Romney comes out in support of Communism

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Tonight is ... the start of a new and better chapter that we will write together.

Together? Sorry Mittens, I don't need a President like the one you want to be to write my chapters with me. I'm an American, I CAN WRITE MY OWN CHAPTERS, thanks you.

Can you believe the gall of this idiot? To suggest Americans need GOVERNMENT to write the chapters of their lives with them?

images

I got the chance after I lost to John McCain last time, to go over to -- that was the good part of losing -- I got to go to the Olympic Games in China. It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems. They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's because of the regulators. That's because of government.

China Stories: Mitt Romney Praises Chinese Regulators

Twitter%2BChina%2BStories888a.jpg

How do Right Wingers EXPLAIN AWAY stuff like this?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, passing a GOP plan for health reform, WAYYY overdue, exactly like Romneycare, a PROVEN SUCCESS, is COMMUNISM! The dupes are just off the wall brainwashed haters. Change the channel.Keeping the victiims of the Pub cronyism/corruption DEPRESSION from ruin and homelessness is MARXISM. Stfu, morons. LOL!

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Absurd topic is absurd.

I see the nuts are out in full force.

Yes, republicans are not able to mentally process negative things about Romney now that he is their candidate. Odd how a few months ago they would have been all over mittens for this sort of comment.

Republican theory: if it makes them look wrong, stupid, or otherwise reflects reality in any way it is absurd.

I got the chance after I lost to John McCain last time, to go over to -- that was the good part of losing -- I got to go to the Olympic Games in China. It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems. They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's because of the regulators. That's because of government.

China Stories: Mitt Romney Praises Chinese Regulators

Twitter%2BChina%2BStories888a.jpg

How do Right Wingers EXPLAIN AWAY stuff like this?????

Isn't this the same person who said they'd get tough on China?

(Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney would move aggressively to open up more foreign markets for U.S. exports, while getting tougher with China on its trade and currency practices, Senator Rob Portman said on Tuesday.

The potential Romney vice presidential running mate said President Barack Obama has allowed the United States to fall "behind in a very significant way (on trade) because we are not engaging in opening up markets virtually anywhere."

In contrast, Romney has taken "a sensible approach on trade, which is to be much more aggressive on the export side, but also with a mature trading partner like China, making it clear that we're going to have rules that we all live by," Portman said at the Reuters Washington Summit.

Romney would get tough on China: Portman | Reuters

And he said that only 31 days ago........................

Tonight is ... the start of a new and better chapter that we will write together.
Together? Sorry Mittens, I don't need a President like the one you want to be to write my chapters with me. I'm an American, I CAN WRITE MY OWN CHAPTERS, thanks you.

Can you believe the gall of this idiot? To suggest Americans need GOVERNMENT to write the chapters of their lives with them?

How soon you forgot the "Yes WE can!" mantra

Partisan fucks are so stuck on being partisan that they'd turn words like TOGETHER and UNION against a candidate to score a point.

:cuckoo:

You are absurd as the extremists of the right who talk stupidly like this.

If you could write your own chapters, you wouldn't support Obama.

Forum List

Back