Roger Moore has died

Roger Moore Death Hoax Dismissed Since Actor Is ‘Alive And Well’

On Monday (May 22) the actor's reps officially confirmed that Roger Moore is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

yea, seeing the valid articles now. ironic that just the other day it was a celebrity hoax.

time goes far too quickly and as people we grew up with pass on, we'll get reminded of that more and more.

take advantage of the time you got. hate less, do more.

It's real, state run CBC is reporting it.

He was the best Bond for me hands down and when I think of what James Bond would look like and act, Roger comes to mind. Was perfect in the role.

He was 89, no Spring Chicken.

RIP.

Last edited:

On Monday (May 22) the actor's reps officially confirmed that Roger Moore is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.
Nope he croaked not much older than me....Well its something we all do.

Nope he croaked not much older than me....Well its something we all do.
i was digging for a source and this was one of the first to come up. sad that it was just yesterday that they were saying "hoax".

Sir Roger Moore, James Bond actor, dies aged 89 - BBC News

Actor Sir Roger Moore, best known for playing James Bond, has died aged 89, his family has announced.

He played the famous spy in seven Bond films including Live and Let Die and the Spy Who Loved Me.

Sir Roger's family confirmed the news on Twitter, saying he had died after "a short but brave battle with cancer".

The statement, from his children, read: "Thank you Pops for being you, and being so very special to so many people."

"With the heaviest of hearts, we must share the awful news that our father, Sir Roger Moore, passed away today. We are all devastated," they said in a Twitter post.

article-2730828-20B11EB000000578-331_306x260.jpg

------------------

Lived a long life. I always liked him as 007. RIP

His Bond was more "tongue in cheek" than other Bonds, but he was highly entertaining

His battles with "Jaws" were epic

james-bond-jaws.jpg

This was my actual favorite movie with Roger Moore. From 1980 or 79.

North Sea Hijack

With Anthony Perkins. That was a great movie.

He played bond more than any other actor but i never cared for him. His bond movies were too light-hearted . Pierce Brosnan was the best bond.

Forum List

Back