Romney, a liar or a felon?

Its clearly been debunked by many, even some on the left. Obama's own huge donors even. Yet the left will keep soldiering on with it. Totally explains half the fucked up policies in DC. Ignore the obvious and keep on truckin....idiots

Romney either keft Bain in 1999 or he didn't. He either filed all of his income tax returns or he didn't. He either lied to the SEC or he didn't. It's not that hard. And the answers are important. And if it were Obama in this position, you'd all be singing a different tune.

Romney either keft Bain in 1999 or he didn't. He either filed all of his income tax returns or he didn't. He either lied to the SEC or he didn't. It's not that hard. And the answers are important. And if it were Obama in this position, you'd all be singing a different tune.

You have the answers to your questions. It's no one's fault but your own if you either don't like them or don't understand them. This particular deflection is done. Time for you to move on to the next one.

Obama really has no low he won't venture into.

Desperation to stay off the issues is rampant.

CampaignUSA 2012: Obama Campaign Suggests Romney Either Liar or Felon, Much More! | The Nation

Just for the facts, Romney is a liar, and he has admittedly committed felonies, but he won't be convicted on the ones we know he committed.

We know he is a liar because he has taken both sides on many issues within hours, and whichever side he actually stands on, he lied about being on the other.

As for the felony he impersonated a police officer and owned an official police uniform his father got him. I am not sure if the second part of that is just a misdemeanor, but wearing the uniform and presenting yourself to people as a police officer is most certainly a felony, and it is very creepy considering rapists and murderers use this to get victims. I would imagine it is well beyond the statute of limitations, and he will not ever be charged with that, but it is still a felony committed on american soil, and one that he used his status to accomplish and to keep covered up. This shows an extreme lack of moral character, and shows us that when he has power he abuses it.

So the question is not whether he is one or the other, he is both.

CampaignUSA 2012: Obama Campaign Suggests Romney Either Liar or Felon, Much More! | The Nation

Just for the facts, Romney is a liar, and he has admittedly committed felonies, but he won't be convicted on the ones we know he committed.

We know he is a liar because he has taken both sides on many issues within hours, and whichever side he actually stands on, he lied about being on the other.

As for the felony he impersonated a police officer and owned an official police uniform his father got him. I am not sure if the second part of that is just a misdemeanor, but wearing the uniform and presenting yourself to people as a police officer is most certainly a felony, and it is very creepy considering rapists and murderers use this to get victims. I would imagine it is well beyond the statute of limitations, and he will not ever be charged with that, but it is still a felony committed on american soil, and one that he used his status to accomplish and to keep covered up. This shows an extreme lack of moral character, and shows us that when he has power he abuses it.

LMAO.. This is what you've got? Your desperation is embarrassing. If you want to talk about criminal history, let's discuss Obama's cocaine use. He certainly admitted that he used cocaine when he could. Instead of spending your time trying to launch stupid smears, why don't you tell us about the good job Obama has done as president...oh..wait... um.. so what other terrible thing has our squeaky clean Mitt done. Hey.. Did you hear he's a MORMON? :lol:

One guy destroys thousands of jobs, no prob

Another guy tries cocaine once, big problem, reminds me of impeaching a prez for a blow job

you are a useless piece of human trash, righty

Romney, a liar or a felon?

"Government documents filed by Mitt Romney and Bain Capital say Romney remained chief executive and chairman of the firm three years beyond the date he said he ceded control, even creating five new investment partnerships during that time."

images

YOU LIE!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Well, Willard has lied about many things, now I hear he is willing to tell reporters about his past taxes but not show them the tax returns, dear god, if he gets ONE vote for prez, this country is broken

Like I said, it's the message that counts not the messenger. Its not like its an oped piece.

That's all The Nation is, is one big far left oped piece.

Calm down. The reason I used it was for a reference to Obama calling Mitt a liar and or a felon. Had I not included it some troll would have demanded it. It really isnt a big deal.

Very bad move on Obama's part, it irritated me from the git go. Romney may have consulted, reviewed, advised, etc., and not have considered himself an 'employee'. As for the 23 years of tax returns turning McCain off, that is a fantasy. McCain made it obvious he would chose someone younger than he, and 'new" to the scene. I think he picked the wrong newcomer, but the attacks on will only help...ROMNEY. He is wealthy enough to have no use for illegal tax scams.

one guy destroys thousands of jobs, no prob

another guy tries cocaine once, big problem, reminds me of impeaching a prez for a blow job

once???

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lefties are dancing in the isle over this.
They have no idea what they have but they know they have Romney heading
to prison on felony charges.

But the bigger reward is that they have responded well to the WH's command and
are part and parcel to Obama's reelection efforts.

What a wonderful world we live in.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

The lefties are dancing in the isle over this.
They have no idea what they have but they know they have Romney heading
to prison on felony charges.

But the bigger reward is that they have responded well to the WH's command and
are part and parcel to Obama's reelection efforts.

What a wonderful world we live in.

stop babbling like a fool

One guy destroys thousands of jobs, no prob

Another guy tries cocaine once, big problem, reminds me of impeaching a prez for a blow job

Are you having trouble keeping up? If the politics forum moves too fast for you, try the rubber room. It was created just for posters like you.

BTW... In spite of all the spin, twist and lies that the Obama campaign has put out trying to deflect away from Obama's record, we can still clearly see that Obama is a huge FAILURE. You guys should try a little harder to make something stick.

AS long as the media keeps the focus off Obama and the high unemployment
the number of people on welfare and food stamps are off the charts,the economy
is in the toilet and Obama doesn't seem to be able to get a grip on it...
This is where Obama wants the people to focus on...

Obama is a snake oil salesman.
To call Obama a used car salesman degrades the salesman's occupation.

Like I said, it's the message that counts not the messenger. Its not like its an oped piece.

That's all The Nation is, is one big far left oped piece.

Calm down. The reason I used it was for a reference to Obama calling Mitt a liar and or a felon. Had I not included it some troll would have demanded it. It really isnt a big deal.

Okay, but just keep in mind, it's very left, beyond MSDNC.

Well, Willard has lied about many things, now I hear he is willing to tell reporters about his past taxes but not show them the tax returns, dear god, if he gets ONE vote for prez, this country is broken

It's really really really broken then, because he's going to get millions of votes :clap2:.

You have the answers to your questions. It's no one's fault but your own if you either don't like them or don't understand them. This particular deflection is done. Time for you to move on to the next one.

Not sure you know what I meant.

LMAO.. This is what you've got? Your desperation is embarrassing. If you want to talk about criminal history, let's discuss Obama's cocaine use. He certainly admitted that he used cocaine when he could. Instead of spending your time trying to launch stupid smears, why don't you tell us about the good job Obama has done as president...oh..wait... um.. so what other terrible thing has our squeaky clean Mitt done. Hey.. Did you hear he's a MORMON? :lol:

Nobody is smearing your incompetent candidate. He's done a good job of it on his own. And what are you talking about Obama and cocaine for??? Is that supposed to mean that as long as you don't do drugs you can be a know nothing lying phony piece of shit candidate like Romney??? Got it. I'd expect nothing less.

Forum List

Back