Romney impersonated a police officer

Ha ha ha! That's fucking rich. Your side has participated in Demagoguery ever since Jimmy Carter was first unfairly slammed as a bad president

Look, you're stupid; it's why you're a leftist.

But "demagoguery" is not a synonym for "criticism." You don't criticize Romney, you libel him. You lie and gossip - say anything to smear the opposition.

(Yes, I know you'll have some bullshit douchery to insert here, but save it, I'd take 100,000 Carters to one Bush any day of the week).

Of course you would, but you (Bodecea, the hand in the sock) seek a far different society than that which was bequeathed by our constitution.

Again, it's really gross that you'd compare someone you simply have an ideological difference with to a man Goebbels.

I compare a filthy demagogue to a filthy demagogue.

If your shameful party halts it's habit of outright lies and invented stories to smear the opposition, then you won't be identified with Goebbels. If anything, the comparison besmirches Goebbels at this time.

Do you actually know what he did?

Yes, he did exactly what your shameful party does. He lied and mixed fabrications with facts in order to smear his hated enemy - exactly as you do, exactly as your shameful party does, exactly as the hate sites that provide what substitutes as thought in the party faithful does.

Do you have any clue what the Nazis did? Probably not. Let me buy you a fucking clue: they enabled the mass genocide of millions of human beings. Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, disabled people, whatever.

Goebbels plied his trade long before the death camps opened. How do you know where the libel you spread will lead? You lie because you lust for power for your party - what makes you think they won't take that power and use it to eliminate the enemies that you dishonestly smear?

Until you can show me proof, and I mean solid proof, not shit from Rush Limbaugh's web page, that shows that ANY Liberal in this country has EVER participated in that kind of disgusting shit, you can seriously fuck off, you twat.

Your every post is proof of slander and libel by leftist drones in service of your shameful party.

I think you're a massive dickface, and I think you're a disgusting pig of a human being, but I would never, ever compare you to those people. But then again, I'm not a fuckface piece of shit like you. So who knows?

Dude, you are the lowest pile of shit in the forum, what you think has no relevance.

Dumb. Lame. Un-funny. Hyperbolic.

Right on the nose, and you know it.

No, cockbag, I go around giving you a taste of what you do to the Liberals on this board. THAT'S why you get pissed.

Do you really think you can get me pissed?

ROFL

Except the big difference is that I bring actual knowledge and intellect to the table,

ROFL

You're a mindless dolt. You attack Republicans with the mindless smears from MoveOn. You bring nothing to this board - nothing at all.

Ha ha ha! That's fucking rich. Your side has participated in Demagoguery ever since Jimmy Carter was first unfairly slammed as a bad president

But "demagoguery" is not a synonym for "criticism." You don't criticize Romney, you libel him. You lie and gossip - say anything to smear the opposition.

(Yes, I know you'll have some bullshit douchery to insert here, but save it, I'd take 100,000 Carters to one Bush any day of the week).

Of course you would, but you (Bodecea, the hand in the sock) seek a far different society than that which was bequeathed by our constitution.

If your shameful party halts it's habit of outright lies and invented stories to smear the opposition, then you won't be identified with Goebbels. If anything, the comparison besmirches Goebbels at this time.

Yes, he did exactly what your shameful party does. He lied and mixed fabrications with facts in order to smear his hated enemy - exactly as you do, exactly as your shameful party does, exactly as the hate sites that provide what substitutes as thought in the party faithful does.

Goebbels plied his trade long before the death camps opened. How do you know where the libel you spread will lead? You lie because you lust for power for your party - what makes you think they won't take that power and use it to eliminate the enemies that you dishonestly smear?

Your every post is proof of slander and libel by leftist drones in service of your shameful party.

Dude, you are the lowest pile of shit in the forum, what you think has no relevance.

No, cockbag, I go around giving you a taste of what you do to the Liberals on this board. THAT'S why you get pissed.

ROFL

Except the big difference is that I bring actual knowledge and intellect to the table,

ROFL

You're a mindless dolt. You attack Republicans with the mindless smears from MoveOn. You bring nothing to this board - nothing at all.

All THAT response to something that has no rellevance from the "lowest pile of shit on the board"?

Really?

What an out of control moron. Get a grip Sparky.

Holy fuck, I'll just let the irony of that statement speak for itself. You are the embodiment of hackery. You are the personification of bias. You are the epitome of political-partisanship.

In other words, you're the shit calling the fart stinky.

ha ha. Sock.

No, Fucktard, it's you who want to transform our Republican into an Oligarchy. That's all on your side, Sugar Tits.

It's only dimwitted simple-twats like you that bring in the Nazi shit. And i mean that about those idiotic Bush protesters too. Again, I'm an adult and therefore I know that Nazi-ism is not something that can just be painted onto any person without you know, them actually being a fucking Nazi.

Your age has obviously atrophied the part of your brain that gets that concept.

Are you honestly telling me that no one on the Right has ever lied? Fabricated a story? Mislead the American people about someone?

You're not going to read from this "hate site," but people who aren't bias-blinded will, and they'll see what a fucking idiotic hypocrite you are when they read this.

Daily Kos: EVERY Romney Lie In One Place! UPDATED!!

Karl Rove is the king of lies. So fuck your sanctimonious, one-way tunnel-vision face.

There are many reasons you don't need to EDUCATE me on Nazi Germany. Suffice to say, you're an idiot.

LOL

LOL

LOL

It would appear so.

LOL

LOL

Wanna fuck?

Do you really suck off goats?

I don't get it. Are you a goat?

Are you in ID Mode and want to go suck U2008?

Be Specific.

Well, I'll say this. I was making my way, in this world, today. It was taking everything I got. I was trying to take a break from ALL my worries; it sure would help...a lot. I mean, wouldn't you like to get away?

I know, for me, sometimes I wanna go where EVERYBODY knows my name...and you know, would it be too hard if they're always glad I came?

I don't get it. Are you a goat?

Are you in ID Mode and want to go suck U2008?

Be Specific.

Well, I'll say this. I was making my way, in this world, today. It was taking everything I got. I was trying to take a break from ALL my worries; it sure would help...a lot. I mean, wouldn't you like to get away?

I know, for me, sometimes I wanna go where EVERYBODY knows my name...and you know, would it be too hard if they're always glad I came?

I owe you rep *I'm tapped* - you owe me a new monitor *generally self-explanatory*

Forum List

Back