Conspiracy wonks.

earlycuyler

Extra long Bad Ass Cut.
Sep 17, 2011
Drivers seat.
I'm sure Alex Jones can fill you in one the "real" purpose of the bill. With Jones everything is a plot to kill you and your family. And who, on this board, believes everything Alex Jones says? Eots, 9/11 Inside Job, Mad Scientist and Washamericom just to name a few.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure Alex Jones can fill you in one the "real" purpose of the bill. With Jones everything is a plot to kill you and your family. And who, on this board, believes everything Alex Jones says? Eots, 9/11 Inside Job, Mad Scientist and Washamericom just to name a few.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ill have to look him up and see, but aftre reading the bill (amendment) there is nothing crazy their at all. The way the guy put it we were all going to be dead here soon.

Ill have to look him up and see, but aftre reading the bill (amendment) there is nothing crazy their at all. The way the guy put it we were all going to be dead here soon.

Dont bother wasting your time on Obamerican troll here.He is paid troll here just to do that.troll these boards and waste your time.

Looks to me like the FEMA wants a say in how mass casualties get "disposed of" because Religious differences could slow that process down?

Looks to me like the FEMA wants a say in how mass casualties get "disposed of" because Religious differences could slow that process down?

Thats what I got from it, but the way the guy put it, it sounded as if the "Brown Shirts" were getting ready to use their 40,000,000 rounds of hollow point ammo.

Forum List

Back