Romney, eliminate deductions?

How about if we let CONGRESS do the heavy lifting on this stuff?

I believe people have gotten used to a totalitarian in the White House dictating things such as which part of an insurance policy gets exempted from paying for certain things and which do not, as if this is the role of POTUS.

Ohh it is likely that romney will eliminate some personal tax deductions that will impact the working class but not the upper class.
Pretty much like Reagan did.

I believe people have gotten used to a totalitarian in the White House dictating things such as which part of an insurance policy gets exempted from paying for certain things and which do not, as if this is the role of POTUS.

Congress will need to approve it; will Romney SUGGEST these eliminations?

Congress will need to approve it; will Romney SUGGEST these eliminations?

I believe the Ryan Budget, which Romney endorses, has means testing for mortgage deduction although I am not certain.

I have no problem with getting rid of the tax loopholes, subsidies and tax breaks.

If a company or a person can't make it on their own then tough shit.

Mittens has plans. They are just secret at this time. Well, that and he is still making them up.

But here is a foretaste of what we will be looking forward to IF he gets elected.

1. Big tax cut for the richest.

2. Big cuts for the poorest.

3. A flip of the ole bird to the rapidly disappearing middle class.

4. Big increases in military spending.

5. Big decreases in food stamps, public housing, education grants.

6. Did I mention big tax cuts for the richest? More of those.

That about does it. By the time Mittens would finish, his deficits will make us look back at Obama's deficits fondly. Or better yet, Mittens will find a way to blame Obama and Bush both. And Romney supporters will believe him. This should be interesting.

I think eliminating the mortgage interest deduction would be so helpful to the housing industry.
Do you all think that as well? Except for the ultra wealthy. They need all the tax breaks they can get because they have been treated so poorly by the past adminastrations.

Maybe the ultra rich should be able to deduct their interest deduction twice. Because they are struggling so badly.

Yea, help the rich some more. They really need it. That's why they need Mittens. He will help them.

Snipper are you really so stupid that you BELIEVE that a Mittens presidency would really bring down the deficit? If so, you dumber than you sound on here. But delusion is a terrible thing to waste.

Snipper, how come you made no comment about Mittens plans as I understand them? Don't you like the plans?

Hey Snipper, If a person like Romney has hundreds of millions of dollars in off shore accounts and such, what difference does "National deficits" make to Romney?

Hey Snipper, If a person like Romney has hundreds of millions of dollars in off shore accounts and such, what difference does "National deficits" make to Romney?

I understand your politics are based on the amount of free stuff you can get from the gubmint.

Not everybody thinks like you.

Got a link?

No. Why?

I am just wondering what Mittens would do. But I am sure you have a link to his real plans. Don't you?

Or does it not really matter to you what a Mittens president would do.

Anybody but Obama. Isn't that the Rethug rallying cry?

I understand your politics are based on the amount of free stuff you can get from the gubmint.

And I understand that your stupidity knows no bounds. You been this dumb all your life? Just curious.

Just what is it that you think I get "free" that you don't get.

Lets see, I am a small business owner, a landlord, a husband and a father. So what does the gubmint do for me that it don't do for you?

Oh I know, I get all those IRS deductions for Sch E and Sch C income. And mortage interest. And depreciation. And business expenses. and so forth.

And you don't. So sorry. Get a job. Make something of yourself. Beside a hateful Rethug.

Loads of folks getting that "free stuff" will be voting for Barry Boy. After all it would be a crying shame if they had to actually pay their own bills.

How bout that stupid chick who was expecting Barry to pay her mortgage. Buy her a car and put gas in it for her. No wonder she voted for Barry. He was gonna fund her life. LOL Stupid or what?

I for one would like to see entitlements cut back big time. I'm rather sick of paying for other peoples resonsibilities.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back