Romney impersonated a police officer

Jun 07, 2012

When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer – a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof

That's right, the current Republican presidential nominee used to impersonate a police officer and pull over drivers on the road. Romney was sort of like the original George Zimmerman, only he had a uniform and a flashing red light.
Daily Kos: Romney impersonated a police officer

Oh wow.. Do you even want to go into that arena?

Jun 07, 2012

When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer – a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof

That's right, the current Republican presidential nominee used to impersonate a police officer and pull over drivers on the road. Romney was sort of like the original George Zimmerman, only he had a uniform and a flashing red light.

Horrific.

Did he give anyone a wedgy?

That would be a serious news breaker, assfuck :clap2:

I guess the tax returns and the murder accusations arent working so we are back to this nonsense.

Oh the tax returns are working. Romney is playing defense...that's proof it's working.

It's not only pretending to be a cop..he's also to rumored to have actually menaced people.

All in good fun..of course.

Got proof? No? It really is that simple... you need to prove it, otherwise it's gossip. Just saying.

Gossip it might well be..but it comes from people that knew him..

When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer — a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof.

So recalls Robin Madden, who had also just arrived as a freshman, the startling incident began when Romney called him and two or three other residents into his room, saying, "Come up, I want to show you something." When they entered Romney's room, "and laid out on his bed was a Michigan State Trooper's uniform."
Did Young Romney Impersonate a Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes - Yahoo! News

I don't think Romney's denied the story either. He was the merry prankster..and this was just some good old fashioned Tom Foolery..as it were.

:lol:

that part makes me laugh do u really think thats a defense?

Oh the tax returns are working. Romney is playing defense...that's proof it's working.

I can't wait to see Barry H. Teleprompter play defense during the debates. It's going to be awesome watching Romney slap him around like the little bitch that he truly is. Here's Barry off prompter:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU]Obama, a complete idiot. - YouTube[/ame]

Obama smoked pot, did coke and according to Dreams From My Father "tried drugs enthusiastically". Last I checked these things were illegal. But he gets a free pass from the left.

:eusa_hand:

The left needs to give it rest on trying to dig up shit on Mittens. Oh wait, they can't ... since Obutthead won't run on his dismal record he's fallen back on his tried and true tactics ... dirt digging, mud slinging and bullying.

What an embarrassment of a president.

YOU people are still diggin up shit on Obama, except there is none so you people attacks his associates. Mitt has shit all over him. Obama was not charged or convicted of any drug use. These are the drugs you people want to legalize? Bush was a known alcoholic and admitted he fell off the wagon while president. Obama's use in high school?

Bush Jr.'s Skeleton Closet

Click on the allegation of your choice:
George W. Bush, Jr. - The Dark Side

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Mitt Romney's Skeleton Closet: Scandals, Quotes, and Character

Mitt Romney's Skeleton Closet -- political scandals, quotes and character

Romney's Criminal Record

Since rich Republicans believe that they are above the law, that is why they have no respect for the law and our hard working members of law enforcement who put their lives on the line everyday for us. Both Bush II and Cheney both have arrest records.
http://biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.co ... minal.html

Even Mitt Romney’s arrest record reeks of rich people’s problems
TV Shows // Current TV ... s-problems

Shit, shit keeps falling out of Romney's closet.

Jun 07, 2012

Republicans in this thread look at breaking the law as "fun". But that's not Romney's only "known" crime.

He assaulted a fellow student.
He abused his family pet.
He lied to his investors and that's fraud.
He lied to the government and that's a felony.

And for each one, there are either 5 independent witnesses, he admitted it or there's signed documents. Republicans say, "So what? We don't care about crimes. Only the constitution." Only most Republicans don't even know what that says.

Obama smoked pot, did coke and according to Dreams From My Father "tried drugs enthusiastically". Last I checked these things were illegal. But he gets a free pass from the left.

:eusa_hand:

The left needs to give it rest on trying to dig up shit on Mittens. Oh wait, they can't ... since Obutthead won't run on his dismal record he's fallen back on his tried and true tactics ... dirt digging, mud slinging and bullying.

What an embarrassment of a president.

YOU people are still diggin up shit on Obama, except there is none so you people attacks his associates. Mitt has shit all over him. Obama was not charged or convicted of any drug use. These are the drugs you people want to legalize? Bush was a known alcoholic and admitted he fell off the wagon while president. Obama's use in high school?

Bush Jr.'s Skeleton Closet

Click on the allegation of your choice:
George W. Bush, Jr. - The Dark Side

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

priceless.....simply freekin' priceless

There's no need to dig up anything on Oblahblah because his record of epic failure in office speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back