Roh Roh....Scott Walker is now telling you what type of soap you can use.

Wisconsin Governor Walker signs bill banning microbeads

(Reuters) - Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker on Wednesday signed a bill into law that bans the manufacturing and sale of personal care products containing tiny plastic beads that are known to pollute waterways .

Could it be that he has some..............hiss................liberal in him? Too damn funny.

Story at WMSN FOX 47 Newsroom - Top Stories - Walker signs emergency allergy treatment 7 other bills
:lmao: a politician makes a good call and the liberals go bezerk! :lmao:

Just because of the party one assigns themselves with.

Too damn funny. :lmao:

Berzerk? Hardly. I am enjoying the stupendous hypocrisy though.

The only thing that would have made it better if it were somehow unexpected. Saw it coming a mile awy so that didn't happen.
No hypocrisy here, just the left acting stupidly.

Sure loser...whatever you say.

:lmao: Poor corn, can't handle when a Republican makes the right decision and continue to prove liberals like you as partisan hacks.

Poor papa...will have to vote for a hypocrite (again) and claim that he has some principles. PS: Nobody believes it.

See New york, see chicago, see Detroit

See WVA where the water is still marginally undrinkable due to lax red-state standards

See Kentucky where lakes of slurry threaten local groundwater

And while you're blowing holes in innocent animals, please explain to them how much you love nature...

Sure...

As long as you're comfortable of being critical of government over-regulation in one breath
Then comfortable applauding the same over-regulation in the next.

Oh wait, you're a conservative, you have no values outside of hating blacks, Hispanics, women, the poor, the sick, the immigrants, and gays too; we can' forgetthe gays. . .

I forgot. Carry on.

You stupid fucking cunnt, why would I complain about a State regulating it's own environment, it is after all their job. I got a problem with federal top down authoritarianism dictating the same rules for everyone, whether it applies or not. Of course with ignorant statist like you, you can't see a difference. Now take your ignorant alinski tactics and put them where the sun don't shine.

Again, I can see hypocrisy rules with the Conservative Klan er....I mean clan.

Lets see, Wisconsin elected Walker. He signs a law forcing industry to do X,Y, & Z. You applaud it.
Wisconsin helped elect Obama, He signs a law forcing industry to do X, Y, & Z. You're against it.

Simple as black and white.

Back when Rick Perry was mandating (by Excecutive Order) that all girls get a Gardasil shot...was that okay? I'm confused by exactly what you support and what you are against. You seem to be more confused than I am about where you stand but that is the job of your team of psychologists; not mine.

Oh, and before you lie (again) and say you don't know about Perry's gardasil end-run to force 10 year old girls to get a group of shots, here is the story:

Rick Perry s Gardasil U-Turn Here s What Actually Happened Back in 2007 - CBS News

I guess you're too fucking ignorant to understand federalism.

Carry on.

I guess you're too fucking stupid to understand hypocrisy.
Oh, by the way...nice ballet move in hiding your bitch ass from the Rick Perry question. I've come to expect it from a flaming pussy like yourself.

Enjoy your cock dinner.

Oh I fully understand hypocritical slimy bitches like you all too well. By the way, I was helping you keep your fucked up thread on topic, wasn't that Walker and not Perry? I guess a really ignorant cunnt like you can't keep your addled brain on track, it that from drugs or swallowing too much hair chowing down on all that fur pie. Now go sit in the corner and play with you little electric friend and do something reasonably constructive. You damned sure ain't doing it here.

Hit a nerve....good.

Still too chicken shit to address Perry and the hypocrisy that corses through your veins along with other stuff you've ingested orally....wink wink.

:rofl:

See how the far left only cares about the environment when it is a far left politician making the laws..

Why is the far left against the environment?

Thank you for exposing yourself for exactly what you are.
A flaming hypocrite.
If a Democrat Governor did this - you would have the opposite tone.
Showing that you are not at all interested in what is right or wrong - just left or right.

Right or wrong? You're now saying it's right for the government to tell you what kinds of soap to use?

Well?
It's always entertaining to listen to shitstain progressives argue with their own fantasized notion of where the right stands on an issue.

Conservatives do not have an issue with passing common sense laws that protect the environment. What we object to is passing laws that claim to be about saving the environment but are really about pushing some progressive Agenda.

Carry on, dipshit.

Liberal Scott Walker is telling you what soap you can use.
Liberal Nancy Pelosi tells you what light bulbs to use.

Pretty much one in the same. We all know that. Keep lying to yourself.

Carry on, dick lips.

Do progs even understand the English language? How can you interpret the banning of the manufacture and sale of soap containing plastic beads that pollute waterways to a freaking statement that the governor is "telling you what kind of soap you can use"? Media Matters never sleeps.

A republican did it so it's bad, if a dem did it they would be singing praises

The legislation is fine.
Applauding one guy for government over-reach and condemning the other is classical conservatism. Enjoy your hypocrisy...you've earned it.

You're choking on your hypocrisy. That and you're mad Walker stuck it up your ass.....again :)
Speaking of choking, I wonder what is up with the Roh Roh.

Is she coughing up a hairball or something?

You stupid fucking cunnt, why would I complain about a State regulating it's own environment, it is after all their job. I got a problem with federal top down authoritarianism dictating the same rules for everyone, whether it applies or not. Of course with ignorant statist like you, you can't see a difference. Now take your ignorant alinski tactics and put them where the sun don't shine.

Lets see, Wisconsin elected Walker. He signs a law forcing industry to do X,Y, & Z. You applaud it.
Wisconsin helped elect Obama, He signs a law forcing industry to do X, Y, & Z. You're against it.

Back when Rick Perry was mandating (by Excecutive Order) that all girls get a Gardasil shot...was that okay? I'm confused by exactly what you support and what you are against. You seem to be more confused than I am about where you stand but that is the job of your team of psychologists; not mine.

Oh, and before you lie (again) and say you don't know about Perry's gardasil end-run to force 10 year old girls to get a group of shots, here is the story:

Rick Perry s Gardasil U-Turn Here s What Actually Happened Back in 2007 - CBS News

Carry on.

Oh, by the way...nice ballet move in hiding your bitch ass from the Rick Perry question. I've come to expect it from a flaming pussy like yourself.

Enjoy your cock dinner.

Oh I fully understand hypocritical slimy bitches like you all too well. By the way, I was helping you keep your fucked up thread on topic, wasn't that Walker and not Perry? I guess a really ignorant cunnt like you can't keep your addled brain on track, it that from drugs or swallowing too much hair chowing down on all that fur pie. Now go sit in the corner and play with you little electric friend and do something reasonably constructive. You damned sure ain't doing it here.

Hit a nerve....good.

Still too chicken shit to address Perry and the hypocrisy that corses through your veins along with other stuff you've ingested orally....wink wink.

Your screwed up little thread has already proven to be such a massive Fail, maybe you should move on while your behind. In any case I'm done with your slimy ass.

Carry on.

Enjoy your cock dinner.

Hit a nerve....good.

Your screwed up little thread has already proven to be such a massive Fail, maybe you should move on while your behind. In any case I'm done with your slimy ass.

That you continue to bump it back up to the top is thanks enough loser boy. But we did learn something, you and your mangina can't handle an honest question...we knew you'd rather tuck your tail between your legs and run like a little bitch rather than answer directly...but no answer at all....you're a coward.

Carry on.

Enjoy your cock dinner.

Hit a nerve....good.

That you continue to bump it back up to the top is thanks enough loser boy. But we did learn something, you and your mangina can't handle an honest question...we knew you'd rather tuck your tail between your legs and run like a little bitch rather than answer directly...but no answer at all....you're a coward.

Ok cunnt, answer this, why the hell are you worrying your bitchy little head over what the WI legislature did?

As for what TX did on the vaccines I honestly could care less, I have no children to be effected. That said I think it should be left to the parents to make their kids health care decisions.

Ok I answered your dumbass off topic question, now answer my on topic question, so the rest of the class can get a good laugh at the dyke.

Noticed that your dishwasher isn't cleaning the dishes anymore?

That's because your eating off dirty plates is good for the planet.

Gubbmint says so and you better believe it (or order your dishwasher detergent from a state where hygiene is not a dirty word).

:lmao: a politician makes a good call and the liberals go bezerk! :lmao:

Just because of the party one assigns themselves with.

Too damn funny. :lmao:

Berzerk? Hardly. I am enjoying the stupendous hypocrisy though.

The only thing that would have made it better if it were somehow unexpected. Saw it coming a mile awy so that didn't happen.
No hypocrisy here, just the left acting stupidly.

Sure loser...whatever you say.

:lmao: Poor corn, can't handle when a Republican makes the right decision and continue to prove liberals like you as partisan hacks.

Poor papa...will have to vote for a hypocrite (again) and claim that he has some principles. PS: Nobody believes it.

The most conservative governor of Oregon made policies to protect the environment. The deposit on bottles and cans first originated from Oregon and it was pushed by Gov. Tom McCall.

Republicans are for protecting the environment, they are not for overbearing control of the government.

Nothing hypocritical, you are just a snarky old bitch that thinks she knows what conservatives and Republicans believe. In the end you know nothing.

Walker's move is consistent, it just isn't the picture liberal nutters want it to be, it ruins their narrative.

Forum List

Back