Romney cheated

Bernie Sanders claims to be Independent, too. Just sayin'.

THAT is what Harry is having a hissy fit over?

OMFG, now THAT is funny.

Sorry Harry, but I never paid much attention to your rant so didn't know that you are so invested in the minute details of my political registration. And, now that I DO know, gosh ... I find that I care even less than I did before.

BUT - thank you for the belly laugh :lol::lol::lol::lol: And you're now back on ignore.

yea sure you didnt know what i was talking about.....you only responded once or twice already to it numbnuts....so how was i on ignore?.....your a liar too....
the only reason you ignore me is because i call your bullshit.....and you dont seem to like that kinda shit do ya?.....having me on ignore just proves what i have said before about you.....your a fucking coward who cant face his critics.....and your a phony....

And a coward too. One that saw his rep going red and opted out.

OMFG, now THAT is funny.

Sorry Harry, but I never paid much attention to your rant so didn't know that you are so invested in the minute details of my political registration. And, now that I DO know, gosh ... I find that I care even less than I did before.

BUT - thank you for the belly laugh :lol::lol::lol::lol: And you're now back on ignore.

yea sure you didnt know what i was talking about.....you only responded once or twice already to it numbnuts....so how was i on ignore?.....your a liar too....
the only reason you ignore me is because i call your bullshit.....and you dont seem to like that kinda shit do ya?.....having me on ignore just proves what i have said before about you.....your a fucking coward who cant face his critics.....and your a phony....

And a coward too. One that saw his rep going red and opted out.
he is a pussy.....and a liar.....says i was on ignore,but yet answered me a few times....oops....he doesnt have enough honesty to say who and what he is....it has to be a character flaw.....he saying he is an Independent is as about as funny as Dean saying he is a Republican....

Dudley your so blind i noticed you decided to leave the other thread you were in instead of answering i what i asked you......here let me ask again in this thread......

i have NEVER seen you ever question anything the Democrats say or do......you just fall right in line and defend everything they say or do in these threads.....as an "INDEPENDENT"....as you claimed you are.... you should have PLENTY to say about the Democrats......all you do is bitch about the Republicans......prove to me your an Independent Dudley....a REAL Independent has a problem with both parties....and will not hesitate to say so.....hence why they say they are an Independent......so whats your problem?....or are you just another dishonest jerk?......you called me a chickenshit and said i run....even though i responded to every post you made to me......now its your turn.....since you do run from threads and, i dont think you will respond to this.......cant take the heat....get out of the kitchen....as you told me....Chickenshit....

OMFG, now THAT is funny.

There is a reason the ignore feature is here. Yet the CT idiots always seem to "put people back on ignore". Fucking liar. If you lie about something as trivial as the ignore feature then I would imagine you lie about most things. Just like a politician. You only lie when your lips move.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, this thread answers the question of whether luddly is just a useless partisan sheep for the left.

CaféAuLait;6111278 said:
Yes, I know an article about this was posted earlier but I'm not sure if the video was also posted. President Obama used the paper that was already there and is very clearly shown in the video.

Romney Sleight of Hand Cheating Slow Mo/Close UP (Original)

Play video
Close up of Mitt Romney cheating during the debate on October 3rd 2012. "No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

The debate rules stated,
"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

Watch Romney's right hand... I wonder how long he practiced that move.

Okay, rw's bring on your pretzel excuses and lame ass name calling, but you cannot deny what the video shows.

Romney Sleight of Hand Cheating Slow Mo/Close UP (Original) - YouTube

OMG!!!!! You have just shown Romney pulled a handkerchief from his pocket! The horrors!

sN1hL.png

:lol:

He must be adept at reading crib notes from his nose and mouth!

It looks to me like there might be a hidden microphone in there. I bet he is transmitting messages to the Koch brothers, asking for help in his responses.

I'm not the least bit surprised that every single chicken shit rw who responded to this ignored the basic fact that he cheated against the rule that said he could not bring anything to the debate. Not surprised that you turned his piece of paper into a hankie and I'm not even surprised that even though this video is incontrovertible PROOF that Mittens cheated, the mods chose to move this thread to the conspiracy forum.

Pathetic.

I wonder if he has changed his website to match his new set of lies.
You are a desperate liar. I hope that your bullshit turns enough people against the Dems. I hear registration is way up for the Rs.

Keep up the good work of making liberals look incredibly stupid and petty.

CaféAuLait;6111278 said:
Yes, I know an article about this was posted earlier but I'm not sure if the video was also posted. President Obama used the paper that was already there and is very clearly shown in the video.

Play video
Close up of Mitt Romney cheating during the debate on October 3rd 2012. "No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

The debate rules stated,
"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

Okay, rw's bring on your pretzel excuses and lame ass name calling, but you cannot deny what the video shows.

OMG!!!!! You have just shown Romney pulled a handkerchief from his pocket! The horrors!

sN1hL.png

:lol:

He must be adept at reading crib notes from his nose and mouth!

It looks to me like there might be a hidden microphone in there. I bet he is transmitting messages to the Koch brothers, asking for help in his responses.
If you enhance the picture you'll see the initials on the hanky. KR, hmmm, KR, let me think.........Got it!! Karl Rove!! Son of a bitch!! I knew it!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Play video

The debate rules stated,

There aren't enough tissues in the world to sop up all the crying that the left has been doing lately.

Losers.

Play video

The debate rules stated,

Is this it?

This is your proof Obama needed his teleprompter, I thought he was supposed to be better on his feet than the entire world, no one is as smart as him...

OMFG, now THAT is funny.

There is a reason the ignore feature is here. Yet the CT idiots always seem to "put people back on ignore". Fucking liar. If you lie about something as trivial as the ignore feature then I would imagine you lie about most things. Just like a politician. You only lie when your lips move.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

or when he types.....the guy is a fraud.....and he gets all worked up when i tell him that....but then he is an old fucker like 80 or something so i guess you have to allow for that part....

Play video

The debate rules stated,

You are right he cheated. He was far too qualified to be on the same stage with the amatuer, it was like the heavy weight up against the light weight Obama. There were no tricks, no shams, one is capable of being President and demonstrated his leadership and the leader who has been there for 4 years demonstrated that he was NEVER qualified to be a leader or the President in the first place. Get over it.

Your guy showed his true colors, no leadership, no facts and no qualifications, the media sold you on him in 08 and now they are scrambling as you are to make excuses. You just saw the real Obama up against the real leader in this race.

Well, this thread answers the question of whether luddly is just a useless partisan sheep for the left.

i just had to get on him and Chris about this.....they are two of the most Far Left people on this board and to try and pass themselves off as Independents was as pathetic as Dean was when he claimed in another thread about where you stand politically that he was "just left of center"...:eek:........me and Quantum Windbag had a good laugh at that....especially when Dean tried to defend himself.....then it got real funny....:lol:

Forum List

Back