Roh Roh....Scott Walker is now telling you what type of soap you can use.

the hypocrites won't care because he's one of their losers.

so it's all good.

Then it's ammo for later on....
Anything that fractures the GOP is a net positive for the nation. This can't help but further fracture an already dysfunctional Party.

LMFAO, there is nothing to fracture anything in those benign bills. Your really are fucking crazy.

Sure...

As long as you're comfortable of being critical of government over-regulation in one breath
Then comfortable applauding the same over-regulation in the next.

Oh wait, you're a conservative, you have no values outside of hating blacks, Hispanics, women, the poor, the sick, the immigrants, and gays too; we can' forgetthe gays. . .

I forgot. Carry on.

You stupid fucking cunnt, why would I complain about a State regulating it's own environment, it is after all their job. I got a problem with federal top down authoritarianism dictating the same rules for everyone, whether it applies or not. Of course with ignorant statist like you, you can't see a difference. Now take your ignorant alinski tactics and put them where the sun don't shine.

Again, I can see hypocrisy rules with the Conservative Klan er....I mean clan.

Lets see, Wisconsin elected Walker. He signs a law forcing industry to do X,Y, & Z. You applaud it.
Wisconsin helped elect Obama, He signs a law forcing industry to do X, Y, & Z. You're against it.

Simple as black and white.

Back when Rick Perry was mandating (by Excecutive Order) that all girls get a Gardasil shot...was that okay? I'm confused by exactly what you support and what you are against. You seem to be more confused than I am about where you stand but that is the job of your team of psychologists; not mine.

Oh, and before you lie (again) and say you don't know about Perry's gardasil end-run to force 10 year old girls to get a group of shots, here is the story:

Rick Perry s Gardasil U-Turn Here s What Actually Happened Back in 2007 - CBS News

LMFAO, there is nothing to fracture anything in those benign bills. Your really are fucking crazy.

Sure...

As long as you're comfortable of being critical of government over-regulation in one breath

Oh wait, you're a conservative, you have no values outside of hating blacks, Hispanics, women, the poor, the sick, the immigrants, and gays too; we can' forgetthe gays. . .

I forgot. Carry on.

You stupid fucking cunnt, why would I complain about a State regulating it's own environment, it is after all their job. I got a problem with federal top down authoritarianism dictating the same rules for everyone, whether it applies or not. Of course with ignorant statist like you, you can't see a difference. Now take your ignorant alinski tactics and put them where the sun don't shine.

Lets see, Wisconsin elected Walker. He signs a law forcing industry to do X,Y, & Z. You applaud it.
Wisconsin helped elect Obama, He signs a law forcing industry to do X, Y, & Z. You're against it.

Back when Rick Perry was mandating (by Excecutive Order) that all girls get a Gardasil shot...was that okay? I'm confused by exactly what you support and what you are against. You seem to be more confused than I am about where you stand but that is the job of your team of psychologists; not mine.

Oh, and before you lie (again) and say you don't know about Perry's gardasil end-run to force 10 year old girls to get a group of shots, here is the story:

Rick Perry s Gardasil U-Turn Here s What Actually Happened Back in 2007 - CBS News

I guess you're too fucking ignorant to understand federalism.

Carry on.

I guess you're too fucking stupid to understand hypocrisy.
Oh, by the way...nice ballet move in hiding your bitch ass from the Rick Perry question. I've come to expect it from a flaming pussy like yourself.

Enjoy your cock dinner.

you-mad-bro.jpg

Do progs even understand the English language? How can you interpret the banning of the manufacture and sale of soap containing plastic beads that pollute waterways to a freaking statement that the governor is "telling you what kind of soap you can use"? Media Matters never sleeps.

Do progs even understand the English language? How can you interpret the banning of the manufacture and sale of soap containing plastic beads that pollute waterways to a freaking statement that the governor is "telling you what kind of soap you can use"? Media Matters never sleeps.

A republican did it so it's bad, if a dem did it they would be singing praises

Wisconsin Governor Walker signs bill banning microbeads

(Reuters) - Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker on Wednesday signed a bill into law that bans the manufacturing and sale of personal care products containing tiny plastic beads that are known to pollute waterways .

Could it be that he has some..............hiss................liberal in him? Too damn funny.

Story at WMSN FOX 47 Newsroom - Top Stories - Walker signs emergency allergy treatment 7 other bills
You are so misguided. Republicans care about the environment too.

I don't see anything hypocritical about this so go poo poo your pants about something that matters.

It's totally hypocritical to criticize one governmental body for regulations but applaud another for regulations. But being a conservative....I don't expect you to recognize the obvious.

If you liked the soap that you've bought, now you can't buy it again. That is the government telling you what you can and cannot buy.

If you like your soap, you can keep it. Or not.

The legislation is fine.
Applauding one guy for government over-reach and condemning the other is classical conservatism. Enjoy your hypocrisy...you've earned it.

(Reuters) - Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker on Wednesday signed a bill into law that bans the manufacturing and sale of personal care products containing tiny plastic beads that are known to pollute waterways .

Could it be that he has some..............hiss................liberal in him? Too damn funny.

Story at WMSN FOX 47 Newsroom - Top Stories - Walker signs emergency allergy treatment 7 other bills

:lmao: a politician makes a good call and the liberals go bezerk! :lmao:

Just because of the party one assigns themselves with.

Too damn funny. :lmao:

The legislation is fine.
Applauding one guy for government over-reach and condemning the other is classical conservatism. Enjoy your hypocrisy...you've earned it.

You're choking on your hypocrisy. That and you're mad Walker stuck it up your ass.....again :)

Berzerk? Hardly. I am enjoying the stupendous hypocrisy though.

The only thing that would have made it better if it were somehow unexpected. Saw it coming a mile awy so that didn't happen.

what are you telling us candy by this thread?

I don't get why you decided to post this?

1. Republicans care about the environment?

2. You going to vote for him?

Strange thread for a liberal

The only thing that would have made it better if it were somehow unexpected. Saw it coming a mile awy so that didn't happen.
No hypocrisy here, just the left acting stupidly.

Some do. Most don't.
[/quote]
No.

While the legislation is very liberal, it was surprising for a supposed hard-core conservative to sign such a liberal bill into law.
Hence my high lighting it.

I also highlighted it to see the political jiu jitsu that conservatives here will perform to now embrace environmental legislation after spending 6 years bitching and moaning about it.

It has been comical watching it. Cons never fail to entertain.

Sure loser...whatever you say.

Wow when did the far left drones go against anyone doing something for the environment..

Just goes to show the hypocrisy of the far left and their religion.

Sure loser...whatever you say.

:lmao: Poor corn, can't handle when a Republican makes the right decision and continue to prove liberals like you as partisan hacks.

Some do. Most don't.
No.

While the legislation is very liberal, it was surprising for a supposed hard-core conservative to sign such a liberal bill into law.
Hence my high lighting it.

I also highlighted it to see the political jiu jitsu that conservatives here will perform to now embrace environmental legislation after spending 6 years bitching and moaning about it.

It has been comical watching it. Cons never fail to entertain.[/QUOTE] I still don't get it candy?

Us no tooth hunters/ gun owning love the out doors, we don't want it turn into a shopping mall

I don't know where you get your facts from .....

But us cons love to hike/ we love to fish. /We love to hunt and we don't destroy nature liberals do.

See New york, see chicago, see Detroit

Candy the liberals destroyed nature habitat in the big cities and now you have the balls to blame the conservative s?

I don't like you much anymore

Sure...

I forgot. Carry on.

I guess you're too fucking ignorant to understand federalism.

Carry on.

I guess you're too fucking stupid to understand hypocrisy.
Oh, by the way...nice ballet move in hiding your bitch ass from the Rick Perry question. I've come to expect it from a flaming pussy like yourself.

Enjoy your cock dinner.

Oh I fully understand hypocritical slimy bitches like you all too well. By the way, I was helping you keep your fucked up thread on topic, wasn't that Walker and not Perry? I guess a really ignorant cunnt like you can't keep your addled brain on track, it that from drugs or swallowing too much hair chowing down on all that fur pie. Now go sit in the corner and play with you little electric friend and do something reasonably constructive. You damned sure ain't doing it here.

Thank you for exposing yourself for exactly what you are.
A flaming hypocrite.
If a Democrat Governor did this - you would have the opposite tone.
Showing that you are not at all interested in what is right or wrong - just left or right.

Right or wrong? You're now saying it's right for the government to tell you what kinds of soap to use?

Well?
It's always entertaining to listen to shitstain progressives argue with their own fantasized notion of where the right stands on an issue.

Conservatives do not have an issue with passing common sense laws that protect the environment. What we object to is passing laws that claim to be about saving the environment but are really about pushing some progressive Agenda.

Carry on, dipshit.

Forum List

Back