spamming the board with your loose facts and speculation..

You are wordy but no more smart than the likes of stephanie...you try to hard to be an intellectual without wanting to be called one.

Awe..I work and so does my wife....I spend my time with my kids...something I doubt you will ever have....thank the gods for that.

Oooops!...

....too late.

I have fifteen: we live in a shoe.

Last edited:
PoliticalChic, something I noticed when you were ranting about my jelousy and envy.
politicalchic.html

profilepic12394_24.gif

She has that crazy eyed look they told you about on how I met your mother...

You don't think that's really a picture of "her", do you?

Rule 37...

OMG!

The first time you've been right in....what.....six? seven months?

Yup....the pic was the one that came with the picture frame I just bought....

....dim-wit.

If Obama can get enough dead people and felons to vote for him in Ohio then I think he has a great chance at winning that state.

So already making excuses to why your guy lost?

You know why you are going to lose? Because you've spent so much time as a party pandering to the crazies, that you've lost the middle.

The ironic thing is that Mitt Romney used to be a moderate...

But, hell, he can't even distance himself from Akin in a meaningful way... since his Veep pick co-sponsored the same kind of "personhood" crazy "Zygotes are people, too" laws.

Hell__ he used to be a liberal back during the GOP primary. Remember that? That's what you "crazies" told us.

And I'm not searching for any excuses. Voter fraud and disenfranchisement is rampant. I'd be a fool to not acknowledge that reality.

You don't think that's really a picture of "her", do you?

Rule 37...

OMG!

The first time you've been right in....what.....six? seven months?

Yup....the pic was the one that came with the picture frame I just bought....

....dim-wit.

Actually, I suspect you are a 400 lb dude with an acne problem...

I understand you were featured naked on the website “loseyourappitite.com”

As for your guess, the old saying goes....

"We can only judge others by ourselves."

Last edited:
It was a bunch of crap and still is. Bill Clinton left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any U.S. president since World War II. Read up on it.

They had to impeach him. lol, all that means is, they had to falsely accuse him of crimes for which he was ultimately found not guilty.

Oh please, he was accused of perjury and was disbarred. He wasnt kicked out due to politics, liberals said the crime for which the perjury happened wasnt a big deal, but I guess sleeping with interns isnt a big deal....to liberals, but dont tell a gay joke that is horrible

He was impeached because of politics.

They had to impeach him. lol, all that means is, they had to falsely accuse him of crimes for which he was ultimately found not guilty.

Oh please, he was accused of perjury and was disbarred. He wasnt kicked out due to politics, liberals said the crime for which the perjury happened wasnt a big deal, but I guess sleeping with interns isnt a big deal....to liberals, but dont tell a gay joke that is horrible

He was impeached because of politics.

Ten Democrats voted to impeach him. Were that many that even voted against Obamacare? Was there even one?

Oooops!...

....too late.

I have fifteen: we live in a shoe.

nah you dont

Yup and mittens would have done the samething..

Lol tsa was fucked up long before obama took over and he doesn't have direct control over it...nice try.

We dont know what "MIttens" might have done. But we do know what Obama did. And if you thought Bush's policies were terrible, then that ought to go quadruple for Obama. Unless you happen to be a partisan know-nothing brain-dead lefty hack. You're not that, are you?
TSA is not under the Department of Homeland Security, which is a cabinet-level department answerable to the President of the United States? Learn something new every day.

well no we have statements by mittens that he would continue these policies. Least some of them....we know mittens would have signed ndaa which is far worse than anything else listed. He stated it himself he would..quadruple? Hardly that extreme, just bad policy and a disappointment that no president has the balls to end these programs.

The idea mittens is less likely is a joke.

Lol obama doesn't see policy or day to day activities. They idea obama is at fault for a tsa agent on the local level is a joke.naturally you would make such a statement.statement

You are speculating about what Mitt might or might not have done. Mitt was not the nominee 4years ago. But Obama has been the president for 3 years and we dont need to speculate on what he might do, because he's already done it.
And all the things the left castigates Bush for they stand idly by while Obama does the same and more. And nary a peep.
That means they are partisan hacks with no principle.

Forum List

Back