Romeny's former girlfriends

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Apparently he had some:

Ann, however, was not so convinced. Infatuation at first sight, she says. But there was one problem: "He dated a lot of my friends," Ann said, taking them out for four to six weeks and then splitting. "I kept him at bay, and I think that drove him crazy," she said.

Growing up in the Detroit area, Mitt Romney learned to pick himself up after falling down - Toledo Blade

I'd be willing to bet most of them dumped him out of boredom at his social awkwardness. But sadly, no one has written an expose.

:(

Not being a bed-hopping degenerate works against you if you are trying to get the liberal vote.

Gee, what a suprise.

Apparently he had some:

Ann, however, was not so convinced. Infatuation at first sight, she says. But there was one problem: "He dated a lot of my friends," Ann said, taking them out for four to six weeks and then splitting. "I kept him at bay, and I think that drove him crazy," she said.

Growing up in the Detroit area, Mitt Romney learned to pick himself up after falling down - Toledo Blade

I'd be willing to bet most of them dumped him out of boredom at his social awkwardness. But sadly, no one has written an expose.

:lol: You must be kidding...Mitt was a total stud back in the day!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4TW2sHVzJE]Young Mitt Romney Talking About His Mom Lenore's Senate Run in 1970 - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
MittRomneyYoung2.jpg

Handsome and smart! :thup:

Mitt Romney was, and continues to be, very good looking. He sure doesn't look 65!!!

Apparently he had some:

:lol: You must be kidding...Mitt was a total stud back in the day!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4TW2sHVzJE]Young Mitt Romney Talking About His Mom Lenore's Senate Run in 1970 - YouTube[/ame]
Yes, he agreed then with his mom, who was pro-choice.

So now we have the leftists ridiculing Mitt Romney because he had GIRLFRIENDS?

Well, when you have bottom feeding degenerate sexual predators and deviates like John Edwards, Bill Clinton, JFK, RFK, Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank, Eliot Spitzer, Anthony Weiner, Jim McGreevey, Gary Condit, David Wu, etc., I suppose an unmarried handsome young man having GIRLFRIENDS would be sort of a "freakish" thing to the leftists.

Yep, the word is nerd, but heck, why not. One would almost hope that a normal straight person could be elected president. One has to admire that he is a man of principle and exhibited moral integrity during a very contentious period in our history. Bet he cut down an apple tree as well?

Well, when you have bottom feeding degenerate sexual predators and deviates like John Edwards, Bill Clinton, JFK, RFK, Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank, Eliot Spitzer, Anthony Weiner, Jim McGreevey, Gary Condit, David Wu, etc., I suppose an unmarried handsome young man having GIRLFRIENDS would be sort of a "freakish" thing to the leftists.

Oh, please. Are you trying to give the impression that Republicans wouldn't say, "shit", if they had a mouthful?? You're a few years late with that one.

They don't have much. they desperate!

Didn't think of it that way....but now that you point it out, most Republicans are like Mark Foley and the wide stance guy. Preying on the innocent.

Remember folks, when a Democrat is sleeping around on his wife, or a Democratic President is getting blowjobs in the Oval Office, his sex life is none of our business. And liberals will tell you that quite forcefully.

But when a Republican has a squeaky clean past, liberals will work overtime to find anything about his sex life to ridicule they can.

That's some real class you have going on, Ravi!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back