Romney and China

"We will not let China continue to steal jobs from the United States of America," Romney declared in February.

and yet....

At the time Romney was acquiring shares in Global-Tech, the firm publicly acknowledged that its strategy was to profit from prominent US companies outsourcing production abroad.

EXCLUSIVE: Romney Invested Millions in Chinese Firm That Profited on US Outsourcing | Mother Jones

:eusa_eh:

About the op - Mittens makes money off outsourcing that he has always supported and implemented just as he profits from abortions.

Why don't the rw's reply to THAT?

Cowardly hypocrites, that's why.

"We will not let China continue to steal jobs from the United States of America," Romney declared in February.

and yet....

At the time Romney was acquiring shares in Global-Tech, the firm publicly acknowledged that its strategy was to profit from prominent US companies outsourcing production abroad.

EXCLUSIVE: Romney Invested Millions in Chinese Firm That Profited on US Outsourcing | Mother Jones

About the op - Mittens makes money off outsourcing that he has always supported and implemented just as he profits from abortions.

Hey dumbass. It was mitts job to increase profits for a private company. He did that.

It's Obama's job to protect American jobs. He's not doing that.

Pretty much.

Sorry for exposing your hypocrisy.

I've always found it weird that hyperpartisans hold the other party to a higher standard. Wouldn't it make sense to hold the people you give your vote to to the higher standard? Since you've given them the privilege of your vote?
I prefer the devil we know. But if you want to talk about Obama's misdeeds feel free to start a thread.

No, your OP did just fine. You outlined the misdeeds of Bain Capital's business practices.

I'm just figuring someone with as solid of political principles as yourself, that you'd be against anyone getting money from said practices.

You know when we get super majority next year the tax rates for business will come down attract investment = jobs and China won't like Romney.

and yet....

I guess he's lost your vote.

Forum List

Back