Romney impersonated a police officer

Jun 07, 2012

When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer – a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof

That's right, the current Republican presidential nominee used to impersonate a police officer and pull over drivers on the road. Romney was sort of like the original George Zimmerman, only he had a uniform and a flashing red light.
Daily Kos: Romney impersonated a police officer

That's about the same time Obama was snorting cocaine, another felony. Why are we not talking about Obama snorting cocaine?

According to the left, doing drugs is cooool.

I know, apparently they all do it, which is why they cant comprehend what really happens out here in reality.

Jun 07, 2012

When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer – a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof

That's right, the current Republican presidential nominee used to impersonate a police officer and pull over drivers on the road. Romney was sort of like the original George Zimmerman, only he had a uniform and a flashing red light.

You mean he did something stupid 40 years ago when he was an immature 19 year old college freshman?

:gives:

Big deal.

America has a dude squatting at 1600 Pennsylvania, impersonating a President.

Far be it for me to question the mods, but might I suggest this gets merged into one of the plethora of threads about this.... from months ago?

Obama smoked pot, did coke and according to Dreams From My Father "tried drugs enthusiastically". Last I checked these things were illegal. But he gets a free pass from the left.

:eusa_hand:

The left needs to give it rest on trying to dig up shit on Mittens. Oh wait, they can't ... since Obutthead won't run on his dismal record he's fallen back on his tried and true tactics ... dirt digging, mud slinging and bullying.

What an embarrassment of a president.

Ah yes lets compare the number of Americans that engaged in drug usage vs the number of Americans that impersonated a Police Officer. Fair?

Anyway...Drug usage is cool...Pretending to be a cop, not cool...even if you sing YMCA

It's not only pretending to be a cop..he's also to rumored to have actually menaced people.

All in good fun..of course.

Jun 07, 2012

Come on...thats the best ya got?

Wow...you guys are desperately pathetic......or is it pathetically desperate?

Obama smoked pot, did coke and according to Dreams From My Father "tried drugs enthusiastically". Last I checked these things were illegal. But he gets a free pass from the left.

The left needs to give it rest on trying to dig up shit on Mittens. Oh wait, they can't ... since Obutthead won't run on his dismal record he's fallen back on his tried and true tactics ... dirt digging, mud slinging and bullying.

Ah yes lets compare the number of Americans that engaged in drug usage vs the number of Americans that impersonated a Police Officer. Fair?

Anyway...Drug usage is cool...Pretending to be a cop, not cool...even if you sing YMCA

It's not only pretending to be a cop..he's also to rumored to have actually menaced people.

And your bud Barak gave money to a drug dealer who likely sold drugs to minors...maybe even sold drugs to someone who OD'd.

All for a good high, of course.

This story is several months old and the alleged incident is about 50 years old but hey anything is better than talking about 8.3% unemployment and 5 plus trillion in new debt.

Got proof? No? It really is that simple... you need to prove it, otherwise it's gossip. Just saying.

Got proof? No? It really is that simple... you need to prove it, otherwise it's gossip. Just saying.

Pelosi got away with lying (CIA)
Holder got away wiuth lying (fast and furious)
Redi got away with lying (tax returns)

Seems lying is the new honesty.

Gossip it might well be..but it comes from people that knew him..

When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer — a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof.

So recalls Robin Madden, who had also just arrived as a freshman, the startling incident began when Romney called him and two or three other residents into his room, saying, "Come up, I want to show you something." When they entered Romney's room, "and laid out on his bed was a Michigan State Trooper's uniform."
Did Young Romney Impersonate a Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes - Yahoo! News

I don't think Romney's denied the story either. He was the merry prankster..and this was just some good old fashioned Tom Foolery..as it were.

:lol:

I'll bet most of you guys on here have tried drugs. According to that standard none of you are qualified to be president either.

Jun 07, 2012

there ssome people impersonating smart people. well not really but they tell themselves that. but us smart people see them for who they are.

Jun 07, 2012

there ssome people impersonating smart people. well not really but they tell themselves that. but us smart people see them for who they are.

:confused:

Your the one defending Robmoney for impeding the freedom of a fellow American with impersonation of an officer and lies

When Romney uses a drone to drop a bomb on a 16 year old American kid, get back to us with your outrage.

I really Hope you guys keep bring this Topic up over and over.

All it does is High light your Hypocrisy.

You Dismiss Obama for Publicly Admitting he did Hard Drugs, Then Jump all over Romney for this claiming it teaches kids to Break the law?

I mean really? So you are Ok with a President who's past encourages kids to Do Cocaine but Draw the line at someone who once dressed up as a cop as a joke?

I mean Do please keep it up. while you are at it keep rallying around Ried and Pretending he has a right to make Accusations and claim he has to "Protect his Source"

Then you wonder why A lot of people think you have no credibility at all.

I love it! The right bitches about Obama previous drug use when the last few President we had all engaged in drug abuse...but but but Obama must PAY! Or something. Then the right bitches about giving Obama a pass on drug (just like pass given to Bush) while giving Romney a pass!?!

The National review, the daily beast and 20 other repubs all tell Romney to release his tax returns and this bunch of "republicans" denounces all of them. Do you think they'll care one bit if Romney pulled anyone over pretending to be a cop? Hell no! They'll denounce every witness, look at what they've done to people in their own party. They'll denounce anyone who speaks bad of Willard.

Forum List

Back