Romney caught in big lie. Will he apologize?

Are you one of the libs who jump to defend muslim's religious rights?

Nobody is trying to infringe on the rights of Mormons...we're just making fun of their "religion". If someone were trying to infringe on their right to practice their zonked out religion, I'd be first in line to defend it.

LOLZ!!

obama_muslimgarbnew.jpg

Bankrupt Solar Company | Obama Administration | Campaign Donations | The Daily Caller
Tulsa billionaire George Kaiser, a key Obama backer who raised between $50,000 and $100,000 for the president’s election campaign, is one of Solyndra’s primary investors. Kaiser himself donated $53,500 to Obama’s 2008 election campaign, split between the DSCC and Obama For America. Kaiser also made several visits to the White House and appeared at some White House events next to Obama officials.
Campaign finance records show Kaiser and Solyndra executives and board members donated $87,050 total to Obama’s election campaign.

Solyandra was an Obama Money Laundering Operation.

The Gambino Crime family's biggest mistake was not running for office -- from Chicago

Romney is a Bishop Vampire for the Mormon faith.

A soulstealer.

Careful..one day you might wake up on the Planet Kolob..

:eusa_shifty:
Neat. Religious bigotry is still quite alive and well in the USA. :thup:

Neat. :rolleyes:

Of course it is. Just because we haven't been hearing about the "ground zero mosque" 24/7 you thought it had died out?

Sallow, however, isn't advocating that rights be taken from Mormons or that they shouldn't be able to build their temples or anything of the sort. He's making fun of a nutty ass fucking religion.
Cue the defenders of bigotry.

Next, we'll see you defending posters who "make fun" of blacks with racist "jokes", as long as their partisanship matches yours, that is.

Right?

:rolleyes:

Neat. Religious bigotry is still quite alive and well in the USA. :thup:

Neat. :rolleyes:

Of course it is. Just because we haven't been hearing about the "ground zero mosque" 24/7 you thought it had died out?

Sallow, however, isn't advocating that rights be taken from Mormons or that they shouldn't be able to build their temples or anything of the sort. He's making fun of a nutty ass fucking religion.

Next, we'll see you defending posters who "make fun" of blacks with racist "jokes", as long as their partisanship matches yours, that is.

Right?

Sorry you don't know the difference between bigotry and ridicule. Bigotry would be wanting to see their rights taken away or to deny them rights. Making fun of their religion isn't bigotry, it's ridicule.

Seriously, if you aren't laughing, then you haven't looked into the Mormon faith very far.

Right?

Sorry you don't know the difference between bigotry and ridicule. Bigotry would be wanting to see their rights taken away or to deny them rights. Making fun of their religion isn't bigotry, it's ridicule.

Seriously, if you aren't laughing, then you haven't looked into the Mormon faith very far.

Yes because the crazy things the Mormon religion is about is soooo much more crazy than the teachings of other religions.

Right?

Yes because the crazy things the Mormon religion is about is soooo much more crazy than the teachings of other religions.

Well, yeah...they kinda are. They took the crazy to a whole new level.

Top 10 Bizarre Mormon Beliefs

Nobody is trying to infringe on the rights of Mormons...we're just making fun of their "religion". If someone were trying to infringe on their right to practice their zonked out religion, I'd be first in line to defend it.

Mormonism is no weirder and much less violent and hateful, then Obama's Black Liberation Theology...

Bankrupt Solar Company | Obama Administration | Campaign Donations | The Daily Caller
Tulsa billionaire George Kaiser, a key Obama backer who raised between $50,000 and $100,000 for the president’s election campaign, is one of Solyndra’s primary investors. Kaiser himself donated $53,500 to Obama’s 2008 election campaign, split between the DSCC and Obama For America. Kaiser also made several visits to the White House and appeared at some White House events next to Obama officials.
Campaign finance records show Kaiser and Solyndra executives and board members donated $87,050 total to Obama’s election campaign.

LOL - Romney is so busted on this lie-----what next, the right wing crazies are going to accuse Obama of paying off the Waltons so they can put millions into PAC's to defeat him -pewsh!-

Second Largest Investor In Solyndra Was A Major Donor To Republicans. The Los Angeles Times reported:
Although Solyndra’s biggest private investor was a venture capital fund affiliated with Kaiser, its second largest investor was a fund linked to the Walton family, of Wal-Mart renown, a major donor to Republicans.

✄snip>

LOL - Romney is so busted on this lie-----what next, the right wing crazies are going to accuse Obama of paying off the Waltons so they can put millions into PAC's to defeat him -pewsh!-

Second Largest Investor In Solyndra Was A Major Donor To Republicans. The Los Angeles Times reported:
Although Solyndra’s biggest private investor was a venture capital fund affiliated with Kaiser, its second largest investor was a fund linked to the Walton family, of Wal-Mart renown, a major donor to Republicans.

✄snip>
:lol:

This is like saying the guy was blond and a blond donated to the GOP.

Moron.

Right?

I don't want any apology from an apologist for bigotry.

And yet, there's Mitt, standing right there and telling a big lie.

He got caught. You think this will be ignored? Think again.

I made no comment on mit.....I could care less what you are trying to say when you post like a child having a tantrum.

Your post is screaming look at me.... rdean!!! I am talking god damn it...... read me... look at me....LISTEN TO ME!!!!!! I can see you stamping your little feet, pounding the keyboard and slamming your fists on the table...

Secret hidden video of Rderp when he is posting on USMB.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrXzqsPdjP8]ROSS ANGRY ON COMPUTER - YouTube[/ame]

This ones better:

Man gets mad with his computer - YouTube

I read the links. nothing indicates a lie by Romney.

Romney claimed an inspector general concluded that Obama steered money to "family and friends". The inspector general never came to that conclusion; therefore, Romney lied. Pretty simple, really.

He said independent auditor, not inspector general, you fail.

The video is right there to look at. He said:

An independent inspector general looked at this investment and concluded that the administration had steered money to friends and family

They look EXACTLY the same to me. Odd that.

Rdean should apologize to us

I've apologized for you being a moron many times. I've apologized for your drool. I've apologized for your lack of education. How many times to I have to apologize?

Sounds like rdean is having some sort of fit because the Dem's political tactics were turned back on to them.
David Axelrod seemed a little surprised at the hecklers, Dem's are not use to their own tactics, being used against them. Ha!
Oh that's right only the Dem's can do it. :)

You think Obama sent out hecklers?

When democrats send out hecklers it's the popular opinion of an outraged public. When it's republican hecklers they are outrageous operatives.

Oh, well pardon me. I guess that means Romney didn't lie :lol:

Not at all, he is a politician, all politicians lie. That is something I have said more than once, and will say again. What it actually means is that you lied.

How did I lie? I made a mistake, but I didn't lie. You, on the other hand, are a fucking douche.

All politicians lie is a corollary of another rule I have, everyone lies. You lied.

Does that mean I can make fun of the people who think that one hand clapping is a sound?

Frankly, I'm a little appalled by the soul baptism thing. It's extremely disrepectful of other faiths. Especially Judaism.

Anything about any other religions that apall you? How about muslims slaughtering children in Syria and poisoning drinking water at girl's schools in Afghanistan. How does that work for ya?

Oh, I can find things that appall me in all three of the Abrahamic religions, Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

I bet I can find something that is appalling about Buddhism for everything you can find about all 3 of those religions combined, want to go for it?

Forum List

Back