ROLL TIDE!

bama.jpg

Seems the discussion has turned to SEC bashing a little bit. No problem as we look at the Trophy rooms of the SEC versus the other conferences over the last decade. The other conferences are getting beat up by the best conference in the country.............whining doesn't change that.

ROLL TIDE

SEC RULES!

Oh look. Antiquity comes back with more baseless accusations about cheating and whining about creampuffs on SEC schedules. lol Like there aren't creampuffs on anyone else's schedule. And of course, the only cheating in college football happens in the SEC. lmao Haters gotta hate.

Why do you think that the SEC has dominated college football for over a decade, minus last year perhaps?

Is there something in the water down there? Do they have superior genetics? What?

The players in the SEC are not all southern. We recruit all over the nation.

First of all, I think the fanbase has something to do with it. Pro football teams are a relatively recent addition in the south, but college football has been a huge thing for decades.

Second, I think the money spent on coaches and facilities has paid off well.

I think a large part of it is simply location.

If you are the best player in the nation, do you want to go to sunny Florida where all the pretty girls are 24/7, or do you want to go to Michigan?

I don't buy the whole fan base idea. Like everything else in this world, it comes down to money. The SEC simply has a better way of making money and using it than other conferences. For this reason, they will continue to dominate the playoff picture until the NCAA does something to return parity to college football.
The make money because they win, idiot.

Hell, LSU, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Auburn, and Alabama have only lost to other SEC teams.

We have parity in the SEC, look at how many different SEC teams won BCS championships.

Only pussies whine about SEC success.

OSU also wins idiot.

Both Bama and OSU have one loss this year.

Am I a pussy for wondering why the SEC dominates college football, or does it show I have half a brain?

I got you confused with antiquity, saying SEC wins by cheating, etc.

No paying enough attention.

Why do you think that the SEC has dominated college football for over a decade, minus last year perhaps?

Is there something in the water down there? Do they have superior genetics? What?

First of all, I think the fanbase has something to do with it. Pro football teams are a relatively recent addition in the south, but college football has been a huge thing for decades.

If you are the best player in the nation, do you want to go to sunny Florida where all the pretty girls are 24/7, or do you want to go to Michigan?

I don't buy the whole fan base idea. Like everything else in this world, it comes down to money. The SEC simply has a better way of making money and using it than other conferences. For this reason, they will continue to dominate the playoff picture until the NCAA does something to return parity to college football.

Hell, LSU, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Auburn, and Alabama have only lost to other SEC teams.

We have parity in the SEC, look at how many different SEC teams won BCS championships.

OSU also wins idiot.

Am I a pussy for wondering why the SEC dominates college football, or does it show I have half a brain?

Cheating? All college teams cheat, it's just that few get caught.

But there is something different about SEC, isn't there? No one seems to be able to figure out just what they are doing differently than everyone else.

Either that or the SEC is indeed the master race.

OSU also wins idiot.

But there is something different about SEC, isn't there? No one seems to be able to figure out just what they are doing differently than everyone else.

All college teams cheat? How do they cheat? What is the basis for your accusation aimed at 126 football programs?

OSU also wins idiot.

All college teams cheat? How do they cheat? What is the basis for your accusation aimed at 126 football programs?

Rules are routinely broken in the NCAA. Cam Newton is a prime example, he never was punished. He was then allowed to win a national championship and a Heisman to boot. It's like the whole USC program before Pete Carol left. There is so much corruption, with perhaps Penn State being the poster child for corruption in the NCAA.

Speaking of which, do you find it interesting that Penn State released the dirt on the program only after Joe Pa had gotten his record wins in the NCAA and was ready to retire? The entire University was complicit in not only covering up child rape, but using one of the charities for children as a means of pimping out those children to rich donors.

Of course, the NCAA could not wait to repeal the sanctions which were woefully inadequate as they were originally. After covering that crap up, they should not even have a football team anymore, but I guess the NCAA missed all that revenue too much to do the right thing.

Disgusting.

Alabama versus Ohio State on the 1st.....................

Hell of a way to start the new year.

ROLL TIDE!

OSU also wins idiot.

Rules are routinely broken in the NCAA. Cam Newton is a prime example, he never was punished. He was then allowed to win a national championship and a Heisman to boot. It's like the whole USC program before Pete Carol left. There is so much corruption, with perhaps Penn State being the poster child for corruption in the NCAA.

Speaking of which, do you find it interesting that Penn State released the dirt on the program only after Joe Pa had gotten his record wins in the NCAA and was ready to retire? The entire University was complicit in not only covering up child rape, but using one of the charities for children as a means of pimping out those children to rich donors.

Of course, the NCAA could not wait to repeal the sanctions which were woefully inadequate as they were originally. After covering that crap up, they should not even have a football team anymore, but I guess the NCAA missed all that revenue too much to do the right thing.

Disgusting.

So you first claim that all college football programs cheat, and then you name a couple of well publicized examples of isolated instances of cheating.

Forum List

Back