Romney caught in big lie. Will he apologize?

R

rdean

An independent inspector general looked at this investment and concluded that the administration had steered money to friends and family – to campaign contributors. This building, this half a billion dollar taxpayer investment, represents a serious conflict of interest on the part of the president and his team.”
“It’s also a symbol of how the president thinks about free enterprise,” said Romney. “Free enterprise to the president means taking money from the taxpayers and giving it freely to his friends.”

Mitt Romney Visits Solyndra Amid Attack on Obama Jobs Record - ABC News

That's a blatant lie. It never happened. Will Mitt be forced to apologize? Where is the media?

Game on: Romney sends hecklers to Obama event
Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough and Rachel Streitfeld
(CNN) – Mitt Romney on Thursday took credit for sending a rowdy group of hecklers to disrupt an Obama campaign event earlier in the day, saying he was merely giving some tit-for-tat.

"If the president is going to have his people coming to my rallies, and heckling, why, we'll show them that, you know, we conservatives have the same kind of capacity he does," Romney said at an event outside Solyndra headquarters in California.

Game on: Romney sends hecklers to Obama event – CNN Political Ticker

-----------------------------------------------------------

So that's his campaign? Lie and send out thugs? I admit, I didn't see this coming.

Fucking idiot morons. You didn't even read the links. I'm having a "meltdown"? In your limited minds. Can't you fuckers read?

Fucking idiot morons. You didn't even read the links. I'm having a "meltdown"? In your limited minds. Can't you fuckers read?

Yep.... bold and big...... yelling and desperate all in one hack post. :thup:

And yet, there's Mitt, standing right there and telling a big lie.

He got caught. You think this will be ignored? Think again.

An independent inspector general looked at this investment and concluded that the administration had steered money to friends and family – to campaign contributors. This building, this half a billion dollar taxpayer investment, represents a serious conflict of interest on the part of the president and his team.”
“It’s also a symbol of how the president thinks about free enterprise,” said Romney. “Free enterprise to the president means taking money from the taxpayers and giving it freely to his friends.”

That's a blatant lie. It never happened. Will Mitt be forced to apologize? Where is the media?

Posted by
(CNN) – Mitt Romney on Thursday took credit for sending a rowdy group of hecklers to disrupt an Obama campaign event earlier in the day, saying he was merely giving some tit-for-tat.

"If the president is going to have his people coming to my rallies, and heckling, why, we'll show them that, you know, we conservatives have the same kind of capacity he does," Romney said at an event outside Solyndra headquarters in California.

So that's his campaign? Lie and send out thugs? I admit, I didn't see this coming.

Oh so now you have a Problem with Politicians who lie? How do you Rectify that with Supporting Barrack Obama?

I made no comment on mit.....I could care less what you are trying to say when you post like a child having a tantrum.

Your post is screaming look at me.... rdean!!! I am talking god damn it...... read me... look at me....LISTEN TO ME!!!!!! I can see you stamping your little feet, pounding the keyboard and slamming your fists on the table...

I made no comment on mit.....I could care less what you are trying to say when you post like a child having a tantrum.

Your post is screaming look at me.... rdean!!! I am talking god damn it...... read me... look at me....LISTEN TO ME!!!!!! I can see you stamping your little feet, pounding the keyboard and slamming your fists on the table...

:lmao:

It wasn't a lie, and the people KNOW it... Obama and his comrades in arms administration has been the most corrupt I have ever seen..

and good if Mit did send hecklers, we need to fight FIRE with FIRE

You all sure don't like it when the shoe is thrown at your head, do you...:lol:

Last edited:

Posted by

So Romney repeated something in Newsweek and he is a liar?

Obama Campaign Backers and Bundlers Rewarded With Green Grants and Loans

When President-elect Obama came to Washington in late 2008, he was outspoken about the need for an economic stimulus to revive a struggling economy. He wanted billions of dollars spent on “shovel-ready projects” to build roads; billions more for developing alternative-energy projects; and additional billions for expanding broadband Internet access and creating a “smart grid” for energy consumption. After he was sworn in as president, he proclaimed that taxpayer money would assuredly not be doled out to political friends. “Decisions about how Recovery Act dollars are spent will be based on the merits,” he said, referring to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. “Let me repeat that: decisions about how recovery money will be spent will be based on the merits. They will not be made as a way of doing favors for lobbyists.”

How Obama's Alternative-Energy Programs Became Green Graft - The Daily Beast

CaféAuLait;5374126 said:
So Romney repeated something in Newsweek and he is a liar?

Obama Campaign Backers and Bundlers Rewarded With Green Grants and Loans

When President-elect Obama came to Washington in late 2008, he was outspoken about the need for an economic stimulus to revive a struggling economy. He wanted billions of dollars spent on “shovel-ready projects” to build roads; billions more for developing alternative-energy projects; and additional billions for expanding broadband Internet access and creating a “smart grid” for energy consumption. After he was sworn in as president, he proclaimed that taxpayer money would assuredly not be doled out to political friends. “Decisions about how Recovery Act dollars are spent will be based on the merits,” he said, referring to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. “Let me repeat that: decisions about how recovery money will be spent will be based on the merits. They will not be made as a way of doing favors for lobbyists.”
How Obama's Alternative-Energy Programs Became Green Graft - The Daily Beast

Don't confuse him with the facts...he's desperate.

Forum List

Back