Obama gets re elected in 2012 - what's next for Fox News types?

Obama re elected in 2012 - what's next for Fox News types?

• Total voters
First. If is a huge word. The right has done the voter repression and redistricting that all but guarantees a right win. If by some miracle the Koch brothers do not push through the candidate they want a victory for Obama again is a loss for middle america. Fox news will just carry on the same old news about how all the problems are due to poor decisions on Obamas part. The country is faced with the same old enemy THE GOVERNMENT, THE FED, BIG BUSINESS. Pray to whatever or whomever you do as salvation is not to be found in America.

I think it is going to be real fun watching Liberals in Here, and on your Flag Ship MSNBC. Go on and on and on about how Republicans stole the Election again. After Obama get's his Ass handed to him.

Only a mentally unstable Fool thinks Obama has anything but an uphill battle to Re-election. His Numbers are Terrible, The Economy is Terrible, Iran on the Verge of Nukes, a Complete and total lack of Leadership out of a Petty, Immature White house.

If not for the Blatant Liberal Bias of the Media, they would all be Proclaiming Obama can't win. Based on the Facts, Which all say he should not be able to.

I think it is going to be real fun watching Liberals in Here, and on your Flag Ship MSNBC. Go on and on and on about how Republicans stole the Election again. After Obama get's his Ass handed to him.

Only a mentally unstable Fool thinks Obama has anything but an uphill battle to Re-election. His Numbers are Terrible, The Economy is Terrible, Iran on the Verge of Nukes, a Complete and total lack of Leadership out of a Petty, Immature White house.

If not for the Blatant Liberal Bias of the Media, they would all be Proclaiming Obama can't win. Based on the Facts, Which all say he should not be able to.
Heck? Even Chris Matthews of PMSNBC (Thrill up my leg) isn't happy...:lol:

WTF is Obama doing he asks...

Chris Matthews — Obama’s Not Happy in White House: ‘I Hear Stories That You Will Not Believe’

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4b11_LREA&feature=player_embedded]Thrill Is Gone? Matthews Turns On Obama; 'I Hear Stories That You Would Not Believe' - YouTube[/ame]

Fox News???:lol:

I'm a conservative libertarian that doesn't watch Fox News - as a matter of fact I hate anything that doesn't involve me reading it accept for Michael Savages radio program..

The only thing political I watch on TV is the live feed from the House and Senate...

Hell, I don't even get Fox News ... I don't subscribe to cable or satellite because I don't watch TV...

Yes, I'm 31 and I don't play video games and don't watch cable TV... I prefer reading..

I think the average age of Fox viewers is like 62. They all go on Medicare and Social Security. Unless Republicans manage to end them. Then they all "die quickly". I think that's the plan.

I think the average age of Fox viewers is like 62. They all go on Medicare and Social Security. Unless Republicans manage to end them. Then they all "die quickly". I think that's the plan.

:lol:

You're so fucking dumb...

I'm guessing you are 62 and look back at the 1960's with fondness... Now that you're old you want your free fucking money when you probably only made less than $75,000 in your lifetime...

You see assholes like yourself only care about yourself - you don't give a fuck about the welfare of my generation or the little babies running around... All you care about is your free money and if it bankrupts my generation than sobeit...

Old progressives are the biggest greedy assholes around...

Oh gosh......Even if that is the case...that means there are still a lot more folks under 62 watching fox than watching the Rachael Maddow comedy hour.

I think you should get a CATSCAN.

That's funny first reply to this thread was

First. If is a huge word. The right has done the voter repression and redistricting that all but guarantees a right win. If by some miracle the Koch brothers do not push through the candidate they want a victory for Obama again is a loss for middle america. Fox news will just carry on the same old news about how all the problems are due to poor decisions on Obamas part. The country is faced with the same old enemy THE GOVERNMENT, THE FED, BIG BUSINESS. Pray to whatever or whomever you do as salvation is not to be found in America.

Forum List

Back