Romney Criticizes Government Response To Virus

Romney has been a disappointment from the start.

I think he can just keep his mouth shut.

I bet every one bashing Romney here voted for him a just a few elections ago.

Last edited:
Romney and Amash should be quarantined together indefinitely. They're both liabilities to our country just like all Democrats.

tens of millions of people were counting on Romney to beat Obama, Mittens couldn't bear the idea of letting them down. yet he did. HE COULDN'T GET THE JOB DONE. HE WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH...and he'll have to live with that for the rest of his life.

he choked...my friends...HE CHOOOOOOKED!

I'll be honest, I preferred Obama to Romney. I didn't disagree with all that Romney said and quite frankly, I didn't follow it much at the time. We had Harper here at the time who had potential and made promises that were far more libertarian before he won, disregarded them once he did win to instead build shiny new prisons and clamp down on citizens liberty while expanding govt over reach. I was concerned that Romney would bring another GWB type government, where war would be on the agenda. So, I rooted for Obama and his imperfections.

One major benefit Trump has is his effort and his push to keep his promises. When he reminds people how he kept his word, without question those who voted for him last time, will do so again at a very high %. Will Bernie Bros. support Biden? Will Independents? Not if they are looking to maintain a change in government, Biden has 47 years of baggage.

Whenever Democrats suggests "Republicans" support Biden, Trump should respond, "only war hungry GWB backers". It will speak more truthfully of precisely who is supporting Biden, it's not the new GOP voter. He can remind those same voters "I got through the most funding ever in the history of the military, but I'm not going to send men and women to war unless America genuinely demands it."

This is the type of distinction that could draw Trump many voters from the other camp.

Forum List

Back