Romans 13, in full content.

Roman leaders of the early 4th century CE were literate.

Constantine would not have known Hebrew, his languages being Latin and Greek.

yes----which is why the NT was written in greek and latin. Jesus was literate--
but would not have been able to read it-----there is no glimmer of evidence in the
only account of his life that we have that he knew a word of greek or latin. It is likely that considerable numbers of UPPER CLASS romans were literate in both
Latin and Greek. Romans worshipped greeks

lol ignorant bigots are always hilarious when they try to fake knowing history. You two should get your own forum.
You have described yourself well, Picaro. Give us your educational background. :)

Ah, so Constantine just wrote the rest of the New Testament, and left Romans alone, then??? One would think a book named 'Romans' would be the first one he would want to rewrite.

Why wouldn't he have also have rewritten the Old Testament while he was doing all that rewriting? Nobody ever brings that up; it would have been easy, since most Jews had never read it, either. I guess it was just da Xians that were 'evul n stuff'.

you are babbling-----Constantine did not know Hebrew. In fact---he may have been illiterate like most of your people

You think the OT for the Orthodox and Roman churches was written in Hebrew? That's beyond funny. lol lol lol
That is your silly straw man, and it burns down all by itself. Try again.

irosie has owned Picaro on this page.

I do not have time for evangelical deviants of the far right.

Jesus would not know them or claim them.

you have no way of knowing just WHEN the first account of genesis was
was written-------it is not at all clear that MOSES was the first writer. Lots
and lots of cultures have "creation stories"-----and lots share features----a
fact which does not "prove" that they were acquired from each other
It was passed down orally, like the NT. We do know it was first recorded 4500 years ago by the Chinese as symbols in their written language. They shared a common belief before the migration from Mesopotamia which is recorded in the OT as the Tower of Babel.

who shared a "common belief"? the Chinese and the people of
Mesopotamia? ------commonalities in legend do not prove CONTACT.
Both the Chinese AND the people of Mesopotamia liked to BUILD UP.
The issue of building a tower to reach "heaven"-----was a kind of realistic
detail of the Genesis story. Impressive buildings was how alpha males
excited women ------all over the world
You don't even know that the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia.

No wonder you are an atheist Jew. You don't even know your own religion. Probably because you spend so much time fretting over mine.

Well, without the scapegoating of da evul Xians for their long history of Jewish racism and failures caused by that, they're left with themselves and their own self-inflicted failures, so naturally some of them don't like that one bit. Da evul Xians are just big giant doody heads for not acknowledging the racial superiority of Chasidics and refusing to roll over and die because Chasidics think they should.

are you trying to comment on Chassidim and what you imagine
they think? How long have you imagined that you have insight
into that which other people "think"?

What makes you think I don't know? Just because you don't know anything about Jewish culture doesn't mean nobody else does.

who shared a "common belief"? the Chinese and the people of
Mesopotamia? ------commonalities in legend do not prove CONTACT.
Both the Chinese AND the people of Mesopotamia liked to BUILD UP.
The issue of building a tower to reach "heaven"-----was a kind of realistic
detail of the Genesis story. Impressive buildings was how alpha males
excited women ------all over the world
And for the record it absolutely does explain why the commonality of accounts meant they once shared common beliefs.

Of course if an allegorical account of an actual historical event which describes how a common people scattered themselves isn't enough proof for you then maybe the same traditions practiced by the early Chinese dynasties would.

It is PROOF of nothing any more than the greek accepted belief that
Poseidan gave Odysseus a BAG OF WIND to fuel his sail boat
It is proof of quite a few things. One of which is that you are a fake.

a fake what? I have never so much as worn a padded bra. How do
people "SCATTER THEMSELVES" ? For the record----the HUMAN
has been very mobile over the earth for a longer period of time than has
existed his LANGUAGE SKILLS-------from speaking thru writing (and
all the way to smoke signals and P. C. It is for this reason that we all---
(not you----but US----we humans) share DNA across the board
You never heard of the migration from the cradle of civilization?

Your people captured the event in writing thousands of years after it happened. Of course they were only able to capture it in writing because it was passed down orally. Just like Christianity was.

Actually the Gospels and other NT writings re Christianity were written down a lot closer in time to the events they're covering than any other ancient books, written while there were many eyewitnesses still around to boot. And, the oldest Torah in existence is only some 800 years old, and we have paces of the NT far older than the Torah remnants are. Yet nobody questions the OT, for some reason ...

We know why that is, the mindless hatred and bigotry sociopaths have for anything worthwhile and beneficial. Christianity was, and still is, a far better cultural revolution than any other in history, and is hated by the crazies and deviants like no other for just that reason.

Last edited:
irosie has owned Picaro on this page.

I do not have time for evangelical deviants of the far right.

Jesus would not know them or claim them.

Here Jake means I made idiots out of the both of them, as usual, and they don't know enough to win or own anything, except prizes for ignorance.

Roman leaders of the early 4th century CE were literate.

Constantine would not have known Hebrew, his languages being Latin and Greek.

yes----which is why the NT was written in greek and latin. Jesus was literate--
but would not have been able to read it-----there is no glimmer of evidence in the
only account of his life that we have that he knew a word of greek or latin. It is likely that considerable numbers of UPPER CLASS romans were literate in both
Latin and Greek. Romans worshipped greeks

lol ignorant bigots are always hilarious when they try to fake knowing history. You two should get your own forum.
You have described yourself well, Picaro. Give us your educational background. :)

Jake, still utterly clueless about anything, as usual. lol

And for the record it absolutely does explain why the commonality of accounts meant they once shared common beliefs.

Of course if an allegorical account of an actual historical event which describes how a common people scattered themselves isn't enough proof for you then maybe the same traditions practiced by the early Chinese dynasties would.

Your people captured the event in writing thousands of years after it happened. Of course they were only able to capture it in writing because it was passed down orally. Just like Christianity was.

Actually the Gospels and other NT writings re Christianity were written down a lot closer in time to the events they're covering than any other ancient books, written while there were many eyewitnesses still around to boot. And, the oldest Torah in existence is only some 800 years old, and we have paces of the NT far older than the Torah remnants are. Yet nobody questions the OT, for some reason ...

We know why that is, the mindless hatred and bigotry sociopaths have for anything worthwhile and beneficial. Christianity was, and still is, a far better cultural revolution than any other in history, and is hated by the crazies and deviants like no other for just that reason.
You are simply showing a slanted ignorance. The oldest Christian translations of the events of the Gospels and the apostles extant are more than 800 to 1100 years later.

Picaro can attack me with his diploma mill education and will always be wrong about me.

And he does not comprehend scripture or have a real witness of our Lord and Savior.

You are simply showing a slanted ignorance. The oldest Christian translations of the events of the Gospels and the apostles extant are more than 800 to 1100 years later.

Jake goes for full on stupid yet again.

Picaro can attack me with his diploma mill education and will always be wrong about me.

And he does not comprehend scripture or have a real witness of our Lord and Savior.

Jake, as much a 'Christian' as he is a 'Republican' n stuff'. Still can't find us any verses Constantine rewrote along with the originals so we can all marvel at them.

Jake, as much a 'Christian' as he is a 'Republican' n stuff'. Still can't find us any verses Constantine rewrote along with the originals so we can all marvel at them.

I don't remember anyone suggesting that CONSTANTINE, HIMSELF. authored anything in the NT-------you are VERY
defensive, pic.

Litwin-----let Trump know----that pootin is
Genghis Khan --------no wonder he supports
the Baathist and Iranian imperialists------IMAGINE
a world------The caliphate of Genghis, Baathist
caliphate, and the SHIITE caliphate ----------I feel
nauseated

His sort of Christianity is not that of Jesus.

I don't believe that is true. Can you show me or tell me what your source for that timeline is?

His sort of Christianity is not that of Jesus.

no doubt----BUT---how would you characterize "his sort of
Christianity" ??

I don't remember anyone suggesting that CONSTANTINE, HIMSELF. authored anything in the NT-------you are VERY
defensive, pic.

Well, nobody expects you to remember your own posts; you're just making up rubbish as you go along, same as Jake, so naturally you wouldn't remember what they hell you say about anything.

I don't believe that is true. Can you show me or tell me what your source for that timeline is?

No, he can't. He's just a troll.

defensive, pic.

Well, nobody expects you to remember your own posts; you're just making up rubbish as you go along, same as Jake, so naturally you wouldn't remember what they hell you say about anything.

I remember-------I described CONSTANTINE as an "editor"-----
I never suggested that he WROTE THE BOOK. HOWEVER---
I will modify--------as to the compilation of the NT-----its contents
were INFLUENCED BY CONSTANTINE and THE POSITION
OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE. Try reading the book------It is OBVIOUS

Many evangelicals are evangelical, Pharisaical in the sense that the put the Holy Bible up as an idol instead of concentrating on their relationship with Jesus.

Lean on the Lord is what those like Picaro need, and to live His Gospel intentionally instead of sounding goofy.

Forum List

Back