Romney caught in big lie. Will he apologize?

Good ol' Mormons..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLFdX0-4clc]Mormons Baptize Anne Frank (Cenk Goes Off) - YouTube[/ame]

The "evil" Bill Maher..helps us understand Mormons..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKqqGX0DEMM&feature=related]Bill Maher exposes Mormon religion - YouTube[/ame]

The Aussies have a good take on it..g'day..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wndhHF4t0Bc&feature=related]Mormonism Exposed: Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Fucking idiot morons. You didn't even read the links. I'm having a "meltdown"? In your limited minds. Can't you fuckers read?

I read the links. nothing indicates a lie by Romney.

You can't just pull out of your ass that someone was "found guilty" of something when they never were. And then it's up to them to prove it's not true.

When I say Republicans want education destroyed, it's because all of their policies point in that direction. There is plenty of proof.

But to say someone was found guilty of something they weren't is a lie. The real question is "Who in Obama's family received money"?

prove he lied. Simply 'saying' he lied is not proof, moron. your links do not prove he lied.

I read the links. nothing indicates a lie by Romney.

You can't just pull out of your ass that someone was "found guilty" of something when they never were. And then it's up to them to prove it's not true.

When I say Republicans want education destroyed, it's because all of their policies point in that direction. There is plenty of proof.

But to say someone was found guilty of something they weren't is a lie. The real question is "Who in Obama's family received money"?

So we want education destroyed because we want parents and local governments to have more say in the education of their children and what school their students go to and whether the students are actually learning rather than how much money the teacher is making?

You realize that education is about the students not the teachers right?

the students aren't members of a union, or of voting age, so fuck them, right Democrats?

Oh, well pardon me. I guess that means Romney didn't lie :lol:

Not at all, he is a politician, all politicians lie. That is something I have said more than once, and will say again. What it actually means is that you lied.

Romney is a Bishop Vampire for the Mormon faith.

A soulstealer.

Careful..one day you might wake up on the Planet Kolob..

:eusa_shifty:

But I hear you get 100 wives on Planet Kolob. That's even better than the 70 virgins you get if you are Muslim.

Oh, well pardon me. I guess that means Romney didn't lie :lol:

Not at all, he is a politician, all politicians lie. That is something I have said more than once, and will say again. What it actually means is that you lied.

A soulstealer.

Neat. Religious bigotry is still quite alive and well in the USA. :thup:

Neat. :rolleyes:

A soulstealer.

Of course it is. Just because we haven't been hearing about the "ground zero mosque" 24/7 you thought it had died out?

Sallow, however, isn't advocating that rights be taken from Mormons or that they shouldn't be able to build their temples or anything of the sort. He's making fun of a nutty ass fucking religion.

Sounds like rdean is having some sort of fit because the Dem's political tactics were turned back on to them.
David Axelrod seemed a little surprised at the hecklers, Dem's are not use to their own tactics, being used against them. Ha!
Oh that's right only the Dem's can do it. :)

A soulstealer.

But I hear you get 100 wives on Planet Kolob. That's even better than the 70 virgins you get if you are Muslim.

Hmm..so much to weigh..

A soulstealer.

Of course it is. Just because we haven't been hearing about the "ground zero mosque" 24/7 you thought it had died out?

Sallow, however, isn't advocating that rights be taken from Mormons or that they shouldn't be able to build their temples or anything of the sort. He's making fun of a nutty ass fucking religion.

Frankly, I'm a little appalled by the soul baptism thing. It's extremely disrepectful of other faiths. Especially Judaism.

Frankly, I'm a little appalled by the soul baptism thing. It's extremely disrepectful of other faiths. Especially Judaism.

Anything about any other religions that apall you? How about muslims slaughtering children in Syria and poisoning drinking water at girl's schools in Afghanistan. How does that work for ya?

Last edited:
Deany is losing it worse than Obama

This must have been what is was like with Hitler in the bunker

Anything about any other religions that apall you? How about muslims slaughtering children in Syria and poisoning drinking water at girl's schools in Afghanistan. How does that work for ya?

Oh, I can find things that appall me in all three of the Abrahamic religions, Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

Bankrupt Solar Company | Obama Administration | Campaign Donations | The Daily Caller
Tulsa billionaire George Kaiser, a key Obama backer who raised between $50,000 and $100,000 for the president’s election campaign, is one of Solyndra’s primary investors. Kaiser himself donated $53,500 to Obama’s 2008 election campaign, split between the DSCC and Obama For America. Kaiser also made several visits to the White House and appeared at some White House events next to Obama officials.
Campaign finance records show Kaiser and Solyndra executives and board members donated $87,050 total to Obama’s election campaign.

Forum List

Back