"Romney Likely Next President"

Hell__ he used to be a liberal back during the GOP primary. Remember that? That's what you "crazies" told us.

And I'm not searching for any excuses. Voter fraud and disenfranchisement is rampant. I'd be a fool to not acknowledge that reality.

Guy, I consider myself conservative, I just think the "crazies" have taken over the party.

Birther, Teabaggers, religous whacks, all sorts of nuttiness. Guys who think you can't get pregnant from rape, apparrently...

But what "voter fraud" are you even talking about? The Bush Adminstration investigated this from 2002 to 2007, and could find no organized effort and few individual cases...

OMG!

The first time you've been right in....what.....six? seven months?

Yup....the pic was the one that came with the picture frame I just bought....

....dim-wit.

Actually, I suspect you are a 400 lb dude with an acne problem...

I understand you were featured naked on the website “loseyourappitite.com”

As for your guess, the old saying goes....

"We can only judge others by ourselves."

Hey, all the looks in my family went to my brother, the Elephant Man...

But I think I hit close enough to home with you, "Dude".

We dont know what "MIttens" might have done. But we do know what Obama did. And if you thought Bush's policies were terrible, then that ought to go quadruple for Obama. Unless you happen to be a partisan know-nothing brain-dead lefty hack. You're not that, are you?
TSA is not under the Department of Homeland Security, which is a cabinet-level department answerable to the President of the United States? Learn something new every day.

well no we have statements by mittens that he would continue these policies. Least some of them....we know mittens would have signed ndaa which is far worse than anything else listed. He stated it himself he would..quadruple? Hardly that extreme, just bad policy and a disappointment that no president has the balls to end these programs.

The idea mittens is less likely is a joke.

Lol obama doesn't see policy or day to day activities. They idea obama is at fault for a tsa agent on the local level is a joke.naturally you would make such a statement.statement

You are speculating about what Mitt might or might not have done. Mitt was not the nominee 4years ago. But Obama has been the president for 3 years and we dont need to speculate on what he might do, because he's already done it.
And all the things the left castigates Bush for they stand idly by while Obama does the same and more. And nary a peep.
That means they are partisan hacks with no principle.

Mitt Romney on Homeland Security

right....I know nothing right?

Governor Romney is a strong supporter of the PATRIOT Act, and the expanded powers given to the government for homeland security purposes. He supports the use of Guantanamo Bay for holding detainees, supports military tribunals, and opposes habeas corpus rights for detainees and civilian trials for terrorists. He has also expressed support for extraordinary rendition.

In 2012, Governor Romney stated in a debate that he would have signed the 2012 National Defese Authorization Act. That legislation gave the President the authorization to arrest and indefinitely detain US citizens who are suspected on being allied with al-Qaeda.

One pursuing the Patriot Act, which has given us the intelligence information we needed to find out who the bad guys were and get them out before they got us

And if it means we have to go into a mosque to wiretap or a church, then that's exactly where we're going to go. Because we're going to do whatever it takes to protect the American people.

And I hear from time to time people say, hey, wait a second. We have civil liberties we have to worry about. But don't forget, the most important civil liberty I expect from my government is my right to be kept alive, and that's what we're going to have to do.

no but you are Right Rabbi, Im a partisan hack who has NO basis for my opinion...

Go fuck yourself you stupid motherfucking pile of shit.

Oh please, he was accused of perjury and was disbarred. He wasnt kicked out due to politics, liberals said the crime for which the perjury happened wasnt a big deal, but I guess sleeping with interns isnt a big deal....to liberals, but dont tell a gay joke that is horrible

He was impeached because of politics.

Ten Democrats voted to impeach him. Were that many that even voted against Obamacare? Was there even one?

You lie. Don't respond to any of my posts with lies. Ever again. You're a pathetic excuse for a human when you lie.

well no we have statements by mittens that he would continue these policies. Least some of them....we know mittens would have signed ndaa which is far worse than anything else listed. He stated it himself he would..quadruple? Hardly that extreme, just bad policy and a disappointment that no president has the balls to end these programs.

The idea mittens is less likely is a joke.

Lol obama doesn't see policy or day to day activities. They idea obama is at fault for a tsa agent on the local level is a joke.naturally you would make such a statement.statement

You are speculating about what Mitt might or might not have done. Mitt was not the nominee 4years ago. But Obama has been the president for 3 years and we dont need to speculate on what he might do, because he's already done it.
And all the things the left castigates Bush for they stand idly by while Obama does the same and more. And nary a peep.

Governor Romney is a strong supporter of the PATRIOT Act, and the expanded powers given to the government for homeland security purposes. He supports the use of Guantanamo Bay for holding detainees, supports military tribunals, and opposes habeas corpus rights for detainees and civilian trials for terrorists. He has also expressed support for extraordinary rendition.

In 2012, Governor Romney stated in a debate that he would have signed the 2012 National Defese Authorization Act. That legislation gave the President the authorization to arrest and indefinitely detain US citizens who are suspected on being allied with al-Qaeda.

One pursuing the Patriot Act, which has given us the intelligence information we needed to find out who the bad guys were and get them out before they got us

And if it means we have to go into a mosque to wiretap or a church, then that's exactly where we're going to go. Because we're going to do whatever it takes to protect the American people.

And I hear from time to time people say, hey, wait a second. We have civil liberties we have to worry about. But don't forget, the most important civil liberty I expect from my government is my right to be kept alive, and that's what we're going to have to do.

no but you are Right Rabbi, Im a partisan hack who has NO basis for my opinion...

Do you understand what the word "speculate" means? And no, it is not the instrument the doc inserted in your rectum.
We dont need to speculate on Obama's policies. We have them already. And they are worse than Bush's. So why aren't you protesting Obama's policies? Why aren't you making nasty comments about Obama like you did to Bush?
You are one stupid motherfucker, for sure.

Do you understand what the word "speculate" means? And no, it is not the instrument the doc inserted in your rectum.
We dont need to speculate on Obama's policies. We have them already. And they are worse than Bush's. So why aren't you protesting Obama's policies? Why aren't you making nasty comments about Obama like you did to Bush?

Wow, just wow you seriously are stupid...We dont need to speculate about mittens. We have direct quotes.

You are too stupid for this board, please go away... Preferably in front of a moving train.

Oh please, he was accused of perjury and was disbarred. He wasnt kicked out due to politics, liberals said the crime for which the perjury happened wasnt a big deal, but I guess sleeping with interns isnt a big deal....to liberals, but dont tell a gay joke that is horrible

He was impeached because of politics.

Ten Democrats voted to impeach him. Were that many that even voted against Obamacare? Was there even one?

That was back when many thought the 'right wing conspiracy' was nonsense. It cost us dearly but we learned otherwise.

Republicans have only won the popular presidential vote in one election in the last 20 years.....2004.

That is why they want to suppress the vote soooo bad.

Wow, just wow you seriously are stupid...We dont need to speculate about mittens. We have direct quotes.

You are too stupid for this board, please go away... Preferably in front of a moving train.

You dont know the meaning of the word "speculate" and refuse to condemn Obama for having worse policies than Bush, and I'm the one that's stupid? Srsly?
Does your one brain cell ever get lonely?

Democratic Presidents go one term or get impeached in the modern era.

They suck badly.

Bill Clinton was a 2 term president. How could you forget?? He kicked Bush 41 out of office and you bad sport Republicans never got over it.

um... he was impeached. So what Sniper said is absolutely correct.

Do people not read?

Um?? What are you, just learning to talk?? And I did not say he wasn't impeached. I was pointing out that Democratic presidents do not suck. And it WAS a bunch of crap because Republicans used the impeachment process to punish President Clinton. They are such hypocrites.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton was a 2 term president. How could you forget?? He kicked Bush 41 out of office and you bad sport Republicans never got over it.

Do people not read?

Um?? What are you, just learning to talk?? And I did not say he wasn't impeached. I was pointing out that Democratic presidents do not suck. And it WAS a bunch of crap because Republicans used the impeachment process to punish President Clinton. They are such hypocrites.

NO. They used the impeachment process because he was guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.

Do people not read?

NO. They used the impeachment process because he was guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.

Bull!!! You conseratives were just pissed off because he knocked Bush 41 from the WH. You're bad sports as it is, but that sent you all over the edge. And that's the truth.

1. "Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states

2. Yesterday's Purple Poll survey results of four key swing states shows that not only will Mitt Romney likely be our next president, but also that President Obama is very unlikely to get reelected in November.

3. Purple Strategies, a bipartisan polling firm that specializes in tracking public opinion in the “purple” swing states, released yesterday their polling results from Colorado, Virginia, Ohio and Florida.

4. Conventional wisdom holds that neither candidate is likely to win the White House this fall without winning both Ohio and Florida. Analysis of the Purple Poll results in those states show that Mitt Romney will win both of those states, and Virginia as well while having a 50-50 chance at eking out a slim majority in Colorado.

5. Colorado: Purple Strategies has Obama leading by a 49 percent to 46 percent margin, the only state of the four where the president has a lead.

6. Virginia: Purpose Strategies gives Romney a 48 percent to 45 percent lead ...

7. Ohio: Romney leads here 46 percent to 44 percent

8. Florida: This one is closer with Romney having a one point lead, 48 percent to 47 percent, over President Obama. But the undecided voters will clearly put Romney over 50 percent. As with Virginia and Ohio, Obama's job approval to disapproval here is also 42 percent in favor of the president and 52 percent against him. The poll also showed 91 percent of these voters will not change their minds on how they intended to vote. The latest Rasmussen polling has the GOP U.S. Senate candidate, Congressman Connie Mack, leading by 7 percent over incumbent Senator Bill Nelson."
Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Just wonderin'....think Michelle will STILL be proud of her country in November?

Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA - YouTube

Giver her a Chik-Fil-A.....I'm buyin'...

Yeah--Obama's disapproval rating on the economy has sky-rocketed. 8.3% stated unemployment with 11% real unemployment if you count those that have run out of unemployment benefits. 46 million Americans on Food Stamps and 1 in 5 families now living beneath the poverty level--and that doesn't even go into the 16 trillion dollars of red ink.
SNAP/Food Stamp Participation « Food Research & Action Center

celeberty-1-e1337283104744.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Bull!!! You conseratives were just pissed off because he knocked Bush 41 from the WH. You're bad sports as it is, but that sent you all over the edge. And that's the truth.

That's why they waited until the second term to start this?
Wow, you really are a sucker.

You dont know the meaning of the word "speculate" and refuse to condemn Obama for having worse policies than Bush, and I'm the one that's stupid? Srsly?
Does your one brain cell ever get lonely?

you keeping deflecting back to Obama because you cant defend Mittens on this. You are avoiding the facts i posted.

So lying about a blow job is a "high crime" and getting us into a war over weapons that didn't exist isn't?

Seriously?

Republicans were generally douchebags on a witchhunt after Slick Willie, but he DID lie under oath. When that all broke, a very Democrat friend said "Those awful people were right."

So lying about a blow job is a "high crime" and getting us into a war over weapons that didn't exist isn't?

Seriously?

Republicans were generally douchebags on a witchhunt after Slick Willie, but he DID lie under oath. When that all broke, a very Democrat friend said "Those awful people were right."

I won't put it as 'those awful people were right' but I would put it as they finally got Clinton in a corner where he incriminated himself. The Republican appealled to our sense of justice. Which is what made the next several years just that much more unbearable.

1. "Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states

2. Yesterday's Purple Poll survey results of four key swing states shows that not only will Mitt Romney likely be our next president, but also that President Obama is very unlikely to get reelected in November.

3. Purple Strategies, a bipartisan polling firm that specializes in tracking public opinion in the “purple” swing states, released yesterday their polling results from Colorado, Virginia, Ohio and Florida.

4. Conventional wisdom holds that neither candidate is likely to win the White House this fall without winning both Ohio and Florida. Analysis of the Purple Poll results in those states show that Mitt Romney will win both of those states, and Virginia as well while having a 50-50 chance at eking out a slim majority in Colorado.

5. Colorado: Purple Strategies has Obama leading by a 49 percent to 46 percent margin, the only state of the four where the president has a lead.

6. Virginia: Purpose Strategies gives Romney a 48 percent to 45 percent lead ...

7. Ohio: Romney leads here 46 percent to 44 percent

8. Florida: This one is closer with Romney having a one point lead, 48 percent to 47 percent, over President Obama. But the undecided voters will clearly put Romney over 50 percent. As with Virginia and Ohio, Obama's job approval to disapproval here is also 42 percent in favor of the president and 52 percent against him. The poll also showed 91 percent of these voters will not change their minds on how they intended to vote. The latest Rasmussen polling has the GOP U.S. Senate candidate, Congressman Connie Mack, leading by 7 percent over incumbent Senator Bill Nelson."
Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Just wonderin'....think Michelle will STILL be proud of her country in November?

Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA - YouTube

Giver her a Chik-Fil-A.....I'm buyin'...

1. Good information.
2. Maybe she is.... Look what they have accomplished since his election. Failure, Hate, Racism, Lies, poor foreign policies, EPA strong holds, higher prices, insecure business attitudes, banks cannot lend, FHA strong holds, Media corruption, No budget plan.. it's fucking endless. This pricks got to go.........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back