Romney caught in big lie. Will he apologize?

And yet, there's Mitt, standing right there and telling a big lie.

He got caught. You think this will be ignored? Think again.

I made no comment on mit.....I could care less what you are trying to say when you post like a child having a tantrum.

Your post is screaming look at me.... rdean!!! I am talking god damn it...... read me... look at me....LISTEN TO ME!!!!!! I can see you stamping your little feet, pounding the keyboard and slamming your fists on the table...

You listened.

nope...i scrolled over your post. No need to read or "listen" to anything... to see that you are having another tantrum.

Fucking idiot morons. You didn't even read the links. I'm having a "meltdown"? In your limited minds. Can't you fuckers read?

I read the links. nothing indicates a lie by Romney.

Romney claimed an inspector general concluded that Obama steered money to "family and friends". The inspector general never came to that conclusion; therefore, Romney lied. Pretty simple, really.

Fucking idiot morons. You didn't even read the links. I'm having a "meltdown"? In your limited minds. Can't you fuckers read?

You can't just pull out of your ass that someone was "found guilty" of something when they never were. And then it's up to them to prove it's not true.

When I say Republicans want education destroyed, it's because all of their policies point in that direction. There is plenty of proof.

But to say someone was found guilty of something they weren't is a lie. The real question is "Who in Obama's family received money"?

Romney claimed an inspector general concluded that Obama steered money to "family and friends". The inspector general never came to that conclusion; therefore, Romney lied. Pretty simple, really.

Nutjob fake conspiracy theory tapes by Colostomy Kid

That tape is fucking hilarious!

I made no comment on mit.....I could care less what you are trying to say when you post like a child having a tantrum.

Your post is screaming look at me.... rdean!!! I am talking god damn it...... read me... look at me....LISTEN TO ME!!!!!! I can see you stamping your little feet, pounding the keyboard and slamming your fists on the table...

You listened.

nope...i scrolled over your post. No need to read or "listen" to anything... to see that you are having another tantrum.

Then stay ignorant. It's up to you.

You can't just pull out of your ass that someone was "found guilty" of something when they never were. And then it's up to them to prove it's not true.

When I say Republicans want education destroyed, it's because all of their policies point in that direction. There is plenty of proof.

But to say someone was found guilty of something they weren't is a lie. The real question is "Who in Obama's family received money"?

So we want education destroyed because we want parents and local governments to have more say in the education of their children and what school their students go to and whether the students are actually learning rather than how much money the teacher is making?

You realize that education is about the students not the teachers right?

Yep.... bold and big...... yelling and desperate all in one hack post. :thup:

And yet, there's Mitt, standing right there and telling a big lie.

He got caught. You think this will be ignored? Think again.

Secret hidden video of Rderp when he is posting on USMB.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrXzqsPdjP8]ROSS ANGRY ON COMPUTER - YouTube[/ame]

No, the Department of Energy gave them a loan guarantee. They did so under a law enacted by Bush.

That would be the same Bush administration that DENIED the loan for Solyndra, right asshat?

Did you say "DENIED"? HA!
Are you sure about that?
Check it out -- in January 2009, the Bush administration tried to push the Solyndra loan guarantee thru with minimal regulation then--then the DOE review committee remanded the loan guarantee because taxpayer protections were to loosey goosey. Taxpayer protections were strengthened then--then the loan guarantee was approved in March 2009 by the exact same committee that was in place during January 2009-------what happened, taxpayer protections were strengthened, that's what happened.
Obama Aides Pushed For Solyndra Decision - Bloomberg

Stearns said a credit-review committee in January 2009, when Bush was president, denied approval of Solyndra’s application and asked loan program officials for more information.

“Only after the Obama administration took control, and the stimulus passed, was the Solyndra deal pushed through,” Stearns said.

Yet Another Romney Lie

This time, it's the canard that “The Inspector General said [stimulus] contracts were steered to ‘friends and family,’” as per his latest ad.

Untrue. False. A lie.

I'm shaking my head at the Romney defenders on this M/B. One of the righty's even tried to defend Romney by saying he was quoting Newsweek --giggle giggle-- that means Romney's staff isn't even doing their own research-----yikes, talk about incompetence.

Below is an excerpt from your link.

It was a line near the end of Romney’s ad that caught my attention: “The Inspector General said contracts were steered to ‘friends and family.’” That sounded like news. I’ve spent two years in stimulus-world, and I had no idea an inspector general had said that. I asked the Romney campaign for documentation, and it produced a Newsweek article asserting that Energy Department inspector general Gregory Friedman “has testified that contracts have been steered to ‘friends and family.’”

Except that Newsweek article was an excerpt from the book “Throw Them All Out,” written by Peter Schweizer, a right-winger who has served as an adviser to Sarah Palin’s PAC, edited one of Andrew Breitbart’s websites, and written a slew of books portraying liberals as pond scum. Not exactly a disinterested source. And it turns out that the inspector general never testified that stimulus contracts were steered to friends and family. He said his office was investigating whether stimulus contracts were steered to friends and family. So far, it hasn’t confirmed that any were.

hecklers are thugs?

Obama didn't give money to Solyndra?

And Obama did not apologize for giving billions of tax dollars to Solyndra and the other green energy companies that failed. Pelosi's brother-in-law has stock in one of them. It's all shady.

No, the Department of Energy gave them a loan guarantee. They did so under a law enacted by Bush.

Wrong, they did so as part of the stimulus signed by Obama. the law enacted by Bush actually requires that applicants for loans meet certain standards and go through a process that takes a few months, the stimulus only requires that they show up needing money.

Care to document your bullshit?

Which part do you think is BS?

Solyndra and the stimulus - Los Angeles Times

He said independent auditor, not inspector general, you fail.

Oh, well pardon me. I guess that means Romney didn't lie :lol:

Not at all, he is a politician, all politicians lie. That is something I have said more than once, and will say again. What it actually means is that you lied.

Oh, well pardon me. I guess that means Romney didn't lie :lol:

Not at all, he is a politician, all politicians lie. That is something I have said more than once, and will say again. What it actually means is that you lied.

Romney is a Bishop Vampire for the Mormon faith.

A soulstealer.

Careful..one day you might wake up on the Planet Kolob..

:eusa_shifty:

An independent inspector general looked at this investment and concluded that the administration had steered money to friends and family – to campaign contributors. This building, this half a billion dollar taxpayer investment, represents a serious conflict of interest on the part of the president and his team.”
“It’s also a symbol of how the president thinks about free enterprise,” said Romney. “Free enterprise to the president means taking money from the taxpayers and giving it freely to his friends.”

Mitt Romney Visits Solyndra Amid Attack on Obama Jobs Record - ABC News

That's a blatant lie. It never happened. Will Mitt be forced to apologize? Where is the media?

Game on: Romney sends hecklers to Obama event
Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough and Rachel Streitfeld
(CNN) – Mitt Romney on Thursday took credit for sending a rowdy group of hecklers to disrupt an Obama campaign event earlier in the day, saying he was merely giving some tit-for-tat.

"If the president is going to have his people coming to my rallies, and heckling, why, we'll show them that, you know, we conservatives have the same kind of capacity he does," Romney said at an event outside Solyndra headquarters in California.

Game on: Romney sends hecklers to Obama event – CNN Political Ticker

-----------------------------------------------------------

So that's his campaign? Lie and send out thugs? I admit, I didn't see this coming.

Romney has convinced people that 3 years at Harvard is too long but 4 years at Harvard isn't.
And people still want to vote for him. So they're clearly a bunch of fucking morons, it doesn't matter what he says as long as it sounds good to them.

Forum List

Back