Romney fires back with best political ad of the season.

This ad is being shown in every battle ground state in the country and it's in response to Obama's claim that business owners didn't build their business's by themselves--they had help. Frank Luntz says this is hitting home base EVERYWHERE. New York Times poll shows Romney leading Obama 46 to 44.POLITICO Morning Score - POLITICO.com
POLITICO Morning Score - POLITICO.com

I guess those Obama attack ads against Romney which are nothing more than fabricated LIES aren't WORKING--LOL

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from."--Barack Obama

These Hands - YouTube
Star of new Romney ad fired up over president's comments | Watch the video - Yahoo! News

The star of Romney's ad agrees with Obama in this interview.

Last edited:
This ad is being shown in every battle ground state in the country and it's in response to Obama's claim that business owners didn't build their business's by themselves--they had help. Frank Luntz says this is hitting home base EVERYWHERE. New York Times poll shows Romney leading Obama 46 to 44.POLITICO Morning Score - POLITICO.com

I guess those Obama attack ads against Romney which are nothing more than fabricated LIES aren't WORKING--LOL

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from."--Barack Obama

These Hands - YouTube
Star of new Romney ad fired up over president's comments | Watch the video - Yahoo! News

Can you believe that? He said about Obama, "There's truth to what he says" and then he goes on about a teacher he had almost repeating Obama word for word. Hilarious".

And that dumbass Fox reporter trying to hard to lead this guy and he just isn't following. Hilarious.

For those who refused to read the link I provided, here are the passages that were edited.

Look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

Throw this shit right in the face of these dumb ass right wingers and they still won't read it. Dumb fucks.

We've already read it. Moreover, we understood it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. *damn straight they succeeded because they were smarter and worked harder and because they took the chance, the risk, the investment of time, money and energy.

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

Gee, I can't imagine why small business owners were offended by Obama's words.

look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. you didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because i was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because i worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. *damn straight they succeeded because they were smarter and worked harder and because they took the chance, the risk, the investment of time, money and energy.

if you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. if you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. the internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the internet so that all the companies could make money off the internet.

gee, i can't imagine why small business owners were offended by obama's words.

but they didn't do it alone!

look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. you didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because i was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because i worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. *damn straight they succeeded because they were smarter and worked harder and because they took the chance, the risk, the investment of time, money and energy.

if you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. if you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. the internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the internet so that all the companies could make money off the internet.

There ya go, big guy...please keep it up.:D

These Hands - YouTube

Can you believe that? He said about Obama, "There's truth to what he says" and then he goes on about a teacher he had almost repeating Obama word for word. Hilarious".

And that dumbass Fox reporter trying to hard to lead this guy and he just isn't following. Hilarious.

"President Obama, you're killing us out here."

"the government was there" -- Please. Look at his body language when Cavuto says this.

"Yeah there's been some help along the way but I think that's a far stretch to infer that the government is the reason that I'm here today or my company is here." Crux of what Jack is saying vs. what Obama is saying and what this whole argument is about.

"If my dad went down he would have lost his house, he put it all on the line.

"you have a network of peers you rely on, we rely on our business friends" * not government, as Obama and the left are inferring with the whole "railroads, infrastructure, internet, etc".

Cavuto: "Were you offended?"

Jack: "It is offensive, it is offensive".

:eusa_hand:

And Obama said they didnt do it at all.

That's pretty funny Willard is trying to pander to the working class, the exact ones he threw in the trash when he shut down their companies and sent their jobs to china.

You must be way behind the curve here--LOL. The 100 million dollars that Obama has spent attacking Mitt Romney with fabricated lies about outsourcing aren't working. A new CBS/New York times poll showing Romney leading Barack Obama.

The outsourcing problem has now backfired back on Obama. Obama was using stimulus dollars to create jobs in China.

Senate Democrats lashed out at the Obama administration on Wednesday, saying its stimulus wind energy program creates jobs overseas instead of in the U.S., and they're calling for the administration to put a stop to it.

"Today, we are demanding the Obama administration suspend this program immediately," said Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News

AND Finland also received 1/2 billion of stimulus money.
With the approval of the Obama administration, an electric car company that received a $529 million federal government loan guarantee is assembling its first line of cars in Finland, saying it could not find a facility in the United States capable of doing the work.
Vice President Joseph Biden heralded the Energy Department’s $529 million loan to the start-up electric car company called Fisker as a bright new path to thousands of American manufacturing jobs. But two years after the loan was announced, the job of assembling the flashy electric Fisker Karma sports car has been outsourced to Finland. Fisker Automotive, is funded by a venture capital firm whose partners include former Vice President Al Gore.

BTW--there's much more coming--LOL This is just the BEGINNING of Obama using stimulus money that he promised would create millions of jobs here that ended up creating jobs in foreign countries.

image-183.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

Poor Obama, he has no idea how to get real, with real American's.

I owned a business, and no one else helped me build it

Yeah you're right, every person that teacher taught was successful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Obama, he has no idea how to get real, with real American's.

I owned a business, and no one else helped me build it
Did you go to private schools and build you own highways, airports, internet?

Did Obama ever own and operate his own business?--:badgrin: Hell no--this country elected a Harvard educated, community organizer--economic MORON.

113374_600.jpg

Forum List

Back