Romans 13, in full content.

Many libs and cons are Christian, and quite a few cons would use government to enforce their religious practice in the public square.

Many, such as Picaro and ding, claim a relationship with Him that is not evident in their writings here.

I have never made any such claim, Jake. My interest is entirely historical and cultural. Yours is merely trolling. Almost all the attacks on Christianity come form sexual deviants, pedophiles, sociopaths, and mindless self-indulgent lunatics, not genuine agnostics or 'rationalists'. It is also a lot of fun reading mentally ill degenerates rewriting it, and failing to even grasp the basics, like yourself. Christians are simply a far better influence on law, society, and and life in general than you emotionally sick whiney little blood-thirsty pagan neurotics. It's that simple.

Buddhism is nice too

OK, you admit 'some' Pharisees were part of the hit committee on Jesus, then.

Good. Why then is Pharisaical today a bad term to describe hypocrites to the faith?

You know I am not quarreling with you, only trying to understand your point of view.

try again AT NO POINT did I "admit" that 'some Pharisees"
were part of the "HIT" committee-------I simply asked you to name
a few[ QUOTE]

You know "some" did just that.

ok ----you cannot name ten-----name three
I don't have to. The NT contradicts your assertion.

Picaro merely attacks posters and offers nothing of evidence for his assertions. He is the ultimate troll. ding tries but tails to keep up with him.

in fact---Paul is paraphrasing Jesus who paraphrased Hillel

Actually Jesus' entire ministry was built around Moses and the Torah. It's understandably how the ignorant wouldn't know that.

Now please do cite all the stuff Constantine rewrote in the NT, but somehow left the OT entirely alone n stuff? We're all waiting for these fascinating historical revelations of yours.

for the record----fellows in cyberspace------Pic is playing his usual shit-------AT NO POINT did I say that Constantine REWROTE
anything-------I CORRECTLY STATED THAT HE SPONSORED and therefore influenced the compilation of the NT----he was THE
KING

Ah, so how does he do that without rewriting it, then? Or is this some magical handwaving thing you invented?

The Peanut Gallery can now note Rosie's segue into vague innuendo now, when called out on her years of previous babbling and bigoted smears of Xians.

Now, what exactly was 'influenced n stuff' by Constantine? Ah, but Rosie now claims she can make all that up.

Actually Jesus' entire ministry was built around Moses and the Torah. It's understandably how the ignorant wouldn't know that.

Now please do cite all the stuff Constantine rewrote in the NT, but somehow left the OT entirely alone n stuff? We're all waiting for these fascinating historical revelations of yours.

for the record----fellows in cyberspace------Pic is playing his usual shit-------AT NO POINT did I say that Constantine REWROTE
anything-------I CORRECTLY STATED THAT HE SPONSORED and therefore influenced the compilation of the NT----he was THE
KING

I should add that CONSTANTINE hated Pharisees and jews
in general. Try to remember that when you read that bullshit
about JOOOOS CHEERING THE CRUCIFIXIONS like romans
and the vestial virgins in the COLISEUM cheering whilst lions
ate men, women and children

OK, you admit 'some' Pharisees were part of the hit committee on Jesus, then.

Good. Why then is Pharisaical today a bad term to describe hypocrites to the faith?

You know I am not quarreling with you, only trying to understand your point of view.

try again AT NO POINT did I "admit" that 'some Pharisees"
were part of the "HIT" committee-------I simply asked you to name
a few[ QUOTE]

You know "some" did just that.

ok ----you cannot name ten-----name three
I don't have to. The NT contradicts your assertion.

Josef Goebbels depended on the NT too-----as did Saint
Magda of the Cyanide

Many libs and cons are Christian, and quite a few cons would use government to enforce their religious practice in the public square.

Many, such as Picaro and ding, claim a relationship with Him that is not evident in their writings here.

I have never made any such claim, Jake. My interest is entirely historical and cultural. Yours is merely trolling. Almost all the attacks on Christianity come form sexual deviants, pedophiles, sociopaths, and mindless self-indulgent lunatics, not genuine agnostics or 'rationalists'. It is also a lot of fun reading mentally ill degenerates rewriting it, and failing to even grasp the basics, like yourself. Christians are simply a far better influence on law, society, and and life in general than you emotionally sick whiney little blood-thirsty pagan neurotics. It's that simple.

Buddhism is nice too

Buddhism is a dead end failure; it's popular with narcissists, and Hollywood asshats because of that.

KING

Actually that was never 'bullshit' and Jews loved pogroms against Christians, and spent a lot of energy fomenting them under their heroes the Muslims as well as the Persians before them.

Pharisees were a sect, similar to the Essenes; they had merchants, craftsmen, laborers, etc,. as members. They weren't all scribes, though most scribes were members of the sect. Obviously they had their internal schisms like all such sects.

Picaro rants without point and irosie used a godwin fallacy of false equivalency.

NT writers point out that Pharisees persecuted Jesus: end of story.

Matthew 12: 1 - 14 and 22 - 37

The Pharisees were out to get and have Jesus killed.

In that case, Mueller's investigation would be ordained of God. Why is Trump trying to stop God's will?

Because he's not a Godly man and doesn't respect God's authority and has authority of his own. I mean, why are you trying to hold Trump accountable to authority he doesn't recognize?
Trump is an atheist and believes in only his own authority.

So why are non believers saying he should be held accountable to God? I mean, aren't they advocating for a theocracy?

He is the one quoting scripture to justify his disgusting behavior. He should be judged by the same bible he is using.

Every American politician quotes from the Bible. Are you going to hold them all accountable to it, or just Trump because reasons?

Every one of them. Quoting the bible is not a bad thing, but misquoting, or misrepresenting the situation or the meaning of scripture is disgusting.

KING

Actually that was never 'bullshit' and Jews loved pogroms against Christians, and spent a lot of energy fomenting them under their heroes the Muslims as well as the Persians before them.[/QUOTE

oh------your catechism whore SAINT MAGDA told you that one

Trump is an atheist and believes in only his own authority.

So why are non believers saying he should be held accountable to God? I mean, aren't they advocating for a theocracy?

He is the one quoting scripture to justify his disgusting behavior. He should be judged by the same bible he is using.
Lots of people pay lip service to God. Dare I say all of us do at one time or another.

Yes, but someone who makes a point to misuse bible verses to justify their hateful behavior should be called on it
There's an awful lot of that going on around here. I don't think there's enough time in the day to respond to it all.

There are a lot of people here.

Paul wrote it to the Romans, describing his particular brand of Christianity. Some of his statements were the exact opposite of what Jesus had taught. Paul even called it his gospel instead of the gospel of Jesus and/or the 12 disciples.

That's correct as far as who wrote the Book of Romans and what the Book of Romans is (Paul's letters to the Romans).
I can assume you know who he was actually writing the letters to and why.

It's true the context of the letters and Paul's desires can shed some light on how the content of a verse pulled from the letters ...
May not accurately represent the entire picture.

A direct contradiction with Jesus's teachings has nothing to do with context. The teachings are the same, or they aren't. I'm not talking about a different placement of a comma. I;m talking about directly opposite statements.

Have you an example?

Paul says:
Rom.13
[9] The commandments, "You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not covet," and any other commandment, are summed up in this sentence, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Jesus says:
Matt.22
[37] And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
[38] This is the great and first commandment.
[39] And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
[40] On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.

Paul is summarizing the commandments having to do with our interpersonal relationships into one statement. He's not contradicting Jesus. Why would he in the first place? He referred Jesus.

He misrepresented what Jesus said, and claimed authority he didn't have. He would have been a very rich TV preacher.

Matthew 12: 1 - 14 and 22 - 37

The Pharisees were out to get and have Jesus killed.

Wrong. Some Jewish officials who were Pharisees were after him. Didn't help that Peter whacked an ear off of one. So much for the stupid claim Christians are supposed to be pacifists or something.

That's correct as far as who wrote the Book of Romans and what the Book of Romans is (Paul's letters to the Romans).
I can assume you know who he was actually writing the letters to and why.

It's true the context of the letters and Paul's desires can shed some light on how the content of a verse pulled from the letters ...
May not accurately represent the entire picture.

A direct contradiction with Jesus's teachings has nothing to do with context. The teachings are the same, or they aren't. I'm not talking about a different placement of a comma. I;m talking about directly opposite statements.

Have you an example?

Paul says:
Rom.13
[9] The commandments, "You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not covet," and any other commandment, are summed up in this sentence, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Jesus says:
Matt.22
[37] And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
[38] This is the great and first commandment.
[39] And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
[40] On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.

Paul is summarizing the commandments having to do with our interpersonal relationships into one statement. He's not contradicting Jesus. Why would he in the first place? He referred Jesus.

He misrepresented what Jesus said, and claimed authority he didn't have. He would have been a very rich TV preacher.

Ah, the stupid claim they were all getting rich or something. What an idiot. You and Rosie should never have kids.

KING

Actually that was never 'bullshit' and Jews loved pogroms against Christians, and spent a lot of energy fomenting them under their heroes the Muslims as well as the Persians before them.[/QUOTE

lol poor Rosie, thinks, like all Hasedi, that they can hide their history of murder and persecutions. She's going to have to go to Israel and burn down the university libraries there, kill all the history professors, and purge all the writings of the Chasids, for starters.

Meanwhile, why is it so hard to find all this stuff Constantine changed? What's the problem?

Last edited:

KING

lol poor Rosie, thinks, like all Hasedi, that they can hide their history of murder and persecutions. She's going to have to go to Israel and burn down the university libraries there, kill all the history professors, and purge all the writings of the Chasids, for starters.

Meanwhile, why is it so hard to find all this stuff Constantine changed? What's the problem?

interesting stuff------jooos never purge their WRITINGS-----ever hear of a GENEZA? They are STILL IN USE---and NEW ONES BEING ESTABLISHED-------muslims and Christians burn books --------by the MILLIONS. Did your
catechism whore INSIST that you fart out "you said
Constantine changed stuff"? As far as I know---Constantine was illiterate like most Christians of his time

Forum List

Back