Romeny's former girlfriends

Apparently he had some:

Ann, however, was not so convinced. Infatuation at first sight, she says. But there was one problem: "He dated a lot of my friends," Ann said, taking them out for four to six weeks and then splitting. "I kept him at bay, and I think that drove him crazy," she said.

Growing up in the Detroit area, Mitt Romney learned to pick himself up after falling down - Toledo Blade

I'd be willing to bet most of them dumped him out of boredom at his social awkwardness. But sadly, no one has written an expose.

:(

At least she ad-Mitts he's crazy.

Apparently he had some:

Ann, however, was not so convinced. Infatuation at first sight, she says. But there was one problem: "He dated a lot of my friends," Ann said, taking them out for four to six weeks and then splitting. "I kept him at bay, and I think that drove him crazy," she said.

Growing up in the Detroit area, Mitt Romney learned to pick himself up after falling down - Toledo Blade

I'd be willing to bet most of them dumped him out of boredom at his social awkwardness. But sadly, no one has written an expose.

:(
Probably because most people are far more concerned with high unemployment and massive debt and Government spending that they are Mitts old girlfriends..

So now we have the leftists ridiculing Mitt Romney because he had GIRLFRIENDS?

Well, when you have bottom feeding degenerate sexual predators and deviates like John Edwards, Bill Clinton, JFK, RFK, Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank, Eliot Spitzer, Anthony Weiner, Jim McGreevey, Gary Condit, David Wu, etc., I suppose an unmarried handsome young man having GIRLFRIENDS would be sort of a "freakish" thing to the leftists.

I'm surprised he hasn't had sexual harrassment claims yet. I guess the DNC blew their "fake sexual harrassment claims" budget on Cain.

In the democrat world where degeneracy is normal, not being a degenerate is a scandal.

Barney Frank running a brothel out of his home is normal. Mark Foley telling an underage aide that he wasn't interested, come back when he was over 18 is a scandal.

John Edwards cheating on his dying wife is normal, toe tapping is a scandal.

obama manufacturing racist girlfriends is normal, HAVING girlfriends is a scandal.

We are indeed becoming a thoroughly degenerate culture.

Forum List

Back