Romney fires back with best political ad of the season.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
This ad is being shown in every battle ground state in the country and it's in response to Obama's claim that business owners didn't build their business's by themselves--they had help. Frank Luntz says this is hitting home base EVERYWHERE. New York Times poll shows Romney leading Obama 46 to 44.http://www.politico.com/morningscore/
http://www.politico.com/morningscore/

I guess those Obama attack ads against Romney which are nothing more than fabricated LIES aren't WORKING--LOL

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from."--Barack Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNHeTwoy5vI]These Hands - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This ad is powerful.. Especially in comparison to the one Obama put out whining that Romney was being mean to him.

That's pretty funny Willard is trying to pander to the working class, the exact ones he threw in the trash when he shut down their companies and sent their jobs to china.

This ad is powerful.. Especially in comparison to the one Obama put out whining that Romney was being mean to him.

It is EXTREMELY powerful. Luntz says it unites blue and white collar together--and as far as I am concerned it Slam Dunks Barack Obama so far back--I don't think he's going to survive it.

I couldn't believe the nerve of these people who made this ad by editing Obama's words. You can't keep that a secret.

Here is the actual speech:

Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event in Roanoke, Virginia | The White House

You guys are a disgrace. When Romney said, "Less Police, less Firemen and Less teachers", he really said it. His words weren't "edited" because that is his real policy. Like getting rid of Medicare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you hear the speech Obama's words were taken from? Obama was talking about how we need to rebuild American infrastructure. He was saying business relies on roads and bridges. Business didn't build those roads and bridges. They were built by Americans and business relies on those roads and bridges. He was saying business couldn't succeed without those roads and bridges and trains.

I couldn't believe the nerve of these people who made this ad by editing Obama's words. You can't keep that a secret.

Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event in Roanoke, Virginia | The White House

You guys are a disgrace. When Romney said, "Less Police, less Firemen and Less teachers", he really said it. His words weren't "edited".

Stop pretending that Obama doesn't believe that government is the solution...it's his political ideology along with the left. Just embrace it and defend it instead of looking like a little pussy trying to run away from it.

It is EXTREMELY powerful. Luntz says it unites blue and white collar together--and as far as I am concerned it Slam Dunks Barack Obama so far back--I don't think he's going to survive it.

I think the power of the ad was that is an accurate depiction of the life of so many small business owners and as such really resonates with us/them.

That's pretty funny Willard is trying to pander to the working class, the exact ones he threw in the trash when he shut down their companies and sent their jobs to china.

You mean like when Ralph Lauren "outsourced" our Olympic Uniforms?

You guys are a disgrace. When Romney said, "Less Police, less Firemen and Less teachers", he really said it. His words weren't "edited" because that is his real policy. Like getting rid of Medicare.

Well dean please tell us what he meant? I cant wait for this? And why hasnt he clarified his comments? I cant wait for this answer (I predict it will be shrill)

For those who refused to read the link I provided, here are the passages that were edited.

Look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

Last edited by a moderator:

The nerve of us to quote Obama. You do realize that speech and context supports our attacks on the statement right?

Please, spread the whole speech. It makes Obama look bad.

For those who refused to read the link I provided, here are the passages that were edited.

Look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

Someone give the man a golden shovel...he earned it.:lmao:

Well dean please tell us what he meant? I cant wait for this? And why hasnt he clarified his comments? I cant wait for this answer (I predict it will be shrill)

Clarified? Clarify what? Read the link asswipe.

Im so amused that rdean seems to think the actual speech helps. As if we didnt know what he said. lol

Throw this shit right in the face of these dumb ass right wingers and they still won't read it. Dumb fucks.

Forum List

Back