Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

Quite the single parent agenda you have. I assume you also support free childcare and healthcare and college..... if you want to force children on people you should pay for them.

...it will still be possible to get an abortion in certain states, like New York and California.

Question for pro-aborts: What's your plan for after this happens?

My plan will be to support a Human Life Amendment to the United States Constitution, so that it is recognized that all human beings, from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death, have an inalienable right to life.

I disagree with that. Let the States sort it out.

My view is I don't support banning abortion, but I do support regulating it. For cause only after say 1/2 way through the 2nd trimester, no free elective abortions, and parents have to be notified for minors.

...it will still be possible to get an abortion in certain states, like New York and California.

My plan will be to support a Human Life Amendment to the United States Constitution, so that it is recognized that all human beings, from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death, have an inalienable right to life.
^ sharia Moslem, pretty much

While I disagree with said amendment, pushing for it is the proper way to go. if you get that much support for it, then you have a lot of people supporting it.

I wish 2nd amendment haters would take the same course.

What the fuck is a "pro-abort"?
It's the opposite of someone who is "anti-choice."

See, we can play that game too.

The only way a person could be considered to be a "pro-abort" if they go around encouraging people to have an abortion rather than take a pregnancy to term. A person who supports the idea that the choice to carry a pregnancy to term or to have an abortion is to be made by the person who is pregnant merely supports the principle that the person who is pregnant should always be the ultimate decisionmaker, as she is the only one qualified to make such a decision. Politicians, members of other religions, and other perfect strangers are not. I've personally known people who made opposite decisions when pregnant.

ShoutYourAbortion - Wikipedia

Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon

Five-Reasons-To-Laugh-More.jpg

I agree for the most part.

There are some rational arguments for some abortions. But there are no rational arguments for all abortions.

I personally have a friend that had an unborn child that was so deformed that they knew for a fact that the child would not live more than a few seconds after the umbilical cord was cut. The mother was not allowed to abort because of the laws in the state she lived in. That's an exception that is obvious to me.

I personally would allow abortion in cases of rape, because the mother did not consent and should not be forced into involuntary servitude and be forced to allow the changes in her body. I don't think in most cases it would be a wise decision for a woman with a child produced by rape to abort, but I think it's her right.

I disagree, but it's arguable that an unborn child with no brain waves isn't a person.

That said, the idea of abortion on demand for convenience is evil, and destroys the morality of the population.

Outlawing abortion does does stop abortion anymore than outlawing guns stops people being shot. It does make the abortions much more dangerous to the pregnant woman however.
Making wife beating illegal instead of regulated makes it much more dangerous to the beaten wife.

Allowing children to be killed because some people will kill children anyway is a poor argument.

Roe vs Wade will not be overturned. Roberts will be the fifth vote for it. The results of this far right agenda has had a major effect on voters. The Texas GOP planned to pass a extreme anti-abortion bill in Texas until Democrats made major gains in the Texas House leaving Democrats 8 votes short of a majority. Suburban voters especially women are deserting the GOP.

Roe vs Wade will not be overturned. Roberts will be the fifth vote for it. The results of this far right agenda has had a major effect on voters. The Texas GOP planned to pass a extreme anti-abortion bill in Texas until Democrats made major gains in the Texas House leaving Democrats 8 votes short of a majority. Suburban voters especially women are deserting the GOP.
Repubs are losing badly on social issues. The people just don’t agree with them. So that’s why they want government appointed judges telling us how to live. Hell with democracy.

Outlawing abortion does does stop abortion anymore than outlawing guns stops people being shot. It does make the abortions much more dangerous to the pregnant woman however.
That's like saying outlawing slavery doesn't stop slavery, a true statement, but so what?

You don't allow people to kill people or enslave them even if it makes things more difficult for people who want to kill people or enslave them.

When is it a person? That is the question.

Does that include Muslims?
Democrats?
Illegal immigrants?
People of color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree for the most part.

There are some rational arguments for some abortions. But there are no rational arguments for all abortions.

I personally have a friend that had an unborn child that was so deformed that they knew for a fact that the child would not live more than a few seconds after the umbilical cord was cut. The mother was not allowed to abort because of the laws in the state she lived in. That's an exception that is obvious to me.

I personally would allow abortion in cases of rape, because the mother did not consent and should not be forced into involuntary servitude and be forced to allow the changes in her body. I don't think in most cases it would be a wise decision for a woman with a child produced by rape to abort, but I think it's her right.

I disagree, but it's arguable that an unborn child with no brain waves isn't a person.

That said, the idea of abortion on demand for convenience is evil, and destroys the morality of the population.

The real question is who should decide. The state should not be making the decision. It has to be the woman's decision.

I have never met a "pro-abort".

I think it's a fundamental right of mine to decide what happens to my OWN body. Kinda like the way you feel about your guns. It will not be overturned. You people messing in the middle of it, with no say so really, are the biggest factor in late term abortions.

Forum List

Back