Roman Catholicism is an unscriptural cult

The Bible is God's Word, thats all the proof that the Bass needs. You people seriously crack the Bass up with laughter because you want religion to be something where one can enjoy doing the sinful things of life yet at the same time be close to God, it just doesn't work that way.

Does the sheer fact that the Bass is refering to himself in the third person disturb anyone else?

But you and The Bass :doubt: haven't answered my question, so I'll ask it again.

If you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, aren't you a Christian?

Nope. You have to accept the word of God according to the grace of the Bass.

Does the sheer fact that the Bass is refering to himself in the third person disturb anyone else?

You know you like the third person style of the Bass because its so unique and so exquisite. the bass is the personification of intellectual and physical perfection so he can speak in any way he sees fit because he is just that friggin good.

Why is Sunni Man trying to force a wedge between Christian sects? :doubt:

Because some Christians let him.

Quite frankly, I don't care what he says or who disagrees with me. As long as someone believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who atoned for the sins of the world and tries to follow Him the best he can, he is a Christian.

Find one scripture in the bible where its says to pray to Mary, Moses, Elijah and Abraham.

every religion that believes in one God, has their differences on intercession, but intercession is ACCEPTED for all of them....catholics believe in the communion of saints...and for many biblical reasons of such....that those saints live on with God, in his house....such as moses, and mary and abraham and elijah etc...

they believe that the ''communion of saints'' can pray to God for us, as living beings...

here is a couple of biblical examples where the dead, or saints are praying for us, to God...

Revelation 5

8And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

revelation 8

3Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. 4The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand. 5Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

Catholics believe in life after death and that the Saints can be heard by God, can intercede with God on our behalf....

there is NOTHING unbiblical about such...charlie.

care

You know you like the third person style of the Bass because its so unique and so exquisite. the bass is the personification of intellectual and physical perfection so he can speak in any way he sees fit because he is just that friggin good.

Claiming to be God now? and I thought Obama had a messiah complex.

every religion that believes in one God, has their differences on intercession, but intercession is ACCEPTED for all of them....catholics believe in the communion of saints...and for many biblical reasons of such....that those saints live on with God, in his house....such as moses, and mary and abraham and elijah etc...

they believe that the ''communion of saints'' can pray to God for us, as living beings...

here is a couple of biblical examples where the dead, or saints are praying for us, to God...

Revelation 5

8And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

revelation 8

3Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. 4The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand. 5Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

Catholics believe in life after death and that the Saints can be heard by God, can intercede with God on our behalf....

there is NOTHING unbiblical about such...charlie.

care

Those saints aren't the venerated bunch that Catholics vote to sainthood, those are the prayers of the members of the church, not dead people who are interceding for people who are still alive thus you haven't found not one scripture in the Bible where people pray to saints to make intercession for them.

Claiming to be God now? and I thought Obama had a messiah complex.

When did the Bass says he is God? Being the pesonfication of pefection isn't the same as claiming to be God. The bass is simply too smart, too cagey, too handsome, etc. As long as the Bass has God on his side, the Word of God as his guidance for life and his Afro, nothing can stop the Bass.

Well you can worship a book all you want. I'm worshiping the source and will seek any authority im graced with from His Holy hands.

The Bass worships God and follows His commmandments which are His Words which are written. You cannot worship God in Spirit and in Truth without the Word and you cannot have faith without the Word.

Wrong, the Bass quoted the Bible where it says one must believe and then be baptized, not the Bass.

hate to call BS, but bs.....

scripture DOES NOT STATE that Baptism must be an immersion...PERIOD!

John 3
Jesus Teaches Nicodemus
1Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."
3In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.[a]"

4"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"

5Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You[c] must be born again.' 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

Those saints aren't the venerated bunch that Catholics vote to sainthood, those are the prayers of the members of the church, not dead people who are interceding for people who are still alive thus you haven't found not one scripture in the Bible where people pray to saints to make intercession for them.
AND how MIGHT YOU KNOW SUCH? is this what the scripture states? i know not!

i do believe anyone who died in Christ is a Saint, but how do you know these prayers of the saints are only of those in their earthly bodies.....YOU ARE MAKING THINGS UP that are NOT in the Bible my dear....

care

AND how MIGHT YOU KNOW SUCH? is this what the scripture states? i know not!

i do believe anyone who died in Christ is a Saint, but how do you know these prayers of the saints are only of those in their earthly bodies.....YOU ARE MAKING THINGS UP that are NOT in the Bible my dear....

care

Woman, dead people don't pray and cannot pray, so its only common sense that those prayers being referred to come from people who were alive when they made them and or still alive making prayers.

All :udaman: and the Grace of The Bass :eusa_pray:

And kick him in the ass on your way up!

Actually, worshipping the Bass is sinful so you are sinning once again and no on one is going to kick the Bass is the rear end, so please dispel that notion and refrain from violent talk.

The Bass worships God and follows His commmandments which are His Words which are written. You cannot worship God in Spirit and in Truth without the Word and you cannot have faith without the Word.

Well go read these words ...
Reductionism and the cult of the third-person The First-Person and Third- Person Views

.... if nothing else the board will be quiet for a few minutes, while you are there reading, scratching your head and your @$$. :doubt:

Forum List

Back