Romney impersonated a police officer

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.....

Romney is a real oddball.

Wow Chris, he got arrested? Shouldnt that eliminate all the protestors in the democratic party. That's a small pool you have now
Fleeing to France to avoid the draft, lets see some documentation on that. But again democrats fled to foreign countries like rats, so that pool is getting REALLY small now
strapping his dog to the top of his car......ok and that means what? Is eating the dog better?
OMG he cut a kids hair... wow that'll cut out alot of the gay community.
Impersonating a police officer...is that worse than swatting? Again that leaves out alot of the democratic party

You know Chris for someone that has a Bond avatar, do you like slapping chicks around? Both Bond and Connery do :badgrin:

Who's the last Democratic President with a police record?

Quick..

I know the last Republican one..with one..

George W. Bush.

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.....

Yes, those are terrible qualifications for someone running for President.

Oh, I noticed you left out he was governor or that he has business experience. Essentially, he knows how to be in charge.

Obama is in charge of one of the greatest disasters to hit the U.S. in a century......the democratic party.

If his experience as a governor was so great, then why is he essentially conceded the state he was governor of?

The last time a non-incumbant won the presidency without taking his home state- 1844.

Yeah, that's a huge red light moment for me.

Oh, I noticed you left out he was governor or that he has business experience. Essentially, he knows how to be in charge.

Obama is in charge of one of the greatest disasters to hit the U.S. in a century......the democratic party.

If his experience as a governor was so great, then why is he essentially conceded the state he was governor of?

The last time a non-incumbant won the presidency without taking his home state- 1844.

I guess you have nothing to worry a out then.

No, we have plenty to worry about.

The very fact that the people of Massachusetts would not elect this guy to the presidency means they probably know something we don't.

Of course, there's plenty to worry about, in that rich people can dump a shitload of money into this race and confuse a lot of dumb voters and Obama always has to worry about the racists who are just upset he's even in the White House.

This is all the left has. Desperation, clinging to an obscure leftist blog report--oh and the dog on the car this is going to change Obama's record.

This from the people that said questioning Obama's college associates was going too far. This is a unreliable article that has not been reported on any respected news organization, Huffington Post article that only links to the blog doesn't count.

Pathetic.

He was a one term governor who has about a 30% approval rating when he left office. That's what kept him from running again. His business acumen includes getting government loans and using other people's money to raid healthy businesses and loot them.

All fine qualifications for conservatives.

Well, let's compare records.

Obama began his political career as a state senator, during which time he joined a far left political party that Obama denounced and lied about being associated with and authored ZERO pieces of legislation.

Romney began his political career as a Republican governor of a Democrat state and enacted spending cuts and fee increases that eliminated an estimated $1.5 billion deficit.

Obama's experience in the private sector is working at Baskin Robbins.

Romney's experience in the private sector, well I'll quote wikipedia "Romney was restless for a company of his own to run, and in 1983, Bill Bain offered him the chance to head a new venture that would buy into companies"

He was a one term governor who has about a 30% approval rating when he left office. That's what kept him from running again. His business acumen includes getting government loans and using other people's money to raid healthy businesses and loot them.

I believe the stat is that he probably created more jobs in Mass than Obama has for the U.S.....Ouch.

His business experience is that he helped keep a lot of struggling companies from going under. Oh...that's right...you actually believe the fraudulent G.S.T. ad. Funny how that didn't take and Obama has changed course. Typical politician.

I guess that was what the CHANGE stood for....he'll CHANGE whatever he needs to keep himself in power.

I am afraid, he'll have more luck walking on water (which will really just be standing on Chris's shoulders until Chris drowns) than getting elected again.

No, we have plenty to worry about.

The very fact that the people of Massachusetts would not elect this guy to the presidency means they probably know something we don't.

Of course, there's plenty to worry about, in that rich people can dump a shitload of money into this race and confuse a lot of dumb voters and Obama always has to worry about the racists who are just upset he's even in the White House.

So he counters with a self-serving immigration policy.

Good job guys.

Romney was nerver that popular in Mass. He wasn't seen as having done a bad job and people certainly like Romneycare.

How fast they forget.

Get over your bitterness, Joe. It makes you look stupid.

More "hijinx"

Woman Sexually Assaulted by Fake Cop
Officers are looking for a man who posed as an undercover cop and sexually assaulted a woman in the Greenwood area, according to the Seattle Police Department. Police said the incident happened at 11:32 p.m. when the woman was walking and a man approached her on the sidewalk. According to Seattle police, the man identified himself as a plain-clothed police officer working a sting in the area. Then he asked for her identification. Read more...

CRIME NEWS DAILY

More "hijinx"

Officers are looking for a man who posed as an undercover cop and sexually assaulted a woman in the Greenwood area, according to the Seattle Police Department. Police said the incident happened at 11:32 p.m. when the woman was walking and a man approached her on the sidewalk. According to Seattle police, the man identified himself as a plain-clothed police officer working a sting in the area. Then he asked for her identification. Read more...

CRIME NEWS DAILY

And to think...some people want to make that man President!

More "hijinx"

CRIME NEWS DAILY

Geez, Diaper Boy...

I hope you can account for your wherabouts...:eek:

Well, let's compare records.

Obama began his political career as a state senator, during which time he joined a far left political party that Obama denounced and lied about being associated with and authored ZERO pieces of legislation.

Romney began his political career as a Republican governor of a Democrat state and enacted spending cuts and fee increases that eliminated an estimated $1.5 billion deficit.

Obama's experience in the private sector is working at Baskin Robbins.

Romney's experience in the private sector, well I'll quote wikipedia "Romney was restless for a company of his own to run, and in 1983, Bill Bain offered him the chance to head a new venture that would buy into companies"

And lest we forget that Obama stated that being in the private sector was like "...being behind enemy lines..."

More "hijinx"

So you are implying that Romney sexually assaults women, Herr Goebbels?

What's your fucking fascination with Goebbels, you dumb fuck? I didn't like it when crazy Lefties were comparing W. to Hitler, and you clearly have a boner for Goebbels. I hate to tell you, fucktard, but your Conservative news outlets put out just as much propaganda and spin as ANY news outlet...No wait. More. Way fucking more.

And I still wouldn't compare them to the guy who helped create some of the most horrific and inhumane propaganda ever witnessed on this planet. You're a real piece of shit, you know that?

You go around claiming the Left is full of hate, and you use that word "hate site" so fucking ubiquitously that it becomes just white noise, and yet here you are, comparing someone who only has an ideological difference of opinion with you to one of the most vile human beings on the planet.

I'd tell you that you should be fucking ashamed of yourself, but you clearly aren't even capable of that kind of self-awareness. And you cheapen the impact of what Nazi Germany REALLY WAS when you go around tossing that shit around at every opportunity.

Basically, it makes you look like the pathetic, weak pseudo-intellectual that you really are. Get some new material, Gramps.

What's your fucking fascination with Goebbels, you dumb fuck? I didn't like it when crazy Lefties were comparing W. to Hitler, and you clearly have a boner for Goebbels. I hate to tell you, fucktard, but your Conservative news outlets put out just as much propaganda and spin as ANY news outlet...No wait. More. Way fucking more.

Your shameful party defines the word "demagoguery." You use lies, half-truths, and innuendo in your attempts to libel the opposition.

In reality, you're far worse than Goebbels ever was.

And I still wouldn't compare them to the guy who helped create some of the most horrific and inhumane propaganda ever witnessed on this planet.

James Carville?

You're a real piece of shit, you know that?

Coming from you?

ROFL

You go around claiming the Left is full of hate,

You go around proving the left is full of hate, and has nothing else to offer.

and you use that word "hate site" so fucking ubiquitously that it becomes just white noise, and yet here you are, comparing someone who only has an ideological difference of opinion with you to one of the most vile human beings on the planet.

I'm comparing someone who dishonestly slanders through innuendo to the historical figure that he models his behavior after.

I'd tell you that you should be fucking ashamed of yourself, but you clearly aren't even capable of that kind of self-awareness. And you cheapen the impact of what Nazi Germany REALLY WAS when you go around tossing that shit around at every opportunity.

Basically, it makes you look like the pathetic, weak pseudo-intellectual that you really are. Get some new material, Gramps.

You are the most vile piece of shit on the forum, no one takes what you say seriously.

Your shameful party defines the word "demagoguery." You use lies, half-truths, and innuendo in your attempts to libel the opposition.

In reality, you're far worse than Goebbels ever was.

Ha ha ha! That's fucking rich. Your side has participated in Demagoguery ever since Jimmy Carter was first unfairly slammed as a bad president (Yes, I know you'll have some bullshit douchery to insert here, but save it, I'd take 100,000 Carters to one Bush any day of the week).

Again, it's really gross that you'd compare someone you simply have an ideological difference with to a man Goebbels. Do you actually know what he did? Do you have any clue what the Nazis did? Probably not. Let me buy you a fucking clue: they enabled the mass genocide of millions of human beings. Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, disabled people, whatever.

Until you can show me proof, and I mean solid proof, not shit from Rush Limbaugh's web page, that shows that ANY Liberal in this country has EVER participated in that kind of disgusting shit, you can seriously fuck off, you twat.

I think you're a massive dickface, and I think you're a disgusting pig of a human being, but I would never, ever compare you to those people. But then again, I'm not a fuckface piece of shit like you. So who knows?

James Carville?

Dumb. Lame. Un-funny. Hyperbolic.

You go around proving the left is full of hate, and has nothing else to offer.

No, cockbag, I go around giving you a taste of what you do to the Liberals on this board. THAT'S why you get pissed. Except the big difference is that I bring actual knowledge and intellect to the table, just wrapped in a terse, swear-word laden package. But I still make more sense than you do, because you're an ignorant fuck.

Your side is just as guilty of demagoguery, and you know it. Or you don't, and that just makes me feel sad for you.

I'm comparing someone who dishonestly slanders through innuendo to the historical figure that he models his behavior after.

Again, you're so hyperbolic I feel bad for you. Do yourself a favor and book a flight to Europe right now. Go visit Dachau, Auschwitz, and then come back and tell me you think Liberals are capable of that.

You're a fucking idiot, and I wish we could get you some national exposure so you could spew your vile, ignorant shit and just get SMACKED down by both sides of the aisle. YOU, my fuckfaced friend, are what's wrong with politics today. You suck so much of your side's dick that you can't get the taste out of your mouth long enough to see things from any vantage point of objectivity.

You are the most vile piece of shit on the forum, no one takes what you say seriously.

Maybe. But at least I don't have to go around comparing people I dislike to the worst examples of human evil and depravity to make a point, you sad, pathetic old man.

Forum List

Back